Just To Confirm....

It was called a treaty in post #351.....you didn't object to that description.

Now I am.

So?

"Iran threatens to withdraw from nuclear weapons treaty"
Iran threatens to withdraw from nuclear weapons treaty

Which one? There have been several. There have also been agreements, not treaties.

Not sure I know what the difference is between an agreement and a treaty, other than a treaty is supposed to be ratified by the Senate (2/3 vote). I found this definition of a treaty:

"a formal agreement between two or more states in reference to peace, alliance, commerce, or other international relations."

Anybody want to offer a different definition?

Anybody here think the President gets to arbitrarily determine what is and isn't a treaty? Is it okay for Trump to do it if Obama did? Or are we going to say that the Iran deal wasn't a formal agreement? Really? An agreement of that magnitude was informal? With those guys? We trust them to keep an informal agreement after we sent them buku bucks, even if it was their money? Kinda de-leveraged ourselves somewhat, no? And these guys are reputed to be the world's #1 exporter of terrorism, but we don't need no stinkin' treaty?

Oh, and BTW isn't that kinda thing sorta like what Trump got impeached for? Obama believed his legacy was enhanced, did he not? Sounds a lot like quid pro quo to me.

Now I am.

So?

Which one? There have been several. There have also been agreements, not treaties.

Not sure I know what the difference is between an agreement and a treaty, other than a treaty is supposed to be ratified by the Senate (2/3 vote). I found this definition of a treaty:

"a formal agreement between two or more states in reference to peace, alliance, commerce, or other international relations."

Anybody want to offer a different definition?

Anybody here think the President gets to arbitrarily determine what is and isn't a treaty? Is it okay for Trump to do it if Obama did? Or are we going to say that the Iran deal wasn't a formal agreement? Really? An agreement of that magnitude was informal? With those guys? We trust them to keep an informal agreement after we sent them buku bucks, even if it was their money? Kinda de-leveraged ourselves somewhat, no? And these guys are reputed to be the world's #1 exporter of terrorism, but we don't need no stinkin' treaty?

Oh, and BTW isn't that kinda thing sorta like what Trump got impeached for? Obama believed his legacy was enhanced, did he not? Sounds a lot like quid pro quo to me.

Here's what Trump got impeached for:

Hussein Obama offered a quid pro quo to Russia and Putin, promising to be more 'flexible'....meaning,removal of all defensive missiles in Europe and/or opposing Russian advance if Putin would just keep things quiet until after the election....

Did you even read your link or you just stared at it?
Read your link and analyze what it’s saying and what it mean especially coming from unknown media.

1. If there’s any truth to that. This moron president could have used that? Don’t you think.

2. This senator is not saying anything new. I heard this before. Yes there are restrictions what facilities they can inspect. That is the same with US and Russian agreement. Russia can not just inspect US facilities.

3. Uranium enrichment or any nuclear program cannot be hidden. REPEAT any nuclear program cannot be hidden even if you hide under the mountain.

4. How do you think US and Israeli knew the locations of these existing facilities?

5. If there’s any violations the IAEA are independent they could have announced the violations. Or other members that signed the agreement. Don’t you think?

6. Your link from this unknown free beacon media dated February 2020. Is the date they made the article.
It doesn’t mean that is date when senator Risch made the comments.

7. If you google Senator Risch normally they print the latest article or move of a senator or a person. Like his comments about Trump killing Soleiman. None of the Iranian violations.

" Yes there are restrictions what facilities they can inspect."

Clearly you don't read what you write.

This means that there were no inspections.....exactly as Hussein desired.

“Particularly troublesome, you have to wait 24 days before you can inspect.”

–Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), speaking to reporters about the international nuclear agreement with Iran, Aug. 10, 2015

“At non-designated sites it will take 24 days to get an inspection.”

–Schumer, speaking to reporters, Aug. 11

=======================================================

" The prime minister exhorted International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Director General Yukiya Amano to “go and inspect this atomic warehouse immediately,” before Iran hides its contents.

