Just like America - Venezuela President orders arrest of rival for questioning election.

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
More proof joe and kammy turned america into a third world country by siccing the DOJ and NY on trump. We are no better than venezuela.

sep 2 2024 (Bloomberg) -- Venezuela ordered the arrest of presidential candidate Edmundo González, an escalation of the government’s crackdown on dissent in the wake of a disputed election.

The move is likely to draw further outcry from the US and other countries that have concluded González was the winner of the July 28 vote. Venezuelan authorities have declared instead, without evidence, that President Nicolás Maduro was reelected to a third term.
Prosecutors are accusing González of breaking the law because the opposition uploaded voting records to show he won in a landslide. González is accused of crimes including forging a public document, incitement to disobedience of laws, conspiracy and sabotage, according to the arrest warrant published Monday on the Prosecutor’s Office Instagram account.

Thousands of citizens, including children, have already been arrested as the regime sought to silence protests in the wake of the election. At least 25 have died, according to human-rights groups. While banned opposition leader María Corina Machado has attended three opposition protests, González hasn’t appeared in public since two days after ballots were cast.

What law did trump break? Oh that's right - he gave money to his mistress!!! HAHAHAHA. You libs keep shooting yourselves in the foot.
Don't ask stupid questions. You know what law trump broke. And don't expect anybody to play your stupid ass tell me the law he broke and if you don't I will claim you can't find it because it's not there game. Trump broke laws, got convicted, and will be getting sentenced shortly.

If he broke the law, then, yes, the Venezuelan is just like Trump.

When did it become illegal to question an election?

I think the 2020 election was fraudulent and rigged. So what the fuck are you gonna do? Arrest me?

Don't ask stupid questions. You know what law trump broke. And don't expect anybody to play your stupid ass tell me the law he broke and if you don't I will claim you can't find it because it's not there game. Trump broke laws, got convicted, and will be getting sentenced shortly.
The 2 dictators cases are so much alike.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
More proof joe and kammy turned america into a third world country by siccing the DOJ and NY on trump. We are no better than venezuela.

Wow, that Fuhrer-itis is really contagious! If it ain't who's got the biggest penis/juggs, it's who has the fastest street rig, mo$t money, or most status in the never ending quest for the title of GOD FOR THE DAY!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back