Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

Domestic violence is not even recorded in Muslim countries idiot, here if you beat your wife you go to jail, you can lose your job and become an outcast to friends and family. In your country if you beat your wife you are applauded. :clap2:

So you have tougher laws but still you're the number one , I can imagine what kind of people you're . No its not because of not recorded , maybe because of if you beat your wife in my country , she will complain about you to her family and her relatives kill you and bury in a wooded area : )
That's because your country is a Third-World Shithole with a primitive and medieval mindset and belief-system... your obscurity is well-deserved.

004.034 YUSUFALI: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

PICKTHAL: Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

SHAKIR: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.
...........................^^^ great teaching that all men should follow. .. :thup:

At least that's great teaching to placate the fragile ego of moslem men who are insecure about their own worth and masculinity.

That seems to apply especially to goofy convert wannabes.

....true story

..... :cool:

004.034 YUSUFALI: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

PICKTHAL: Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

SHAKIR: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.
...........................^^^ great teaching that all men should follow. .. :thup:

Keep that medieval garbage in the Third-World Shitholes where it came from, eh?
Just because men have lost control of your women and are now emasculated in the west.

Doesn't mean we are going to follow your pathetic example. .. :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Nox
In Islam, stupid is as stupid does

PICKTHAL: Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for .............................................

I will explain what verse 4:34 says according to your IQ level ; men protect their women , Allah has given to them different features , and men spend their goods for their women , and virtuous women dont bother their men . If men afraid of their women about viciousness , firstly warn them , and then leave them alone in bed , and finally send them away .

Big part of scholars translate it as beat them but today new generation well educated scholars translate it as "send away" .

I dont believe in hadiths but also according to hadiths prophet Muhammad (sav) had never beat his wife .

According to your logic Muhammad prophet wrote Quran , but he dont apply Quran :laugh:

Anyway , I'm not here to discuss about religions , I dont like to discuss religion , everyone have a brain : )

Last edited:
Domestic violence is not even recorded in Muslim countries idiot, here if you beat your wife you go to jail, you can lose your job and become an outcast to friends and family. In your country if you beat your wife you are applauded. :clap2:

So you have tougher laws but still you're the number one , I can imagine what kind of people you're . No its not because of not recorded , maybe because of if you beat your wife in my country , she will complain about you to her family and her relatives kill you and bury in a wooded area : )

:bsflag:

Keep that medieval garbage in the Third-World Shitholes where it came from, eh?
Just because men have lost control of your women and are now emasculated in the west.

Doesn't mean we are going to follow your pathetic example. .. :cool:

Umm, convert wannabe, have you forgotten you live in the West and exploit all the advantages your Western lifestyle has to offer?

It's understood that you feel inadequate and impotent. But as you know, in Infidel'istan, there's no allowance for the Dark Ages mentality you embrace.

It's a shame you hate women and wish to use force to treat them like possessions. Do so in the Great Satan and you will quickly be arrested and jailed.

True story.

.... :cool:

Actually, her relatives will throw acid in her face or kill her.

Lo, Allah is great...

You look handsome in your avatar but I dont have leftover to feed you .

And that's another thing, Muslims hate dogs. I could never trust a people who hate dogs.
Actually, that's a misnomer spread by western people.

Muhammad didn't like stray dogs wandering around the city and had them exterminated.

Because strays have a tendency to get rabies and attack people.

But he was OK with domestic dogs that were trained to hunt or used as guard dogs. .. :cool:

If there wasn't anything wrong with it, it wouldn't have been made illegal a long time ago. Stop asking stupid questions.

It was made iillegal because of that era's puritan Christian culture that determined marriage was one man and one woman. It had NOTHING to do with women's rights or well being - in fact women were still regarded as possessions, not allowed to vote and subject to forceable measures if they weren't biddable.

I notice bigots do a good job pretending they are concerned about women when it's really just all about promoting their bigotry.

I should? Really now?

Why should it matter to you what the marriage arrangements are between consenting adults who can choose for themselves what they want? Seriously? It's a matter of individual rights and choices unless coercion occurs and forced marriages are illegal no matter how many husbands and wives there are. We're talking modern societies and free choice here. What business is it of yours or mine?
Crazy Coyote:
It had NOTHING to do with women's rights or well being

Seriously, where do you come up with this bullshit? Polygamy is not a woman's right issue? Good thing you're saying these outlandish things on the internet. Out in the real world they'd lock you up in an asylum or at least recommend a local psychologist. LOL

Legal status of polygamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many of the countries where the practice yet exists are underdeveloped, and their populations mostly illiterate, as well as having cultures oppressive of women. The only form in which polygamy is permitted in all places where it is permitted is that of a man taking multiple wives.

