JUST IN: White House Says Biden Has No Plans to Visit Ohio Derailment Site, Despite Having Plenty of Time to Visit Ukraine

What should Biden do in East Palestine?

Republicans will mock it as a Photo-op
He could visit the relatives of those who died……but nobody died
He could visit the sick and injured in the Hospital…..but there are none.

Maybe Biden can do what Trump did
Take them to McDonalds
I heard there was a pretty bad car wreck on the 405 out in Los Angeles today.
I suppose Biden needs to get in Air Force One immediately and get out there huh?

“According to health experts, the spill, explosions and fire are a concern and warrant careful monitoring of environmental contamination and exposure to the people who live there. But the chemicals involved, which largely evaporate or break down within days, mean acute problems are unlikely.”
Why again does our President need to be there?
Biden wasn't there.
Biden's publicity stunt in Ukraine was more important than consoling terrified Americans.
Buttplug is worthless.

East Palestine is just another factoid that Republicans can pound democrats with in the 2024 elections.

Biden wasn't there.
Biden's publicity stunt in Ukraine was more important than consoling terrified Americans.
Buttplug is worthless.

East Palestine is just another factoid that Republicans can pound democrats with in the 2024 elections.

Ukraine is the more critical issue

There is nothing Biden can do at Palestine
Nobody died, nobody hospitalized

What do yo want Biden to do?
Buy them McDonalds?

I hope Republicans do..

When they use East Palestine to push for more investment in rail safety and more rail regulation

Biden is pushing it, Republicans vote against it

Ukraine is the more critical issue

There is nothing Biden can do at Palestine
Nobody died, nobody hospitalized

What do yo want Biden to do?
Buy them McDonalds?
Biden visiting Ukraine didnt move the needle on whether Ukraine wins their war with Russia either.

What level of ecological damage is there?

Can you quantity it?
At this point we probably dont know the extent of the damage. Im pretty sure dumping that amount of toxic chemicals into the Ohio River watershed isnt good though.

If Ukraine loses their war with Russia quantify how much my life will be different....

To show their confidence in the safety of the water in East Palestine, DeWine and EPA Administrator Michael Regan drank water from local taps during home visits Tuesday.

Sounds deadly

Which has what to do with a President paying repspect.
Unknown.jpeg
<<<<<<< Respect.

To show their confidence in the safety of the water in East Palestine, DeWine and EPA Administrator Michael Regan drank water from local taps during home visits Tuesday.

Sounds deadly
You can take a sip of straight gasoline and not get sick. I wouldn't recommend drinking it ever day though.

Forum List

Back