Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

Here's what I actually support and not support and I think it's quite clear.

I oppose Sharia law because I oppose ANY and ALL religious law inserted into our legal system. I'm 100% secular.

I support voluntary arbitration outside the US courts in civil matters if that arbitration takes place in religious courts such as Muslim, Jewish, Roman Catholic - I don't oppose it as long as US law and access to US law supercedes it. Our Constitution, Bill of Rights and legal system ensure that.

I oppose religious discrimmination of any kind and that includes senseless legislation designed to single out one religion.

That's it in an eggshell :)

I oppose Sharia law because I oppose ANY and ALL religious law inserted into our legal system. I'm 100% secular.

I support voluntary arbitration outside the US courts in civil matters if that arbitration takes place in religious courts such as Muslim, Jewish, Roman Catholic - I don't oppose it as long as US law and access to US law supercedes it. Our Constitution, Bill of Rights and legal system ensure that.

I oppose religious discrimmination of any kind and that includes senseless legislation designed to single out one religion.

Sunni who is a devout practicing Muslim thanks you for being secular.

Yep, greasing the path happens in many ways Coyote.

:cool:

Ropey, I stated my beliefs and they are what they are. I do not support any form of religious discrimmination and I do not support any form of religious law. I am not ashamed of them.

Ropey, I stated my beliefs and they are what they are. I do not support any form of religious discrimmination and I do not support any form of religious law. I am not ashamed of them.

I was speaking to Sunni Man's reasons for thanking that post. Not your reasons for being who you are although I believe it's easier for a secular person to be converted than it is to convert a believer of a different faith.

:)

Last edited:

I was speaking to Sunni Man's reasons for thanking that post. Not your reasons for being who you are although I believe it's easier for a secular person to be converted than it is to convert a believer of a different faith.

:)

ah...ok :redface:

Actually, it's been my experience that religious people are easier to convert than secular people.

Because religious people already have an affinity for religion and share a common background.

Whereas, many secular people are opposed to hearing anything about religion. . :cool:

Last edited:
You look handsome in your avatar but I dont have leftover to feed you .

And that's another thing, Muslims hate dogs. I could never trust a people who hate dogs.

Muhammad hated dogs because dogs can sense evil and no doubt growled anytime he approached.

I live in Tehrangeles, that part of Los Angeles predominantly occupied by Iranians. There are hundreds of dog owners around here. Maybe that's why they are here, free to engage in their puppy devotion. My best friends and associates are muslim. Their Pomeranian rides in the stroller with the baby.

Pox:
there is no wife besting in Islam...blah blah blah...

You LIE. Islamic wife beating etiquette: look how Islam "honors" women by instructing proper beating techniques to the men.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=ChnpaMK1oLQ]Islam - Wife Beating Etiquette - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Y7Ruan6xOI]How to beat your wife - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Actually, it's been my experience that religious people are easier to convert than secular people.

Because religious people already have an affinity for religion and share a common background.

Whereas, many secular people are opposed to anything dealing with religion. . :cool:

Now that's odd. The path to islam has run directly through secularism across the world. Look at France. They are an officially secular country with the fastest growth of islam. In the US, islam attracts the VERY secular, like John Walker Lindh, raised completely without religion. The fastest growth in the US is by attracting atheist converts in the prisons.

Secularism in the west is conditioning people to reject Christianity. It isn't removing the individual need to believe. Islam satisfies that need and the official governmental position that religion, in the form of either Christianity or Judaism be avoided.

Domestic violence is not even recorded in Muslim countries idiot, here if you beat your wife you go to jail, you can lose your job and become an outcast to friends and family. In your country if you beat your wife you are applauded. :clap2:

So you have tougher laws but still you're the number one , I can imagine what kind of people you're . No its not because of not recorded , maybe because of if you beat your wife in my country , she will complain about you to her family and her relatives kill you and bury in a wooded area : )
Ya right, THAT never happens. If the husband is abusive, he gets to beat the shit out of a woman all her life. And if she asks for a divorce they'll throw her in the street. Why don't you tell the truth, women are treated like cattle, and have no rights in Muslim countries.