The vast majority of the world's countries, on the other hand, and virtually all of the world's developed nations, do not permit polygamy, and there have been growing calls for the abolition of polygyny in many developing countries. In the many countries which do not permit polygamy, a person who marries in one of those countries a person while still being lawfully married to another commits the crime of bigamy. In all cases, the second marriage is considered legally null and void. Besides the second and subsequent marriages being void, the bigamist is also liable to other penalties, which also vary between jurisdictions.
Polygyny, the practice of one husband taking multiple wives, has been condemned as being a form of human rights abuse and many international human rights organisations as well as Women's rights groups in many countries have called for its abolition where it still lingers. The practice has also been explicitly ruled to be a violation of the internationally binding ICCPR, for polygyny violates human dignity and equality, and the United Nations has thusly recommended that the practice be abolished everywhere by sovereign states

But hey, :cuckoo:Coyote:cuckoo: knows better, right? :lmao:

Look at it as two seperate things Roudy.

Polygamy - in and of itself.

Cultures wherein it is practiced.

I don't care one way or the other about polygamy. I personally happen to think marriage is between the people involved. I'm only saying it's no different then any other marriage between consenting adults. I happen to also support same sex marriage. But - here's the key thing. I'm talking about it in THIS country (US) and US only. We have laws protecting a women's interest and allowing for divorce. That's why I don't see the big deal about it.

At least if it was legal it would provide protections for the children - at this point, illegal bigamists aren't supporting their children - their unregistered wives are on welfare rolls.

Your source makes good points though - I might change my mind :)

And that's another thing, Muslims hate dogs. I could never trust a people who hate dogs.

Muhammad hated dogs because dogs can sense evil and no doubt growled anytime he approached.

Another hadiths nonsense , who said muslims hate dogs : ) we love animals so much .

My god is Allah , not Bukhari . Probably Bukhari was afraid of dogs and he has made up such a hadiht under the name of Hz.Muhammad (sav)

Look at my profile , there is a pic .

Actually, that's a misnomer spread by western people.

Muhammad didn't like stray dogs wandering around the city and had them exterminated.

Because strays have a tendency to get rabies and attack people.

But he was OK with domestic dogs that were trained to hunt or used as guard dogs. .. :cool:

Actually, you've demonstrated you know nothing of Islam. Muhammud (swish), did hate dogs because he was superstitious.

Muhammud (swish), knew of the rabies virus? You understand none of this You have no facts on an issue, you are personally acknowledging your bias, and you are asking strangers on a public forum to help you justify your bias in your mind.

Doesn't that, at the very least, make you feel dirty?

Another hadiths nonsense , who said muslims hate dogs : ) we love animals so much .

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You think the Kafirum are stupid, don't you?

(from Sahih Muslim, Book 024, Number 5246)
"A'isha reported that Gabriel (peace be upon him) made a promise with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to come at a definite hour; that hour came but he did not visit him. And there was in his hand (in the hand of Allah's Apostle) a staff. He threw it from his hand and said: Never has Allah or His messengers (angels) ever broken their promise. Then he cast a glance (and by chance) found a puppy under his cot and said: 'A'isha, when did this dog enter here? She said: By Allah, I don't know He then commanded and it was turned out. Then Gabriel came and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: You promised me and I waited for you. but you did not come, whereupon he said: It was the dog in your house which prevented me (to come), for we (angels) do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture."

Also; Sahih Muslim, Book 024, Number 5248:
"Then on that very morning he commanded the killing of the dogs until he announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog meant for the protection of extensive fields (or big gardens)."

"Allah's Apostle said, "If somebody keeps a dog, he loses one Qirat (of the reward) of his good deeds everyday, except if he keeps it for the purpose of agriculture or for the protection of livestock. " (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 541)

Dogs can sense evil, thus they are incompatible with Islam. No doubt dogs and children shied away from the Warlord Muhammad - both can sense evil.

My god is Allah , not Bukhari . Probably Bukhari was afraid of dogs and he has made up such a hadiht under the name of Hz.Muhammad (sav)

The djin Allah is probably afraid of dogs as well.

Look at my profile , there is a pic .

Islam has a long tradition of hostility toward dogs.

Why do muslims hate dogs, even guide dogs whose job is to guide their owner safely wherever they need to go? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

Actually, you've demonstrated you know nothing of Islam. Muhammud (swish), did hate dogs because he was superstitious.

Muhammud (swish), knew of the rabies virus? You understand none of this You have no facts on an issue, you are personally acknowledging your bias, and you are asking strangers on a public forum to help you justify your bias in your mind.

Doesn't that, at the very least, make you feel dirty?

Give Sunni a break, he's not even Muslim.

He's just a troll putting on a charade.

I supported my points with facts :)

You did? Must have been some other thread...