A week later, however, the IAEA rejected his suggestion. In a statement, the agency said, “All information obtained, including from third parties, is subject to rigorous review and assessed together with other available information to arrive at an independent assessment based on the agency’s own expertise.”

This wasn’t the first time the IAEA failed to investigate possible Iranian violations discovered by Israeli intelligence. "

... at least twice the IAEA has acknowledged it was not verifying compliance."
What the IAEA doesn't know — or want to know — about Iran’s nuclear program

==============================================================

Proof of the lack of inspections is right here:

“Netanyahu Exposes Iran’s Nuclear Facade

Another secret nuclear facility is revealed as Iran continues to push its nuclear program forward.

Netanyahu’s press conference came hours after the International Atomic Energy Agency revealed that it found traces of uranium from Iran’s secret atomic warehouse.

This latest information comes a year and a half after Netanyahu first revealed Iran’s secret nuclear archive, which exposed Iran’s plan to develop five nuclear warheads as early as 2003. It also comes a year after he exposed an Iranian secret nuclear warehouse in Tehran and asked the International Atomic Energy Agency to inspect the site, where he claimed Iran had once stored 33 pounds of radioactive material, which it disguised as rug cleaner. In April, Reuters reported that the agency had inspected the site and took samples for analysis.

A few hours before Netanyahu’s speech, the International Atomic Energy Agency announced the discovery of traces of uranium from the sample taken at the Tehran warehouse, the same element Iran is enriching and one of the only two fissile elements with which it is possible to develop a nuclear bomb.

Netanyahu responded to the discovery by calling it a direct violation of the Non-Proliferation Treaty. He also showed satellite images of the warehouse, which illustrate that Iran literally covered it up with gravel.” Netanyahu Exposes Iran’s Nuclear Facade

Next time take your shoe off before you put your foot in your mouth.

Oh I know what I read and very confident of my post. You don’t.

Your link you just posted is only an opinion. Is that supposed to mean anything?

"Iran Caught Hiding Nuclear Work, Sparking Call for Full Sanctions ‘Snapback’"
Iran has been blocking inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) from accessing key sites that the watchdog group has cited for having traces of undisclosed nuclear materials, fueling speculation that Tehran is again engaged in the secret construction of nuclear weapons-grade material.

Recently installed IAEA chief Rafael Griossi took the unprecedented step this week of going public about Iran's intransigence, telling Reuters on Tuesday the Islamic Republic is not living up to multiple commitments under the landmark nuclear accord.

"We have insisted and despite all our efforts we have not been able to get that [access], ..."

Iran Caught Hiding Nuclear Work, Sparking Call for Full Sanctions 'Snapback'

As I have always said, there were never meant to be any inspections.

Did you read your link or you just stared at it?
Okay let me entertain you.

Why do you think Iran blocked these inspectors?
What nuclear accord? Those are now scrapped.

What good does it do or any benefits for the Iranians to have any more of that inspections when Trump violated the agreement? Then applied sanctions.

Iran is saying. Fuck you Trump.

By next year or middle of next year Iran will have enough nuclear grade uranium to make nuclear weapons. Thanks to your fake messiah Trump. That’s how dumb is Trump.

What do you know anyway?

"Why do you think Iran blocked these inspectors?"

Realize what you just admitted, you dunce????

And, or course, the vulgarity indicates how truly stupid you recognize yourself to be.

Excellent.

BTW.....the only folks who called their candidate the 'messiah' are you Democrats.

Next time, take your shoe off before you put your foot in your mouth.

Vulgarity? Why? You keep repeating the same ignorant post.

Apparently you are very stubborn to believe how Iranian should behave after Trump violated the agreement.

You are vert stubborn to believe that Trump doesn’t have any plan B. Very dumb.

Stupid? You seems to believe just because we are Americans is always right regardless how dumb and stupid this president policy.

Messiah? You are here to promote Trump ignorant and moronic foreign policy. And no matter how dumb is this president you still adored him like a messiah. Of course we democrat called it fake messiah.

