Just read Wilson's testimony to the grand jury....WOW!

Facts not in evidence!
You don't appear to be a very intelligent person. In a GJ proceeding the only facts that are introduced are from the prosecution with very little counter from the defense. Do you know why that is? Because the GJ is there to only provide the go ahead with a full trial if they can produce enough evidence to not make a mockery of the full court.

The prosecution put's on it's full show in a GJ with nobody being willing to counter any of their claim's because the defense can't or only stupidly would do so and therefore is not required to provide any such claims or their defense of such.

When the prosecution has nothing strong enough to warrant a trial with nothing but the evidence they can provide all by themselves the reality is they don't have a case and there's no possibility of getting a win.

The GJ is a prosecutorial playground of un-opposed evidence at the lowest level of scrutiny. All they have to provide is any evidence at all this needs to go to trial.

If you can't get a GJ on board you have no case. At all. A trial at that point is more embarrassing to the state than the accused.
Not to mention a massive malicious prosecution lawsuit.

The system works as intended. You are the one claiming to know differently, you need to provide your proof you are a lawyer, a Judge or some other person that would have intimate knowledge of the system.

BZZZT Wrong!

The National Bar Association Is Questioning The Grand Jury Decision The Urban Daily

The National Bar Association Is Questioning The Grand Jury Decision, Releases Statement

The National Bar Association has way more credibility than you do.
You saw National Bar Association and thought American Bar Association .

The National Bar Association is the largest and oldest all black bar association. Do you think a bar association that does not permit any members that aren't black might be a bit biased or even racist?

You are the one making the racist assumption about bias.

Because they are black that means that they are not qualified to render their legal opinion?

Furthermore they are not the only members of the legal profession to be questioning the corruption of the GJ by the prosecutor.

Holy shit

Unless the prosecutor colluded with Wilson and needed his "testimony" to sway the GJ not to indict.

The legal profession is crying foul on what this prosecutor did.

And thus this thread belongs in the conspiracy section.

Who to believe?

Legal professionals or a USMB poster with a dubious reputation when it comes to the truth.

Guess this requires a link to where I have lied.

Provide or apologies.

I actually doubt you provide either

Didn't say you lied, I said that you have a dubious reputation when it comes to the truth.

But let's just put your reputation to the test since you appear to have some doubts.

Which of the following statements are true?

1. Michael Brown was walking in the middle of the street
2. Michael Brown was carrying the cigarellos
3. Michael Brown robbed the convenience store
4. Michael Brown was shot and killed by Officer Wilson

1 true
2 I heard a different brand, but OK
3 actually a shoplifting I believe. My opinion, done in strong arm fashion
4 Sure

Next:

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck.........,

Thank you for proving my point about your dubious reputation when it comes to the truth.

San Francisco Bay View Mike Brown appears to have paid for those cigars

Video evidence proving that MB paid for the cigarillos in that link. The altercation was not a "strong arm shoplifting" and the shopkeeper did not call the cops.

You were gullible enough to believe only what you wanted to believe about MB. That is why you have a dubious reputation when it comes to the truth.

Have a nice day.

There was a blood trail that showed Brown running away then turning and charging back. It was one of the pieces of evidence that helped the jurors decide which of the witnesses were lying.

yes in addition the blood spot

to the spot where he dropped

had three shell casings
Link to that piece of evidence presented to the jury. Internet witnesses don't count.

dont be such a sissy

it has all been posted numerous times

look it up yourself jackass

Who to believe?

Legal professionals or a USMB poster with a dubious reputation when it comes to the truth.

Provide or apologies.

Didn't say you lied, I said that you have a dubious reputation when it comes to the truth.

But let's just put your reputation to the test since you appear to have some doubts.

1 true
4 Sure

Next:

Thank you for proving my point about your dubious reputation when it comes to the truth.

Video evidence proving that MB paid for the cigarillos in that link. The altercation was not a "strong arm shoplifting" and the shopkeeper did not call the cops.

You were gullible enough to believe only what you wanted to believe about MB. That is why you have a dubious reputation when it comes to the truth.

Have a nice day.
How did an underage person pay for tobacco products?

You don't appear to be a very intelligent person. In a GJ proceeding the only facts that are introduced are from the prosecution with very little counter from the defense

Ironic given that you don't even know that there is no defense attorney present in a GJ presentation.

There was a blood trail that showed Brown running away then turning and charging back. It was one of the pieces of evidence that helped the jurors decide which of the witnesses were lying.

had three shell casings
Link to that piece of evidence presented to the jury. Internet witnesses don't count.

dont be such a sissy

Its not true. It's just more of I heard it on the internet so it must be true.

had three shell casings

dont be such a sissy

why must you lie

you can view the photographic evidence

between blood shop

browns body

and three shell casings by the body

showing AS WITNESSES STATED

that brown charged the cop

and the cop was forced to back up

Michael Brown Evidence From Shooting Scene CBS St. Louis

had three shell casings

dont be such a sissy

bullshit it is in released evidence

Who to believe?

Provide or apologies.

1 true
4 Sure

Next:

Have a nice day.

You poor dear:

We have no idea why some people think this video shows Mike Brown PAYING for his cigarrillos The Right Scoop -

And what was the testimony of Browns partner in crime? It's in the link, check it out fer yourself.

Things that make you say hmmmmmmm

Even your link, states "appears"

Now, answer the woodchuck question dammit!

Who to believe?

Provide or apologies.

1 true
4 Sure

Next:

Have a nice day.

You poor dear:

We have no idea why some people think this video shows Mike Brown PAYING for his cigarrillos The Right Scoop -

And what was the testimony of Browns partner in crime?

Things that make you say hmmmmmmm

Even your link, states "appears"

Now, answer the woodchuck question dammit!
Why would an under-aged person be allowed to buy tobacco products.

The film of Brown in the store shows him paying or stealing?

It's nearly impossible to tell, there is no audio, but consider this.

The clerk confronts him at the door. I suppose he could have been saying, "thanks for your purchase today, please come back again"

Then Brown thanked him by shoving him into a potato chip rack. That may be how fergusonians say "You're Welcome"

Kinda doubt it though.

Edit: they may be called fergusites, I don't really know, just don't want to be accused of being less than honest

Why didn't Wilson just call for backup? If these kids had robbed a place, did someone get killed? I can understand going after them if they had committed murder or rape, but robbery? Wilson is as dumb as Zimmerman.

Have a nice day.

You have got to be kidding. :lmao:

The cigarillo's were in his right hand, yet he punched Wilson in the face with his right hand? What did Brown do, put them down and then take a swing? Wilson's testimony is all over the place - as it would be if you had to lie to cover your ass.

Why didn't Wilson just call for backup? If these kids had robbed a place, did someone get killed? I can understand going after them if they had committed murder or rape, but robbery? Wilson is as dumb as Zimmerman.
Sweetie, he wasn't after them for the robbery. Why would he need backup to tell two guys to get out if the street?

Forum List

Back