Just stop with the Bloomberg is a racist nonsense

Don't defend Bloomberg. He made his bed. Let him lay in it.

I didn't say I'd vote for him....but I'll defend him when he is correct.

I follow the words of the first Republican President.
"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong." Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (October 16, 1854),
Don't defend him, period. Who cares if he's correct? He's a Dim douchebag.

I care.

So should you.

We're not Liberals.

It's the argument we've made for three years about Trump.
What does being on the right have to do with defending Bloomberg? When did he earn any defense from us?
When he tried to curb crime in NY. EVERYONE should cheer that.

That's what those who support stricter gun laws claim.

All you're doing is using the cancel culture logic and that shit is already poisonous enough without conservatives stooping to such a pathetic level. Essentially YOU ARE CONDONING the race baiting the left traffics in.
Stating the FACTS about crime in NY is not racist. If anything you should applaud his former honesty and mock his sudden cowardice. Calling him a racist makes you look stupid and no better than the wackadoodle left.

There are PLENTY of Avenues to challenge Bloomberg. RACISM IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Beat the left HONESTLY and stop playing their dumbass games.
"ConservatIves" are the kings of race baiting and identity politics. It's time to stop lying.
Fuck off ya pos

No white man with an R by his name could get away with saying blacks should be thrown against the wall and frisked to remove their guns.

Yes he is racist, he said all the crime is minority males 15-25. What white republican could say that and have the media be silent about it?

There is nothing wrong with giving them some of their own medicine. Maybe one day it would teach them a lesson.
He was making general statements based on crime statistics in NY.

DAMN, Gramps! Whenever any white republican quotes those same crime statistics, the left calls them a racist!
And?

Is this us now? Just a mirror image of the left?

Thanks but I'll pass

"What does being on the right have to do with defending Bloomberg? "

I didn't say he was 'on the right'...I said his policy of stop and frisk was right.

I'd like to think that we on the Right understand integrity.
That doesn't change the fact that he's a racist. Let the dogs out.

He's not a racist.....he's a solipsist.
He's a racist.

No more so than you are.
Wrong. I don't toss away an effective weapon that has been handed to me on a silver platter. When my enemies are destroying themselves, I don't try to help them. I get out of the way. Only a Republican imbecile would defend Bloomberg.

He's not a racist.

I defend truth.

I didn't say I'd vote for him....but I'll defend him when he is correct.

I follow the words of the first Republican President.
"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong." Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (October 16, 1854),

I care.

So should you.

We're not Liberals.

What does being on the right have to do with defending Bloomberg? When did he earn any defense from us?

No white man with an R by his name could get away with saying blacks should be thrown against the wall and frisked to remove their guns.

Yes he is racist, he said all the crime is minority males 15-25. What white republican could say that and have the media be silent about it?

There is nothing wrong with giving them some of their own medicine. Maybe one day it would teach them a lesson.

DAMN, Gramps! Whenever any white republican quotes those same crime statistics, the left calls them a racist!
And?

Thanks but I'll pass

So will I. I see no need for the Right to do any MORE introspection or added self-doubt when the Left does absolutely ZERO.

Go find me some Democrats who are hollering that we need to attack Trump on the ISSUES instead of calling him
  • Fat
  • Orange
  • An idiot
  • A dictator
  • Racist
  • A Nazi
  • A misogynist
  • A lawless crime boss
  • A Xenophobe White Supremacist
  • Psychotic
  • Incompetent
then I'll worry about a few people calling Bloomberg racist for saying that all minorities are at the root of crime and evil.

Because we both know that had TRUMP said that, they'd all be calling him a RACIST.

And?

Thanks but I'll pass

So will I. I see no need for the Right to do any MORE introspection or added self-doubt when the Left does absolutely ZERO.

Go find me some Democrats who are hollering that we need to attack Trump on the ISSUES instead of calling him
  • Fat
  • Orange
  • An idiot
  • A dictator
  • Racist
  • A Nazi
  • A misogynist
  • A lawless crime boss
  • Psychotic
  • Incompetent
then I'll worry about a few people calling Bloomberg racist for saying that all minorities are at the root of crime and evil.

Because we both know that had TRUMP said that, they'd all be calling him a RACIST.
Mommy mommy he did it first!

Such a mature position.
And everyone wonders why our politics can't escape the gutter.

And?

Thanks but I'll pass

• Fat
  • Orange
  • An idiot
  • A dictator
  • Racist
  • A Nazi
  • A misogynist
  • A lawless crime boss
  • Psychotic
  • Incompetent

Such a mature position.

No, I KNOW why our politics cannot escape the gutter: because democrats dragged it there, they are masters of getting it there, and they will KEEP it there no matter what you or the GOP does. Trying to make the GOP all sweet and cherry blossoms is just making their job easier. If you really want to HELP the Democrats, why not just join them?

All you're doing is using the cancel culture logic and that shit is already poisonous enough without conservatives stooping to such a pathetic level. Essentially YOU ARE CONDONING the race baiting the left traffics in.
Stating the FACTS about crime in NY is not racist. If anything you should applaud his former honesty and mock his sudden cowardice. Calling him a racist makes you look stupid and no better than the wackadoodle left.

