just write this down - I know what to say, trust me ..

Is it a crime when someone hires thugs to steal their medical records from their own doctor's office?

My understanding is that a patient is allowed to have copies of their medical files however they actually belong to the doctor.

Who knows, Dr. Waterga.....I mean Bornstein just might be a victim of a crime.

so much for the Dr's report ..

Ex-doctor says Trump dictated letter claiming he would be 'healthiest' president ever

and so much for confidential health records - BIGLY !
It sounded stupid enough that a lot of people should have picked up on the fact that trump dictated it, but then again the doctor was a real kook too, so that is probably why.

If there would have been spelling errors in it, then it clearly would have been assumed that trumped actually wrote it himself.

You are going to trust a doctor that violated patient doctor confidentiality?

Interesting comment from you.

I wouldn't trust any of this crew, but then again, I knew the original letter was full of shit too.

Trumps own opinion of his health isnt a confidential document. Its a falsified medical record, the findings are void.

SUCH A F'N LOSER.

So if The Donald had his medical records transferred to the White House as the Doctor alleges, they probably obtained all the legal records from Cohen before the FBI raid. :p Sorry Hamburger Hill Mueller fans! The Comey/Mueller/Rosenstein witch hunt ain't got nuttin'.

Trumps own opinion of his health isnt a confidential document. Its a falsified medical record, the findings are void.

SUCH A F'N LOSER.

You have a doctor that violated the HIPPA laws. Yet because of your political bias you believe him? The doctor admitted that he told a newspaper that he prescribed a drug for balding to Trump, that is a violation of HIPPA laws. It is a violation of patient doctor confidentiality. Did Hillary’s doctors comment on her passing out, of course not, that is a violation of confidence.

So quite frankly, I don’t trust the doctor to be honest. It sounds like he is upset that Trump isn’t using him as his personal physician more than anything else.

That there are many things I believe Trump has lied about, however I won’t put weight into what a liar claims.

I wouldn't trust any of this crew, but then again, I knew the original letter was full of shit too.

Lol! Just picking the lies you want to believe? Really? Lol!

No, I don't pretend anyone is telling the truth, isn't it the right that chose to believe that Doctor actually wrote the letter?

Lol! Just picking the lies you want to believe? Really? Lol!

No, I don't pretend anyone is telling the truth, isn't it the right that chose to believe that Doctor actually wrote the letter?

You have a right to believe whatever shit you want to believe and I have a right to think you are a dumbass for believing a liar. You seriously think I am trying to violate your rights by questioning your believing a liar? Lol!

You have a doctor that violated the HIPPA laws. Yet because of your political bias you believe him? The doctor admitted that he told a newspaper that he prescribed a drug for balding to Trump, that is a violation of HIPPA laws. It is a violation of patient doctor confidentiality.

The solution is to file an ethics case, not to send Jeff Gillooly to break his knee caps.

SUCH A F'N LOSER.

You have a doctor that violated the HIPPA laws. Yet because of your political bias you believe him? The doctor admitted that he told a newspaper that he prescribed a drug for balding to Trump, that is a violation of HIPPA laws. It is a violation of patient doctor confidentiality. Did Hillary’s doctors comment on her passing out, of course not, that is a violation of confidence.

So quite frankly, I don’t trust the doctor to be honest. It sounds like he is upset that Trump isn’t using him as his personal physician more than anything else.

That there are many things I believe Trump has lied about, however I won’t put weight into what a liar claims.

how are HIPAA laws violated if the document is false ?

Trump and the Dr colluded to break DHS law?

You have a doctor that violated the HIPPA laws. Yet because of your political bias you believe him? The doctor admitted that he told a newspaper that he prescribed a drug for balding to Trump, that is a violation of HIPPA laws. It is a violation of patient doctor confidentiality.

The solution is to file an ethics case, not to send Jeff Gillooly to break his knee caps.

That is what I would have done but the person claiming thugs were sent to his office is a liar, so do you believe the liar?

SUCH A F'N LOSER.

how are HIPAA laws violated if the document is false ?

Trump and the Dr colluded to break DHS law?

This doctor admitted to giving a newspaper reporter information of Trump’s health issue, that is a violation of the HIPPA, that is why Trump released him as his physician, now the same physician is claiming Trump made write the letter, so how can you believe the doctor that violated a trust between patient and doctor?

You can, but how do you justify it? You don’t believe anything Trump says and rightly so, but how can you believe the doctor? They both are liars, this was my issue from day one with Trump and Clinton, they both lied so often you never knew if they were being honest or not. I couldn’t vote for either one because of it.

That is what I would have done but the person claiming thugs were sent to his office is a liar, so do you believe the liar?

A patient is entitled to a COPY of his medical records

The Privacy Rule under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) allows you to receive copies of your medical records, whether they're held by health care providers or your insurance company. Under this rule, providers cannot deny your request for records if you owe them money.

SUCH A F'N LOSER.

What HIPAA law was violated? Trump released the document to the public himself. Identifying the source of a publicly released document is not covered by HIPAA.

Forum List

Back