Just read Wilson's testimony to the grand jury....WOW!

Why didn't Wilson just call for backup? If these kids had robbed a place, did someone get killed? I can understand going after them if they had committed murder or rape, but robbery? Wilson is as dumb as Zimmerman.
Sweetie, he wasn't after them for the robbery. Why would he need backup to tell two guys to get out if the street?

He could have let them go. So a couple of dudes are walking in the middle of the road? Big freaking deal.

Ya cause after all the evidence does not include browns blood in the car and on Wilson right?

But the evidence DOES show six bullet holes in Mike Brown and a minor bruise to Wilson's cheek, doesn't it?

And then there's
Three independent autopsies
Dna
Powder eviidence form the gunshot in the car
eyewitness testimony
Officer's statement which evidence supported.
Eyewitness accounts that were eventually pulled back or discredited....

I guess these little things you forgot to leave out.

Why didn't Wilson just call for backup? If these kids had robbed a place, did someone get killed? I can understand going after them if they had committed murder or rape, but robbery? Wilson is as dumb as Zimmerman.

He said he did call for backup...
And Brown went after the gun....

I guess your opinon is that the kid was shot for just walking down the street.

Sweetie, he wasn't after them for the robbery. Why would he need backup to tell two guys to get out if the street?

He could have let them go. So a couple of dudes are walking in the middle of the road? Big freaking deal.

You really need to look into what happened maybe!

Christ, have you even read the transcripts? He did call for back up

Geez, really?

A) It's ILLEGAL
B) He CLEARLY called in for back up saying he had a suspect who matched the identity of a robbery suspect.

Oh big deal someone was breaking the law, why did the police have to do something about that? What a moron you are.

Grand Jury Volume 5

Beginning on page 195. He was in a battle with Brown!

That's what he says. And we all know cops don't lie.
Why is the dead punk automatically given the benefit of a doubt while the cop is flogged and put to the rack? There's something very wrong with the priorities here.

Maybe because the cop has a lot to gain to tell the story in a way that reflects best on him.

And the witnesses that told the same story ?

Exactly what did they have to gain?

Burned down houses?

So you didn't read it? He called for another car that did not arrive in time. Get over it.

Use your brain

They were disrupting traffic, Brown was obnoxious and Wislon made the connection to the robbery....and did call backup.

I thought you read the transcripts

Ya cause after all the evidence does not include browns blood in the car and on Wilson right?

But the evidence DOES show six bullet holes in Mike Brown and a minor bruise to Wilson's cheek, doesn't it?

Which means?

Oh, that was a purely emotional post lacking knowledge.

Thanks

I get more bruises sparring in tournaments. Yet I haven't shot any of my opponents.

Oh my, do your opponents reach for your gun?

You should quit while you're behind

Geez, really?

I read it. Why didn't he wind his window up or drive off? That would have gotten Brown away.

Law enforcement officers enforce laws.

Novel concept?

Thanks for the link of the transcripts. Brown was asking to get freaking shot.

What an idiot!

Grand Jury Volume 5

Why is the dead punk automatically given the benefit of a doubt while the cop is flogged and put to the rack? There's something very wrong with the priorities here.

Maybe because the cop has a lot to gain to tell the story in a way that reflects best on him.

Burned down houses?

What about the witnesses who told a different story?

Geez, really?

I read it. Why didn't he wind his window up or drive off? That would have gotten Brown away.

Do you go after a police officers gun when stopped for jaywalking?

Geez, really?

He's was in the window...........and since when are the police supposed to run from the suspects anyway?

Grand Jury Volume 5

Burned down houses?

What about the witnesses who told a different story?

Like the ones that kept changing their stories, or the ones that admitted they never actually saw it, they were just telling what they heard?

Those witnesses

Or the ones who's testimonies directly conflicted with the autopsy reports and other physical evidence? Those witnesses

Be specific

Forum List

Back