🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

Muslims blow up a Christian church in Pakistan killing more than 100 people who have done nothing wrong other than practice a religion other than Islam.

Muslims attack a mall in Kenya, killing over 80 non Muslims and counting. Running around like wild animals asking innocent shoppers taken as hostages if they are Muslims, and if so to prove it by reciting prayers, before they murder them.

Oh wait, "all religions have fanatics", right? RIIIIIIIIIGHT. <snicker>

Better yet, "Islam is not at war with us", WE ARE AT WAR WITH ISLAM, right?

It's all our fault, WE MADE THEM DO IT.
Have you noticed any spike in your local birth defect rate?
(Aside from yourself.)

"In part two of our interview, Al Jazeera reporter Dahr Jamail discusses how the U.S. invasion of Iraq has left behind a legacy of cancer and birth defects suspected of being caused by the U.S. military’s extensive use of depleted uranium and white phosphorus.

"Noting the birth defects in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, Jamail says: 'They’re extremely hard to bear witness to. But it’s something that we all need to pay attention to ... What this has generated is, from 2004 up to this day, we are seeing a rate of congenital malformations in the city of Fallujah that has surpassed even that in the wake of the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki that nuclear bombs were dropped on at the end of World War II.'

"Jamail has also reported on the refugee crisis of more than one million displaced Iraqis still inside the country, who are struggling to survive without government aid, a majority of them living in Baghdad."

Ten Years Later, U.S. Has Left Iraq with Mass Displacement & Epidemic of Birth Defects, Cancers | Democracy Now!

Since 1991 the US and its puppets have maimed, murdered, displaced, and incarcerated millions of innocent Muslim who posed no threat to the US homeland (or Israel). Why would any sensible person be surprised when some Muslims blame the US for the current level of misery in Iraq and Syria and Libya and Jerusalem?

"Democracy now!"? That reeks of activism. Try pulling that crap on someone else, dubiousgeorge.

"break their fingernails"? What's cheaper than internet tough guys are fake jews like yourself. No mensch would say what you've said, Sally.....a nickel a dozen at best.

fake Jew??

that's funny, have you heard of stolen valor?

look in the mirror.

why do you think its ok to blaim 1 billion Muslims for the crimes of only tens of thousands?

Some Jewish Rabbis suck the dicks of babies during circumcision.

Most Jews refuse to condemn this disgusting practise.

Some Jews stone and spit at Christians in Jerusalem

does this also bother you?

or is your feigned outrage only directed to Muslims aka the new Juden?

I can assure you there is nothing "feigned" about my feelings about islam. When you've seen the results in broken skin and bone from our former timidity toward that filthy brainwashed herd, any normal man would feel mudereous impulses toward them. Coyote wants to bait me into revealing I plan to kill American muslims. A strange tactic coming from a person who won't reveal if he is or is not muslim or a he or a she for that matter. No worries....I feel avenged for our Fallen. Should this continue much past what's on our plate at the moment, an example will have to made. Flattening Tehran for instance would do my heart good. "Feigned"? Marines don't feign anything, boy.

R. Lee Ermey? Is that you?

:lol: Nope.

So you'd have us believe that only 100 thousand Muslims across the world are violent extremists? Where did you obtain this number?

The U.S. has 700 bases of some kind in the "Arab" world alone. That's a lot of well deserved hate for a rogue nation such as the United States. You'd expect the number to be much higher.

100,000 violent Muslim extremists seems to be a reasonable number, considering the conflicts in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Africa.

OK fine, make it 250,000.

that's still less than .05% of all Muslims.

And yet...none of the "moderate" Muslims will condemn the violence! It is quite simple: SILENCE IS CONSENT! Islam is a cancer on the human race and needs to be dealt with as such.

Last edited:
And yet...none of the "moderate" Muslims will condemn the violence! It is quite simple: SILENCE IS CONSENT! Islam is a cancer on the human race and needs to be dealt with as such.

Und how to you zuggest vee deal mit dees problem?

mit der Zyklon B or zee carbon monoxide gass?

New York Muslim Day Parade Marchers Carry Al Qaeda Jihad Flags

New York Muslim Day Parade Marchers Carry Al Qaeda Jihad Flags | FrontPage Magazine

Some are held by spectators and others by marchers in the parade meaning that the organizers of the parade had to approve marchers carrying Jihadist symbols. I can’t think of any other group that would be allowed parade around with blatant terrorist insignia in the city that those same terrorists attacked.

Even with a schedule packed tightly with neopagan rituals like throwing pebbles at stone columns representing the devil, running back and forth between mountains, and circling a big cube containing a meteor fragment, there's still time at the death cult party known as the new-york-muslim-day-parade to spew hatred at the Great Satan™.

Und how to you zuggest vee deal mit dees problem?

mit der Zyklon B or zee carbon monoxide gass?