"ConservatIves" are the kings of race baiting and identity politics. It's time to stop lying.
Fuck off ya pos
The truth is hard for you to face.

I thought he was a 1%er.
Don't democrats hate those?

Not when they pay the DNC a few hundred million
3p5kvh.jpg

And?

Thanks but I'll pass

• Fat
  • Orange
  • An idiot
  • A dictator
  • Racist
  • A Nazi
  • A misogynist
  • A lawless crime boss
  • Psychotic
  • Incompetent

Such a mature position.

No, I KNOW why our politics cannot escape the gutter: because democrats dragged it there, they are masters of getting it there, and they will KEEP it there no matter what you or the GOP does. Trying to make the GOP all sweet and cherry blossoms is just making their job easier. If you really want to HELP the Democrats, why not just join them?
Why not just suck my left nut? Seems as reasonable as your asinine response no?

I care.

So should you.

We're not Liberals.

Crime Falls As New York Abandons Stop-and-Frisk

I care.

So should you.

We're not Liberals.

Crime Falls As New York Abandons Stop-and-Frisk

Crime has been falling everywhere, moron.

And?

Thanks but I'll pass

• Fat
  • Orange
  • An idiot
  • A dictator
  • Racist
  • A Nazi
  • A misogynist
  • A lawless crime boss
  • Psychotic
  • Incompetent

Such a mature position.

You GOT a left nut?

This is your MATURE response?

Out of answers pretty fast, I see. I guess like most tards, you really cannot stand open debate, you just want people to AGREE with you.

Go join the DNC, they LIKE Sheeple.

And?

Thanks but I'll pass

• Fat
  • Orange
  • An idiot
  • A dictator
  • Racist
  • A Nazi
  • A misogynist
  • A lawless crime boss
  • Psychotic
  • Incompetent

Such a mature position.

You GOT a left nut?

Out of answers pretty fast, I see. I guess like most tards, you really cannot stand open debate, you just want people to AGREE with you.

There is no debate ya moron. HE ISN'T A RACIST and you pretending to be a liberal and calling him one isn't a debate. It's YOU debasing yourself to get a laugh.

My response was fitting of your so called debate.

Now kindly go hump someone elses leg child

• Fat
  • Orange
  • An idiot
  • A dictator
  • Racist
  • A Nazi
  • A misogynist
  • A lawless crime boss
  • Psychotic
  • Incompetent

Such a mature position.

You GOT a left nut?

There is no debate ya moron. HE ISN'T A RACIST and you pretending to be a liberal and calling him one isn't a debate. It's YOU debasing yourself to get a laugh.

My response was fitting of your so called debate.

Now kindly go hump someone elses leg child

I didn't know you could speak for Bloomy? The point never was that he was a racist or not. I never said he was.

If Trump debates him, it'll be Bloomy using the race card against Trump because only pinheads on the right worry about accuracy, the Left LIVE on lies.

Exactly! Plus as you said what he said was 100% true

You haven’t heard?
Bloomberg is a child molester....yep, just like Trump colluded with Russia and leveraged Ukraine and just like Kavanaugh stole Dr Fords puss. Yep, Bloomberg is a bonafide child molester. Start spreading the news.

only pinheads on the right worry about accuracy,

Let ^^^^sink in....

Yes, let it sink in that only conservatives strive for accuracy in politics. Only conservatives strive for fairness in politics. Only members in the GOP reach across the aisle and want the parties to work together willing to compromise toward a common, productive goal.

But apparently Grampa is just TOO STUPID and blockheaded to correctly interpret my statement and realize they are not pinheads for trying, but pinheads for doing so while getting nothing back in return, NO concessions, NO compromise, NO relaxing of the rhetoric, NO giving up on the lies, media abuse and spin.

Grampa is the party of BOB DOLE, MITT ROMNEY and JOHN McCAIN. Let's be nice! Let's be fair! Let's make the first move! And EVERY TIME, what does Grampa get back? He gets the rug pulled out from under him by the snickering democrats who only see his lop-eared kind as WEAK, and seek to exploit their vulnerability.

THE ONLY ANSWER is the answer that Trump has given them: to beat them fricking senseless, to beat them over the head, to use their own tools against them, get them down, and choke these mothers until they get so much a taste of their own medicine that you either crush them, or they cry uncle, cannot take anymore, and COME TO YOU begging to throw in the white flag and call an end to the hostilities.

The desire for fair, truthful and honest politics is nothing if it is not a bipartisan effort initiated equally by BOTH sides.

Until then, the Left will laugh at and revel in useful idiots like Grampa, looking forward to their holding their own party back, holding them to a higher standard that they themselves are unwilling to do, so that they can slip in, go under, and CAPITALIZE on the weakness, hesitation and misplaced moral high-ground of the ideologues who think they'll win the war by making sure the other side is better armed and advantaged, instead of equally weary of the battle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back