Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

Well, if the Islamic women knew how to keep their husbands happy there would be no need for them to have more than one wife, if you know what I mean.
Having more than 1 wife in Islam isn't about having more sex.

It's about helping widows and other unmarried women during difficult times.

And creating stability within the muslim community. .. :cool:

Well, if the Islamic women knew how to keep their husbands happy there would be no need for them to have more than one wife, if you know what I mean. :lol:

Yah I can see the whore soul ruling your body :clap:

You don't understand. What I mean is that Muslim women who know how to keep a man happy would not have to be concerned that he would want more wives. Perhaps Muslim women are lacking in that department? It must be the clothes they wear. :lol:

Well, if the Islamic women knew how to keep their husbands happy there would be no need for them to have more than one wife, if you know what I mean.

Yeah right. With bloody knobs on. :lol:

You don't understand. What I mean is that Muslim women who know how to keep a man happy would not have to be concerned that he would want more wives. Perhaps Muslim women are lacking in that department? It must be the clothes they wear. :lol:

I can understand you perfect and I said I can imagine what kind of woman you're . :cheeky-smiley-018:

Yeah right. With bloody knobs on.
In english please......... :confused:

I can understand you perfect and I said I can imagine what kind of woman you're . :cheeky-smiley-018:

I would imagine if a Muslim woman has to share her husband with three other wives they would get rather jealous of Western women who are able to have a long and happy relationship or marriage with just one man. I feel sorry for Muslim women in that respect. Must be terrible having such jealousy. It must churn them up no end.

I would imagine if a Muslim woman has to share her husband with three other wives they would get rather jealous of Western women who are able to have a long and happy relationship or marriage with just one man. I feel sorry for Muslim women in that respect. Must be terrible having such jealousy. It must churn them up no end.
The divorce rate in America is over 50% and adultery is rampant and almost considered normal.

Whereas in Islam the rate of divorce is very low and adultery is a serious issue. .. :cool:

:laugh: what an ignorant , almost all muslim men are married just one wife . Islam allow men to marry more than one person in certain situations . For example a women with children and have no relatives to help her , alone , and noone marry with her . If a muslim man want to marry with her ( not for sexual benefits ) he must ask his wife ( probably she wont allow ) and he can marry . This is much more moral than being a whore , isnt it : ) but I think being a whore is more nice for you because you can sleep with different men for each week :laugh2:

I dont feel sorry for you because people live their life according to their attitude of mind . You have an interesting life style , jewish style :gay:

Last edited:
I am married thank you and very happily so. I don't need anyone else. You are the jealous catty one which is blatantly obvious from your comments to me. Never mind. I am sure you will find happiness one day, but it might be best to lose the attitude you have that you are superior to anyone else. It is not endearing to people to think you muslims are better than others.

And helping those unmarried 8-year-old girls. Not all of whom are raped ti death.

And helping those unmarried 8-year-old girls. Not all of whom are raped ti death.

Lots die in childbirth. Their little bodies simply cannot carry a baby or give birth to one. It is a tragedy the way females are abused in such societies. When will Islam evolve. :confused:

I am married thank you and very happily so. I don't need anyone else. You are the jealous catty one which is blatantly obvious from your comments to me. Never mind. I am sure you will find happiness one day, but it might be best to lose the attitude you have that you are superior to anyone else. It is not endearing to people to think you muslims are better than others.

:itsok: okay , dont cry

Lots die in childbirth. Their little bodies simply cannot carry a baby or give birth to one. It is a tragedy the way females are abused in such societies.
......................................^^^ :link: ................................

Lots die in childbirth. Their little bodies simply cannot carry a baby or give birth to one. It is a tragedy the way females are abused in such societies. When will Islam evolve. :confused:

I doubt if Islam can evolve or even reform, any more than can Naziism. The only hope is for it to disappear.

Lots die in childbirth. Their little bodies simply cannot carry a baby or give birth to one. It is a tragedy the way females are abused in such societies.
......................................^^^ :link: ................................

UNICEF - Press centre - Every Day, 1400 Girls and Women Die Giving Birth
The article was about women in developing countries dying during childbirth. (which includes all religions and all poor 3rd world countries)

It said NOTHING about 8 year old girls or muslims.

Try again.......... :cool:

The article was about women in developing countries dying during childbirth. (which includes all religions and all poor 3rd world countries)

It said NOTHING about 8 year old girls or muslims.

Try again.......... :cool:

I think they're trying to say children who give birth .But I dont know how a child can get pregnant :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back