Just look at that face

He forced his finger into her against her will....can you imagine what she was thinking?....Joe needs to step out of the race....that was rape.....while serving as a senator and she was his assistant.....God what has happened to the democrat party?....

He forced his finger into her against her will....can you imagine what she was thinking?....Joe needs to step out of the race....that was rape.....while serving as a senator and she was his assistant.....God what has happened to the democrat party?....
What do you mean what happened? The Demoncrap party has always been racists, sexists, bigots, the only thing they have done is lie about it, to push the blame on others. Problem is public education has made their voters so stupid (IQ of 70) that they can see the Democrats as bad, but wont believe their own eyes, just parrot what the Lame Stream Media tells them to believe.

They ran off the cliff of the moral high ground when they elected and covered up Slick Willy. Even his wife called his victims sluts.
Problem is they like to pretend that they still have that moral high ground so they can use it against Republicans.
Then when one of their own gets caught it is but but the Republicans.

What do you mean what happened? The Demoncrap party has always been racists, sexists, bigots, the only thing they have done is lie about it, to push the blame on others. Problem is public education has made their voters so stupid (IQ of 70) that they can see the Democrats as bad, but wont believe their own eyes, just parrot what the Lame Stream Media tells them to believe.

I know that but where are the principled democrat voters?....have they all broke bad?....

Last edited:

It seems you're an authority on forcing a finger into the vagina of a women not expecting it. Is it warm and wet?

It seems you're an authority on forcing a finger into the vagina of a women not expecting it. Is it warm and wet?
You are a dick....

Yes, I really can, can you? I seriously doubt it. She hasn't provided a shred of evidence that she is any more than a disgruntled Bernie supporter trying to get Joe out of the race.

She didn't come forward until after Bernie withdrew, despite having been interviewed more than a year ago when the "inappropriate touching" complaints were made. While complainint of "sexual harassment" while working for Joe, she never once complained about inappropriate touching until Sanders withdrew from the race.

So are you going to vote for smell my finger Joe?....do women mean so little to you?.....are you in favor of rape?.....

You are a dick....

No, he's not. You're one of the most misogynistic posters on this board. Your "poor thing" comments are the complete antithesis of what you said about Dr. Ford, whose allegations had a far greater ring of truth to them than Tara Reid's.

Yes, I really can, can you? I seriously doubt it. She hasn't provided a shred of evidence that she is any more than a disgruntled Bernie supporter trying to get Joe out of the race.

She didn't come forward until after Bernie withdrew, despite having been interviewed more than a year ago when the "inappropriate touching" complaints were made. While complainint of "sexual harassment" while working for Joe, she never once complained about inappropriate touching until Sanders withdrew from the race.
The county she was living in at the time found her report....so if she is lying she stared lying a long time ago....are you going to vote for smell my finger Joe?....are you that insincere?....

You are a dick....

No, he's not. You're one of the most misogynistic posters on this board. Your "poor thing" comments are the complete antithesis of what you said about Dr. Ford, whose allegations had a far greater ring of truth to them than Tara Reid's.
Don't get mad at me because your candidate is a sick rapist....

Let's put this hypocrisy aside, and put forth some evidence:

From the link:

At least 25 women have made sexual misconduct allegations against Trump since the 1970s.

A deluge of women made their accusations public following the October 2016 release of the "Access Hollywood" tape, in which Trump was recorded boasting about grabbing women's genitals in 2005. Some others made their stories public months before the tape's release, and still others came forward in the months following.

Trump has broadly dismissed the allegations, which include ogling, harassment, groping, and rape, as "fabricated" and politically motivated accounts pushed by the media and his political opponents. He promised to sue all of his accusers during the 2016 election. In some cases, Trump and his lawyer have suggested that he didn't engage in alleged behavior with certain women because they weren't attractive enough for him to be interested in.

Furthermore in the link:

In a 1990 divorce deposition, Trump's first wife and the mother of his three eldest children Ivana Trump accused her then-husband of raping her in a fit of rage in 1989.

Ivana said Trump attacked her after he underwent a painful "scalp reduction" procedure done by a doctor she had recommended, tearing her clothes and yanking out a chunk of her hair.

"Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than 16 months. Ivana is terrified … It is a violent assault," Harry Hurt III, who obtained a copy of the deposition, wrote in a 1993 book about Trump. "According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, 'he raped me.'"

Let's put this hypocrisy aside, and put forth some evidence:

From the link:

At least 25 women have made sexual misconduct allegations against Trump since the 1970s.

A deluge of women made their accusations public following the October 2016 release of the "Access Hollywood" tape, in which Trump was recorded boasting about grabbing women's genitals in 2005. Some others made their stories public months before the tape's release, and still others came forward in the months following.

Trump has broadly dismissed the allegations, which include ogling, harassment, groping, and rape, as "fabricated" and politically motivated accounts pushed by the media and his political opponents. He promised to sue all of his accusers during the 2016 election. In some cases, Trump and his lawyer have suggested that he didn't engage in alleged behavior with certain women because they weren't attractive enough for him to be interested in.

Furthermore in the link:

In a 1990 divorce deposition, Trump's first wife and the mother of his three eldest children Ivana Trump accused her then-husband of raping her in a fit of rage in 1989.

Ivana said Trump attacked her after he underwent a painful "scalp reduction" procedure done by a doctor she had recommended, tearing her clothes and yanking out a chunk of her hair.

"Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than 16 months. Ivana is terrified … It is a violent assault," Harry Hurt III, who obtained a copy of the deposition, wrote in a 1993 book about Trump. "According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, 'he raped me.'"
Where are they?....any of them accuse him of rape?.....and was Trump a president or senator when he was a playboy?....

You are a dick....

Fair question. Keep in mind I ran the Domestic Violence Unit in my agency, and I read all of the police reports and medical reports which described the trauma and medical injuries when sexual attacks occurred.

Maybe you're a gay man and have no experience with a woman.

You are a dick....

Dr Ford was lying she had zero corroborating evidence..if you vote for Joe you are voting for a rapist....what kind of person are you?....

You mean after they had JFK killed and then had a KKK Grand Kleagle as Senate Majority Leader - the Conscience of the Senate!, gave Teddy Kennedy a ride for drowning his girlfriend overnight as she was trapped in an air pocket in the back of his car, and let Bill and Hillary literally get away with murder -- gee, hard to say

Fair question. Keep in mind I ran the Domestic Violence Unit in my agency, and I read all of the police reports and medical reports which described the trauma and medical injuries when sexual attacks occurred.
Then you should be demanding the DNC get a new candidate....what kind of person works where you did and can still vote for a rapist?....

Forum List

Back