Why do you think the Iranians blocked these inspectors? LET ME REPEAT IT AGAIN FOR YOU........

Why in the world they should let any more inspectors after Trump violated the agreement? Why should they? What’s the point of having anymore of those inspections?
What part of that don’t you understand?

If someone violated your rights. Are you going to tolerate it and take more of abuses?

Now I am.

So?

That's the Guardian.....take it up with them.

And.....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Really? I mean REALLY? This is exactly what I’m talking about. Either you are ignorant or lying or both.

It’s been 5 years since Obama made a deal with the Iranians. They were very close in making nuclear grade uranium to make a nuclear bomb. Without Obama’s deal.
Where do you think they are today?

Here comes Trump policy. Like I already said. By end of next year they have enough uranium to make nuclear weapons.
Tell me how dumb is your kid?

" Yes there are restrictions what facilities they can inspect."

Clearly you don't read what you write.

This means that there were no inspections.....exactly as Hussein desired.

“Particularly troublesome, you have to wait 24 days before you can inspect.”

–Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), speaking to reporters about the international nuclear agreement with Iran, Aug. 10, 2015

“At non-designated sites it will take 24 days to get an inspection.”

–Schumer, speaking to reporters, Aug. 11

=======================================================

" The prime minister exhorted International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Director General Yukiya Amano to “go and inspect this atomic warehouse immediately,” before Iran hides its contents.

A week later, however, the IAEA rejected his suggestion. In a statement, the agency said, “All information obtained, including from third parties, is subject to rigorous review and assessed together with other available information to arrive at an independent assessment based on the agency’s own expertise.”

This wasn’t the first time the IAEA failed to investigate possible Iranian violations discovered by Israeli intelligence. "

... at least twice the IAEA has acknowledged it was not verifying compliance."
What the IAEA doesn't know — or want to know — about Iran’s nuclear program

==============================================================

Proof of the lack of inspections is right here:

“Netanyahu Exposes Iran’s Nuclear Facade

Another secret nuclear facility is revealed as Iran continues to push its nuclear program forward.

Netanyahu’s press conference came hours after the International Atomic Energy Agency revealed that it found traces of uranium from Iran’s secret atomic warehouse.

This latest information comes a year and a half after Netanyahu first revealed Iran’s secret nuclear archive, which exposed Iran’s plan to develop five nuclear warheads as early as 2003. It also comes a year after he exposed an Iranian secret nuclear warehouse in Tehran and asked the International Atomic Energy Agency to inspect the site, where he claimed Iran had once stored 33 pounds of radioactive material, which it disguised as rug cleaner. In April, Reuters reported that the agency had inspected the site and took samples for analysis.

A few hours before Netanyahu’s speech, the International Atomic Energy Agency announced the discovery of traces of uranium from the sample taken at the Tehran warehouse, the same element Iran is enriching and one of the only two fissile elements with which it is possible to develop a nuclear bomb.

Netanyahu responded to the discovery by calling it a direct violation of the Non-Proliferation Treaty. He also showed satellite images of the warehouse, which illustrate that Iran literally covered it up with gravel.” Netanyahu Exposes Iran’s Nuclear Facade

Next time take your shoe off before you put your foot in your mouth.

Your link you just posted is only an opinion. Is that supposed to mean anything?

Iran has been blocking inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) from accessing key sites that the watchdog group has cited for having traces of undisclosed nuclear materials, fueling speculation that Tehran is again engaged in the secret construction of nuclear weapons-grade material.

Recently installed IAEA chief Rafael Griossi took the unprecedented step this week of going public about Iran's intransigence, telling Reuters on Tuesday the Islamic Republic is not living up to multiple commitments under the landmark nuclear accord.

"We have insisted and despite all our efforts we have not been able to get that [access], ..."

What good does it do or any benefits for the Iranians to have any more of that inspections when Trump violated the agreement? Then applied sanctions.

By next year or middle of next year Iran will have enough nuclear grade uranium to make nuclear weapons. Thanks to your fake messiah Trump. That’s how dumb is Trump.

What do you know anyway?

