Just the beginning.....I hope

And ? France got attacked , France responds . We ain't the world police !

Oh the drama ! She was one of the 60,000 safe people in the football stadium!

The wording of the article was curious. The French
Defense Ministry said " fighter jets attacked with twenty bombs, but they did not specifically say those jets were French. Maybe some intelligence changed hands and we will find out whose jets made this attack as history.

If France claims Article 5 will we do our duty or continue to pussy foot around?

I'm all for helping . But not on the front line .

How can they claim article 5 vs a non existent country ?
One of the attackers had a Syrian passport. It's not hard to connect the dots unless you're an ignorant liberal

I thought the passports were fakes ? What's your point anyway ?

If France claims Article 5 will we do our duty or continue to pussy foot around?

One of the attackers had a Syrian passport. It's not hard to connect the dots unless you're an ignorant liberal

I thought the passports were fakes ? What's your point anyway ?
Are you sure you're not the real life counterpart of Southparks Timmy?

The wording of the article was curious. The French
Defense Ministry said " fighter jets attacked with twenty bombs, but they did not specifically say those jets were French. Maybe some intelligence changed hands and we will find out whose jets made this attack as history.
Lol

Bet your hoping & praying the were American so you can grovel at Obama's feet some more huh

So what? France attacks ISIS in some Middle East shithole. That isn't where the next attack on French soil will come from. While I agree that ISIS needs to be decimated all over he globe, they need to be more concerned with the terrorists inside their borders.

What France did today was basically nothing.
I disagree. There may be hundreds of jihadists inside France...and the US for that matter. But there's tens of thousands in Syria and Iraq. Exterminate them now...the others can wait.

"obama watches as France bombs..."

Wrong again, as usual:

"The retaliatory strike was launched in conjunction with the US air force, Paris has said.

Earlier the Pentagon said the US and France had agreed on concrete steps to ramp up the fight with ISIS."

Fightback: France sends 10 fighter jets to bomb ISIS capital Raqqa

Consequently the premise of the thread fails, the result of being a ridiculous blind partisan.

So that one attacker represents the entire country?

Forum List

Back