Just like all of these mass shootings...

The Republicans swept the election so there won't be much discussion on the shooting. It's just yet another story of a certified kook that went on a rampage that nobody could have foreseen.

Wonder what kind of anti-psychotic drugs they try to pump in these guys? Always 100% hushed up.

I don't know....you can't keep pushing the perimeter back? Look at CHI, that don't work.

He could have drove off to a grocery store or taken a bus?

• Banned
Told ya so... no end to Muslims hate

More frivolous gun control laws would've done absolutely zero to stop such things... fact

And your solution is?????
Criminal control not gun control...

Okay. How would of you go about stopping people like this murderer Esteban Santiago, drive by or Dylan roof?

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...ity-of-americans-nra-members-back-gun-control

A strong majority of gun owners and non gun owners support stronger restrictions on firearms, according to a national survey conducted by Johns Hopkins University.
A sizable 89 percent of all respondents, and 75 percent of those identified as NRA members, support universal background checks for gun sales. Similar surveys by Pew Research Center and Gallup have also found background checks to be by far the most popular gun control proposal in the aftermath the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

More frivolous gun control laws would've done absolutely zero to stop such things... fact

Okay. How would of you go about stopping people like this murderer Esteban Santiago, drive by or Dylan roof?

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...ity-of-americans-nra-members-back-gun-control

A strong majority of gun owners and non gun owners support stronger restrictions on firearms, according to a national survey conducted by Johns Hopkins University.
A sizable 89 percent of all respondents, and 75 percent of those identified as NRA members, support universal background checks for gun sales. Similar surveys by Pew Research Center and Gallup have also found background checks to be by far the most popular gun control proposal in the aftermath the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

We already have background checks to buy firearms.

Do nothing to impede the ability of law abiding citizens to protect themselves from crazy nutjobs like this.

That'd be a start.

Nobody is impeding you to arm yourself. I'm a law abiding citizen and I go buy a gun of my choice without any problem.
So what are you trying to imply?

They had this guy in "the office" acting crazy. Same for Orlando, Boston.......on and on.

I don't have answers just thought that fact, interesting.

If anything, I would start with what drugs did big-pharma pump into this one thru "comped" shrink?
I don't know. He could have shot up anwhere. If others were armed, could he have been taken down sooner? That may be all you could do.

Do nothing to impede the ability of law abiding citizens to protect themselves from crazy nutjobs like this.

That'd be a start.

Nobody is impeding you to arm yourself. I'm a law abiding citizen and I go buy a gun of my choice without any problem.
So what are you trying to imply?

Perhaps you're in a freer state than most?

In any case, I'm not implying, I'm stating outright that things like gun free zones, waiting periods, restrictions on certain firearms, and magazine capacity limits do nothing to stop thugs and crazies but absolutely restrict my ability to defend myself.

They had this guy in "the office" acting crazy. Same for Orlando, Boston.......on and on.

If anything, I would start with what drugs did big-pharma pump into this one thru "comped" shrink?
I don't know. He could have shot up anwhere. If others were armed, could he have been taken down sooner? That may be all you could do.

This guy walked into the FBI office and told him he heard government voices telling him to pal up with the terrorists. Apparently he was completely nuts for some time and it should have been recognized.

Wonder what kind of anti-psychotic drugs they try to pump in these guys? Always 100% hushed up.

I don't know....you can't keep pushing the perimeter back? Look at CHI, that don't work.

He could have drove off to a grocery store or taken a bus?
Strange though, you have all the gun banner fools crapping out about why no CHL's saved the day, when they always happen in a gun free zone. :)

This guy walked into the FBI office and told him he heard government voices telling him to pal up with the terrorists. Apparently he was completely nuts for some time and it should have been recognized.

In that case....... you should check in your self to FBI.

We already have background checks to buy firearms.

I know and you know it ....... but look back up what my question was.

All that needs to be done is to enforced current laws, new frivolous laws will do nothing except infringe on law-abiding citizens. No new laws waste of fucking money and time…

In that case....... you should check in your self to FBI.

FYI, that's called an ad hominem attack, a logical fallacy in debate. One this obvious is a clear sign of a novice, someone not to be taken seriously.

Try again, perhaps?

p.s. Sorry for budding in Cleveland, I just couldn't resist the urge to call out the ignorance.

Forum List

Back