And, or course, the vulgarity indicates how truly stupid you recognize yourself to be.

Excellent.

BTW.....the only folks who called their candidate the 'messiah' are you Democrats.

Apparently you are very stubborn to believe how Iranian should behave after Trump violated the agreement.

Stupid? You seems to believe just because we are Americans is always right regardless how dumb and stupid this president policy.

Messiah? You are here to promote Trump ignorant and moronic foreign policy. And no matter how dumb is this president you still adored him like a messiah. Of course we democrat called it fake messiah.

Why do you think the Iranians blocked these inspectors? LET ME REPEAT IT AGAIN FOR YOU........

Why in the world they should let any more inspectors after Trump violated the agreement? Why should they? What’s the point of having anymore of those inspections?

If someone violated your rights. Are you going to tolerate it and take more of abuses?

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Now I am.

So?

And.....

Really? I mean REALLY? This is exactly what I’m talking about. Either you are ignorant or lying or both.

It’s been 5 years since Obama made a deal with the Iranians. They were very close in making nuclear grade uranium to make a nuclear bomb. Without Obama’s deal.

Here comes Trump policy. Like I already said. By end of next year they have enough uranium to make nuclear weapons.

"It’s been 5 years since Obama made a deal with the Iranians. They were very close in making nuclear grade uranium to make a nuclear bomb. Without Obama’s deal."

The 'deal' was to guarantee nuclear weapons to 7th century savages....good plan?

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted, as he did with IEDs aimed at our soldiers.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

When is Trump going to get that better Iran nuclear deal he promised ?
We have it already. If they try to build a bomb, we’ll blow them up.

Blow them up? It took several months to bomb weakling Iraq with slight resistance. Iran is not weak.

What do you think will happen to Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE etc etc in that region?

Don’t forget the oil supplies around the world coming from Persian gulf. That will severely cripple the economy of several countries around the globe.

We know Trump is very dumb but he is not that stupid to start a war. That is why he withdrew the last minute of sending cruise missiles to Iran. And also did not retaliate when Iran bomb US military barracks in Iraq after killing Soleimani.

Blow them up? It took several months to bomb weakling Iraq with slight resistance. Iran is not weak.

What do you think will happen to Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE etc etc in that region?

Don’t forget the oil supplies around the world coming from Persian gulf. That will severely cripple the economy of several countries around the globe.

We know Trump is very dumb but he is not that stupid to start a war. That is why he withdrew the last minute of sending cruise missiles to Iran. And also did not retaliate when Iran bomb US military barracks in Iraq after killing Soleimani.

Sooo...'charwin' is a translation for 'Chamberlain'?

Did you make that very same argument for not confronting Hitler and Nazi Germany?

What do you know anyway?

Excellent.

Under Obama. Have they produced nuclear grade uranium to make nuclear weapons? The answer is NO.

Under Trump. They are now producing nuclear grade uranium to make nuclear weapons. Answer is YES.

Iran sponsor terrorism is absolutely right.

So under Trump did stop Iranian from sponsoring terrorism? Hell NO.

Trump cowardly abandoned an ally in northern Syria just for the sake Putin and Assad with heavy close ties with Iran. Iraq is kicking us out because of Trump paving a way for the Iranians.

Did you make that very same argument for not confronting Hitler and Nazi Germany?

All my post I mean ALL my post are reality and straight facts. I don’t fucking lie.

What is hitler and NAZIs has anything to do with with your ignorance?

Name calling proved yourself you losing. You don’t want me to call you politicalshit.

What do you know anyway?

Excellent.

Under Obama. Have they produced nuclear grade uranium to make nuclear weapons? The answer is NO.

Under Trump. They are now producing nuclear grade uranium to make nuclear weapons. Answer is YES.

Trump cowardly abandoned an ally in northern Syria just for the sake Putin and Assad with heavy close ties with Iran. Iraq is kicking us out because of Trump paving a way for the Iranians.

I understand that your side called Hussein god, Jesus, and the messiah, but he wasn't.....really.

