Just paid $240.00 to fill my tank (3/4 of it that is) and 4 bags of groceries. Who are you voting for?

Meanwhile of course, fresh off of giving away 2 trillion to "stimulate" the economy (handouts to free loaders) Biden is going to give trillions more out to free loading students! Thank you so much SCOTUS for, at least for now, for screwing over the people who pay for everything!
how is scotus responsible? I haven'theard muchfrom scotus

and I'm tired of hearing certain Rs bitch about "freeloaders" frankly..

The ones who get most taxpayer money are DONORS to the Dim party and the RINOs

Trillions of Americans' hard-earned $$$ is going into the pockets of corporations.. NOT the little people!

Can you imagine if people like you (MAGA turds) actually embraced something new and better? More EVs = less demand for gasoline. And what happens when demand is less? Well, any none MAGA economist will tell you that the price drops. But since you're in the cult...I'm sure you think less demand will equal higher prices in the same way you guys think exporters pay tariffs.

And of course, at no point, did anyone try to make the fossil fuel industry the "enemy of the state". Virtually the only people who throw around the term are MAGA turds like yourself when you want to villify someone.

I'm all for EV's, and I welcome their participation in allowing individuals the right to stay away from the state's sponsored mass transit. But we need a balance, and we need to get rid of leaders like Biturd who demonize the oil industry. We need oil, we need the products that are based in oil.
Anyone with any size brain, maybe even you, can see that the oil industry right now is maximizing their profits because they see their future is now very limited.
It should be of no surprise to anyone, even woketurds, why pump prices began to rise IMMEDIATELY after Biturd became president.

how is scotus responsible? I haven'theard muchfrom scotus

and I'm tired of hearing certain Rs bitch about "freeloaders" frankly..

The ones who get most taxpayer money are DONORS to the Dim party and the RINOs

Trillions of Americans' hard-earned $$$ is going into the pockets of corporations.. NOT the little people!

Supreme Court delivers one of two legal wins for Biden’s student loan forgiveness plan​

Meanwhile of course, fresh off of giving away 2 trillion to "stimulate" the economy (handouts to free loaders) Biden is going to give trillions more out to free loading students! Thank you so much SCOTUS for, at least for now, for screwing over the people who pay for everything!

That's odd. Republicans have controlled the House for 20 of the last 28 years. So how could Republicans never stop that? Why do you think they would stop it now when they never stopped it before?

When xiden took office inflation was at 1.4%, we're at 40 year highs now due to xidens policies.

Conservatives have cut taxes, and fiscal conservatism has led to let the roofs leak and never get repaired. Fiscal conservatism has "created" failing bridges and dams, ignoring annual climate disasters such as hurricanes, tornados and flash floods.

The Biden Administration along with the Democrats in Congress has seen this and is putting dollars today to Make America fit, safer and less costly for decades to come.

Conservatives put profits before progress, before repairing, rebuilding and securing structures, thus, saving lives and animals and dollars saved by the people.

So you think you can control mother nature and the weather, cool delusion dude. LMAO

I correctly understand that current economic conditions have nothing to do with current political leadership.

I also correctly understand that voting for Republicans will do nothing to change current economic conditions and may indeed make economic conditions worse in the long term.

The economy is always directly related to the current administration.

Right now we have a 20 year high with interest rates.
Pump prices are at an historic high.
Inflation is at a 40 year high.
The average American has seen their retirement funds drop by 25%.

Can you imagine if people like you (MAGA turds) actually embraced something new and better? More EVs = less demand for gasoline. And what happens when demand is less? Well, any none MAGA economist will tell you that the price drops. But since you're in the cult...I'm sure you think less demand will equal higher prices in the same way you guys think exporters pay tariffs.

And of course, at no point, did anyone try to make the fossil fuel industry the "enemy of the state". Virtually the only people who throw around the term are MAGA turds like yourself when you want to villify someone.

Forum List

Back