Well, if you truly want to play games with semantics let's look at this, yeah?

Over gist of this small bit of thread is whether or not marriages encourage the persecution (Roudy's words) of and treatment of women as possessions.

My claim - our own history, and the culture that decided marriage was 1m/1f has an unsavory history in it's treatment of women. Correct?

Roudy can support his own alleged contentions. I however, will again point out that neither the law, nor societal standards held women as property. You have created a straw man argument.

So your claim was an absurd fabrication, and the best you can do to support it is talk about your feelings regarding time and culture you have zero grasp of.

Bravo.

I said what I said: women were treated as possessions. Is that so hard to understand? I understand quite clearly that women were denied the right to vote. Yes, they had suffrage later, in newly formed western states for reasons of increasing that state's voting power or getting rid of polygamy but in some of those cases they were later disenfranchised. But it was far from universal and it made no difference between single women or married women or female property owners. Your complete grasp of that time and culture must have missed that :)

Utter bullshit. Men were just as easily confined in the cities.

A father, a wife, a sister could decide that a man was insane simply because he displayed feminine mannerisms.

Utter bullshit. Men were not locked up at the rate and ease women were.

Then, however, women could find themselves labelled insane and locked up in madhouses for a range of conditions – from postnatal depression to alcoholism or senile dementia, and even for social transgressions such as infidelity (‘moral insanity’)...

...Anyone who could persuade two doctors to sign certificates of insanity could put away inconvenient or embarrassing relatives in a madhouse. Women – with lower social status, and usually less power and money – were more vulnerable.​

Women and the Insane Asylum

...I was visiting a courthouse and noticed the term "lunacy" on a lot of the women's forms.
I asked the court aide about this. She showed me where a woman could be quite often
divorced for reasons of lunacy. Her husband would put her in the insane
asylum and then file for divorce.
A few months later, his marriage records
to a younger bride usually showed up. This was very sad for this woman
committed, who did nothing but grow older. All the years of being a wife and
mother were not appreciated. She was just sent to the insane asylum.

Other reasons to be "put away", were depression, alcoholism, just being a
little different from the norm
, and even going through menopause! Doctors
just did not know how to deal with mental issues and the result was to put
their patients in the asylum. I am sure the women who were sane had a hard
time. They were put in the midst of the ill and treated as if they were
there for the same problems. These women were locked up and forgotten by
their loved ones. The fathers/husbands often forbid the family members to
visit. It was as if they had died. Most of them did stay at the insane
asylums until their death.

Gee, this is easy. I can see why you like being a leftist - it's a lot easier than dealing with facts and reality.

Yes, it is. There is a lot of information out there dealing with facts and reality. Some good books to that aren't on the internet. Look it up :)

Yeah, bullshit - a complete fabrication based on your bigotry, rather than on fact, evidence, or reality.

So, you could not support your claim - can't find even one instance of capital punishment in the United States. You have to go WAY back to the English colonies, and then you burst the lie you just told about women facing a harsher penalty, by pulling up the only known case of execution for adultery, and both the man and woman were hung...
ROFL

Dude. You asked for ONE case. I didn't say it was common. It was more common to confine women to the insane assylum for adultery. (Not men though).

You're not very good at this.

I don't have to be when I'm dealing with someone who misquotes sources he never bothered to read :)

ROFL

And Bill Clinton did not have sex with that woman.

You fail to grasp the point - when the nation was founded, votes were based on property rights. It was the introduction of the "one man, one vote" idiocy that removed the right from women.

Bull.

Women's suffrage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look up bigotry.

It says "Coyote."

We've already determined reading comprehension isn't one of your strengths :)
And yet you've assigned a religion to me and I've said nothing about my faith ;)

I didn't assign your religion, you chose it.

:lol:

Why should it matter to you what the marriage arrangements are between consenting adults who can choose for themselves what they want? Seriously? It's a matter of individual rights and choices unless coercion occurs and forced marriages are illegal no matter how many husbands and wives there are. We're talking modern societies and free choice here. What business is it of yours or mine?

So delusional claim number 2 is now...that polygamists only engage in "consenting" marriages.

You are completely right! It is delusional. I never made that claim :)

That's like saying "consenting slaves" or "consenting child laborers". Wow, I never thought you would stoop that low.

We're just talking about the US right? Because that is what all my comments refer to - US culture, rights etc.

No, it's like saying non-consenting marriages never occur - which we know is wrong. Marriages can be forced - you've heard of shotgun weddings.

The point is - they are illegal though they do and will occur.

Slaves and children by legal definition can not consent. Adult men and women, of sound mind - can.

It may surprise you but there are women, in this country, who choose and want a plural marriage and consent to it of their own free will even though it's illegal. If they are adults and not coerced, why should it matter? :dunno:

Forum List

Back