...........................^^^ great teaching that all men should follow. .. :thup:

Keep that medieval garbage in the Third-World Shitholes where it came from, eh?
Just because men have lost control of your women and are now emasculated in the west.

Doesn't mean we are going to follow your pathetic example. .. :cool:
Yes Sunni is right, women should be put in their place, treated less than dirt and as property of the men.

Shariah says so, and besides, the women are "consenting" to it. LOL

You look handsome in your avatar but I dont have leftover to feed you .

And that's another thing, Muslims hate dogs. I could never trust a people who hate dogs.
Actually, that's a misnomer spread by western people.

Muhammad didn't like stray dogs wandering around the city and had them exterminated.

Because strays have a tendency to get rabies and attack people.

But he was OK with domestic dogs that were trained to hunt or used as guard dogs. .. :cool:
BS. Muslims think dogs are evil and filthy and should be tortured and killed.

So you have tougher laws but still you're the number one , I can imagine what kind of people you're . No its not because of not recorded , maybe because of if you beat your wife in my country , she will complain about you to her family and her relatives kill you and bury in a wooded area : )

Actually, her relatives will throw acid in her face or kill her.

Lo, Allah is great...
Yeah, that's more like what will happens to a Muslim woman who isn't "obedient" to her husband. :clap:

Muhammad didn't like stray dogs wandering around the city and had them exterminated.

But he was OK with domestic dogs that were trained to hunt or used as guard dogs. .. :cool:

All I know about it is dogs are considered unclean in Muslim countries, the only people who really use them are bedoins for hunting.

Actually, you've demonstrated you know nothing of Islam. Muhammud (swish), did hate dogs because he was superstitious.

Muhammud (swish), knew of the rabies virus? You understand none of this You have no facts on an issue, you are personally acknowledging your bias, and you are asking strangers on a public forum to help you justify your bias in your mind.

Doesn't that, at the very least, make you feel dirty?
Yeah, Mohammad who was totally illiterate, knew of rabies before it became known to mankind! :lmao: Now that's one of the best bullshits I have ever heard an Islam apologist say.

I love love it when Hollie goes (swish) after Mohammad. It's so appropriate. ha ha.

All I know about it is dogs are considered unclean in Muslim countries, the only people who really use them are bedoins for hunting.
Muslims think they are following Islam's teachings when they beat and torture dogs. I've seen it with my own eyes. They are total sadistic savages when it comes to dogs.

Whereas, many secular people are opposed to anything dealing with religion. . :cool:

Now that's odd. The path to islam has run directly through secularism across the world. Look at France. They are an officially secular country with the fastest growth of islam. In the US, islam attracts the VERY secular, like John Walker Lindh, raised completely without religion. The fastest growth in the US is by attracting atheist converts in the prisons.
If you notice I said, "it's been my experience", referring to people here in the U.S. converting at my mosque.

As for your statement about the fastest growth of Islamic converts is in prisons.

That is just one of several lies spread by Islamophobes.

You use John Walker Lindh to back up your claim that Islam attracts the very secular people.

And yet, Omar Hammami a white Southern Baptist convert from Alabama was recently killing doing jihad in Somalia. .. :cool:

I live in Tehrangeles, that part of Los Angeles predominantly occupied by Iranians. There are hundreds of dog owners around here. Maybe that's why they are here, free to engage in their puppy devotion. My best friends and associates are muslim. Their Pomeranian rides in the stroller with the baby.

I have encountered before that the Sunni have a far greater aversion to dogs than do Shia.

I think the treatment of dogs in other countries and cultures is highly variable - it's a bit stereotypical to make a blanket statement that "Muslims hate dogs" - pet ownership is increasing and there are certainly many Muslims with pet dogs. It's important, though, to realize that in many parts of the world feral/stray dogs and rabies are serious endemic problems and there is a distinct difference between how owned dogs are regarded and how stray dogs are regarded.

Dogs in Islam

Sunni is basically a gullible douchebag who converted to Islam, without knowing what Islam really is. Think about it, in this day and age where Islam shows the world it's true nature, you have morons like Sunni who convert to it.

Worse yet is when women do it, but in their case it's usually because they are marrying to a Muslim man.

Forum List

Back