🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just released video by The Donald..."Trump University TRUTH!"

I can't believe he made a three minute video defending his "University" when there are literally dozens of other issues that folks have no idea what he will do when he is elected.
When you trash his "University" you're getting into his pocket, i.e. what he really cares about.

How when Trump university went out of business? Why would it affect his pocketbook?

No. The reason he cares is because it hits his ego. In his mind he is a winner. And Trump university was an absolute failure. He seriously can't figure out why people might see him as a pathetic loser who needs to fleece people and can't have Himself accurately portrayed on the campaign trail. He is too insecure to deal with the truth. And unfortunately so are many of his disciples

I think maybe a big part of the reason that he's so secretive about his finances and his tax return is because it might damage his treasured persona as "a fabulously successful businessman" by showing that a large part of his success is just like that of people such as Paris Hilton and the Kardashians: hyping his own celebrity. Even he admits that a substantial amount of his total net worth is his "brand", although he typically estimates its value as significantly more than financial experts do, just as he typically estimates his total net worth itself as higher than financial experts do.

Not that I think that's even close to being all the secrets and problems hidden in Trump's financials.

Most of what Lying ted cruz and filth rubio says is lies...Fucking trash.

A New York appeals court ruled Monday that a $40 million lawsuit from the state's attorney general could proceed, and that it could include evidence from up to six years ago about Trump University's deceptive practices.

Trump University — which was never licensed to call itself a "university" — shut down in 2010. But the legal fallout, including Schneiderman's suit, has continued.

The university, Schneiderman has charged, was a "bait and switch," a classic multilevel marketing scheme: People are told that the real benefits they want are only available if they keep paying, essentially urging them to throw good money after bad.

Bad news for Donald Trump: a court strengthened a fraud lawsuit against Trump University

So basically, Trump University was Scientology without the religious overtones. :eusa_whistle:
Scientology has religious overtones?

Well, since it's officially recognized as a church, yes.

Forum List

Back