Since he wasn't omniscient and SINCE THERE WERE NEVER ANY REAL INSPECTIONS....you can't know what they were doing.

Latest evidence is that they were enriching uranium all along.....exactly as Hussein wished.

All my post I mean ALL my post are reality and straight facts. I don’t fucking lie.

Name calling proved yourself you losing. You don’t want me to call you politicalshit.

No vulgarity.

Post as though you were an adult.

Now I am.

So?

And.....

"It’s been 5 years since Obama made a deal with the Iranians. They were very close in making nuclear grade uranium to make a nuclear bomb. Without Obama’s deal."

The 'deal' was to guarantee nuclear weapons to 7th century savages....good plan?

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted, as he did with IEDs aimed at our soldiers.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Your post is nothing but pure delusional. Like I said many times. You are LYING.

No vulgarity.

My name is Charwin not Chamberlain. YOU GOT THAT?

Is that mean you hate black just how you hate Obama posting al these nonsense lying crap?

So?

And.....

Your post is nothing but pure delusional. Like I said many times. You are LYING.

I never lie.

Everything I post is 100% true, accurate and correct.

Obama guaranteed that the savages would get nuclear weapons.

Here.....

. NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

Is NPR lying?
And that was written four years ago.

When are you going to wise up and recognize you've been used?

When I say blown it up, I am referring to their nuclear sites. We know where they are, their “mighty” army won’t be able to stop it. We can also nuke Tehran if they try to retaliate, that will put them in their place.

President Trump knows how to deal with Muslims. Hit them hard where it hurts, and let them know we can destroy them if we really want to.

No vulgarity.

My name is Charwin not Chamberlain. YOU GOT THAT?

Is that mean you hate black just how you hate Obama posting al these nonsense lying crap?

Chamberlain was an appeaser, just as you are.

As you've admitted....by not responding to the question ...

....there was no reason to allow Iran to get nuclear weapons, and far more reason not to pay them to continue their nuclear program.

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia
Iran is a signaturee to the agreement.

3.war criminal - an offender who violates international law during timesof war
offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civillaw
war criminal

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

What do you know anyway?

Excellent.

LOL, how’d that fake news story about “abandoning the Kurds” go? Oh yea, there was no genocide. All a bunch of fake news by you stupid warmongering fucks that want to keep us in the ME forever.

When I say blown it up, I am referring to their nuclear sites. We know where they are, their “mighty” army won’t be able to stop it. We can also nuke Tehran if they try to retaliate, that will put them in their place.

President Trump knows how to deal with Muslims. Hit them hard where it hurts, and let them know we can destroy them if we really want to.

There is a problem with that analysis. It worked with the Soviets, 'mutual assured destruction,' but these savages are insane.

"Iran: Their foreign policy is aimed at world domination under the leadership of the 12th Imam.

The Hidden Imam, as he is also known by his followers, will only return after a period of cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed – what Christians call the Apocalypse –

“ The hidden Imam who is expected to return....
....beware of doubting, for to doubt the order of God, the Mighty, the Sublime, is apostasy (Kufr). Ibn Khaldun also states that “ When imprisoned with his mother in the house, he entered a sort of well or pit in the house that his family occupies at Samarrah, Iraq, and there he disappeared, but he is to come forth at the end of the age to fill the earth with justice”.
The Twelfth Imam, Muhammad ibn al-Hasan (Al-Mahdi-Sahibuz Zaman) (The hidden Imam who is expected to return)

12th Imam
12th Imam

"IRANIAN CLERIC EBAD MOHAMMADTABAR: WHEN THE HIDDEN IMAM ARRIVES, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE; WE WILL CONFRONT, DEFEAT THE JEWS, ZIONISM
October 07, 2019
Iranian Cleric Ebad Mohammadtabar: When the Hidden Imam Arrives, The Whole World Will Convert to Islam or Die; We Will Confront, Defeat the Jews, Zionism

The maniacs look forward to a world conflagration.

And, we don't know how many sleeper cells are currently in America.

Forum List

Back