Just read Wilson's testimony to the grand jury....WOW!

The system works as intended. You are the one claiming to know differently, you need to provide your proof you are a lawyer, a Judge or some other person that would have intimate knowledge of the system.

BZZZT Wrong!

The National Bar Association Is Questioning The Grand Jury Decision The Urban Daily

The National Bar Association Is Questioning The Grand Jury Decision, Releases Statement

The National Bar Association has way more credibility than you do.

Nor is he compelled to testify and answer jurors questions. All of which could be used against him if indicted.

Unless the prosecutor colluded with Wilson and needed his "testimony" to sway the GJ not to indict.

The legal profession is crying foul on what this prosecutor did.

Constitutionally, Wilson is cleared as another trial would be double japitety. Of course, I don't expect you criminal supporters to accept such.

Jeopardy. Double jeopardy.

Not even close to being true.
Nor is he compelled to testify and answer jurors questions. All of which could be used against him if indicted.

Unless the prosecutor colluded with Wilson and needed his "testimony" to sway the GJ not to indict.

Constitutionally, Wilson is cleared as another trial would be double japitety. Of course, I don't expect you criminal supporters to accept such.
He wasn't on trial.

You could say the evidence was on trial, but he was not on trial.

Do you know the difference between a grand jury no-billing a person, and a jury finding a person not guilty of a crime?

Yup.

I wish there was a trial for one big reason.

Just so we can go through all of this again. Listening to the pathetic excuses, listening to the crying, and tasting the salty tears of the pathetic left is just so gratifying to me.

When their stupid race card does not work, that is pure joy.

The double edge sword for them when we elected a "black president." Their stupid, tired, long drawn out cries about racism became less effective.

THOSE PEOPLE do not typically look atthe other side of the coin. Such is the way of ignorance.

Like when they cried for freedom. They actually thought that meant rights and privileges. Those of us who know and have been raised properly, know freedom means accountability and responsibility.

Hence the reason most liberals are spoiled trust fund brats.

And thus this thread belongs in the conspiracy section.

Who to believe?

Legal professionals or a USMB poster with a dubious reputation when it comes to the truth.
:lmao:

I think the same thing each time I read your silly posts

Who to believe?

Legal professionals or a USMB poster with a dubious reputation when it comes to the truth.
:lmao:

I think the same thing each time I read your silly posts

Facts not in evidence!

AP goes through the lies and the liars.
Grand jury documents rife with inconsistencies
Another man, describing himself as a friend of Brown's, told a federal investigator that he heard the first gunshot, looked out his window and saw an officer with a gun drawn and Brown "on his knees with his hands in the air." He added: "I seen him shoot him in the head."

But when later pressed by the investigator, the friend said he hadn't seen the actual shooting because he was walking down the stairs at the time, and instead had heard details from someone in the apartment complex.

"What you are saying you saw isn't forensically possible based on the evidence," the investigator told the friend.

Shortly after that, the friend asked if he could leave.

"I ain't feeling comfortable," he said.

But but but....

The system works as intended. You are the one claiming to know differently, you need to provide your proof you are a lawyer, a Judge or some other person that would have intimate knowledge of the system.

BZZZT Wrong!

The National Bar Association Is Questioning The Grand Jury Decision The Urban Daily

The National Bar Association Is Questioning The Grand Jury Decision, Releases Statement

Maybe because she's Basis
lawyer.jpg

Who to believe?

Guess this requires a link to where I have lied.

Provide or apologies.

I actually doubt you provide either

BZZZT Wrong!

lawyer.jpg
Yeah. Basis!!

BZZZT Wrong!

lawyer.jpg
Yeah. Basis!!
I keep telling you some times you just need to shut the fuck up.

Who to believe?

Provide or apologies.

Didn't say you lied, I said that you have a dubious reputation when it comes to the truth.

But let's just put your reputation to the test since you appear to have some doubts.

Which of the following statements are true?

1. Michael Brown was walking in the middle of the street
2. Michael Brown was carrying the cigarellos
3. Michael Brown robbed the convenience store
4. Michael Brown was shot and killed by Officer Wilson

BZZZT Wrong!

You saw National Bar Association and thought American Bar Association .

The National Bar Association is the largest and oldest all black bar association. Do you think a bar association that does not permit any members that aren't black might be a bit biased or even racist?

BZZZT Wrong!

National Bar Association - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

OMG, it's an association of African American Lawyers and Judges

Hee Hee

There was a blood trail that showed Brown running away then turning and charging back. It was one of the pieces of evidence that helped the jurors decide which of the witnesses were lying.

yes in addition the blood spot

to the spot where he dropped

had three shell casings

Who to believe?

Provide or apologies.

Didn't say you lied, I said that you have a dubious reputation when it comes to the truth.

But let's just put your reputation to the test since you appear to have some doubts.

Which of the following statements are true?

1. Michael Brown was walking in the middle of the street
2. Michael Brown was carrying the cigarellos
3. Michael Brown robbed the convenience store
4. Michael Brown was shot and killed by Officer Wilson

1 true
2 I heard a different brand, but OK
3 actually a shoplifting I believe. My opinion, done in strong arm fashion
4 Sure

Next:

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck.........,

Facts not in evidence!
You don't appear to be a very intelligent person. In a GJ proceeding the only facts that are introduced are from the prosecution with very little counter from the defense. Do you know why that is? Because the GJ is there to only provide the go ahead with a full trial if they can produce enough evidence to not make a mockery of the full court.

The prosecution put's on it's full show in a GJ with nobody being willing to counter any of their claim's because the defense can't or only stupidly would do so and therefore is not required to provide any such claims or their defense of such.

When the prosecution has nothing strong enough to warrant a trial with nothing but the evidence they can provide all by themselves the reality is they don't have a case and there's no possibility of getting a win.

The GJ is a prosecutorial playground of un-opposed evidence at the lowest level of scrutiny. All they have to provide is any evidence at all this needs to go to trial.

If you can't get a GJ on board you have no case. At all. A trial at that point is more embarrassing to the state than the accused.

BZZZT Wrong!

You saw National Bar Association and thought American Bar Association .

The National Bar Association is the largest and oldest all black bar association. Do you think a bar association that does not permit any members that aren't black might be a bit biased or even racist?

You are the one making the racist assumption about bias.

Because they are black that means that they are not qualified to render their legal opinion?

Furthermore they are not the only members of the legal profession to be questioning the corruption of the GJ by the prosecutor.

There was a blood trail that showed Brown running away then turning and charging back. It was one of the pieces of evidence that helped the jurors decide which of the witnesses were lying.

yes in addition the blood spot

to the spot where he dropped

had three shell casings
Link to that piece of evidence presented to the jury. Internet witnesses don't count.

Forum List

Back