Like any cancer: high doses of RADIATION therapy. They want a holy war, maybe it's time to give them one.

Like any cancer: high doses of RADIATION therapy. They want a holy war, maybe it's time to give them one.

you and what army?

the anti-Muslim hate in this thread reminds me of this:

th

Muslims blow up a Christian church in Pakistan killing more than 100 people who have done nothing wrong other than practice a religion other than Islam.

Muslims attack a mall in Kenya, killing over 80 non Muslims and counting. Running around like wild animals asking innocent shoppers taken as hostages if they are Muslims, and if so to prove it by reciting prayers, before they murder them.

Oh wait, "all religions have fanatics", right? RIIIIIIIIIGHT. <snicker>

Better yet, "Islam is not at war with us", WE ARE AT WAR WITH ISLAM, right?

It's all our fault, WE MADE THEM DO IT.
(Aside from yourself.)

"In part two of our interview, Al Jazeera reporter Dahr Jamail discusses how the U.S. invasion of Iraq has left behind a legacy of cancer and birth defects suspected of being caused by the U.S. military’s extensive use of depleted uranium and white phosphorus.

"Noting the birth defects in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, Jamail says: 'They’re extremely hard to bear witness to. But it’s something that we all need to pay attention to ... What this has generated is, from 2004 up to this day, we are seeing a rate of congenital malformations in the city of Fallujah that has surpassed even that in the wake of the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki that nuclear bombs were dropped on at the end of World War II.'

"Jamail has also reported on the refugee crisis of more than one million displaced Iraqis still inside the country, who are struggling to survive without government aid, a majority of them living in Baghdad."

Ten Years Later, U.S. Has Left Iraq with Mass Displacement & Epidemic of Birth Defects, Cancers | Democracy Now!

Since 1991 the US and its puppets have maimed, murdered, displaced, and incarcerated millions of innocent Muslim who posed no threat to the US homeland (or Israel). Why would any sensible person be surprised when some Muslims blame the US for the current level of misery in Iraq and Syria and Libya and Jerusalem?

"Democracy now!"? That reeks of activism. Try pulling that crap on someone else, dubiousgeorge.
Amaze me with your power to refute content as opposed to pissing blood over context, terrible-templar:

"AMY GOODMAN: Dahr, I wanted to ask you about the issue of depleted uranium. In 2004, a special investigation by Democracy Now! co-host Juan González of the New York Daily News found four of nine soldiers of the 442nd Military Police Company of the New York Army National Guard returning from Iraq tested positive for depleted uranium contamination.

"They were the first confirmed cases of inhaled depleted uranium exposure from the Iraq conflict. One of the people affected was Sergeant Agustin Matos, who was deployed in Iraq with the 442nd Military Police. Speaking on Democracy Now!, he described his health problems.

SGT. AGUSTIN MATOS: I, myself, while I was out there, experienced a couple—a fever one night, unexplained. I was fine during the day, and then it just hit me. It just totally knocked me out. I was in bed. I couldn’t get out. I can’t remember exactly what the fevers were. But also I had—I was urinating blood while I was out there. It wasn’t good. It was just a place not to be when you were sick like that."

(Aside from yourself.)

Amaze me with your power to refute content as opposed to pissing blood over context, terrible-templar:

"AMY GOODMAN: Dahr, I wanted to ask you about the issue of depleted uranium. In 2004, a special investigation by Democracy Now! co-host Juan González of the New York Daily News found four of nine soldiers of the 442nd Military Police Company of the New York Army National Guard returning from Iraq tested positive for depleted uranium contamination.

"They were the first confirmed cases of inhaled depleted uranium exposure from the Iraq conflict. One of the people affected was Sergeant Agustin Matos, who was deployed in Iraq with the 442nd Military Police. Speaking on Democracy Now!, he described his health problems.

SGT. AGUSTIN MATOS: I, myself, while I was out there, experienced a couple—a fever one night, unexplained. I was fine during the day, and then it just hit me. It just totally knocked me out. I was in bed. I couldn’t get out. I can’t remember exactly what the fevers were. But also I had—I was urinating blood while I was out there. It wasn’t good. It was just a place not to be when you were sick like that."

When it is a partner with PBS, one of the more liberal public access stations out there, there is no need to "refute" anything.

you and what army?

the anti-Muslim hate in this thread reminds me of this:

th

Indeed...

Just ask the former Grand Mufti of Jerusalem...

Adolf-Hitler-with-Haj-Amin-Al-Husseini.jpg

...or his Bosnian-Muslim SS Division hosts during one of his Euro-visits...

Al-Husseini-with-Bosnian-Muslim-SS-troops.jpg

...or his hero-worshipper...

Yasser_051024022914127_wideweb__300x375.jpg

...or the various Devil's Spawn organizations that proceeded from those days, with the Grand Mufti as their Spiritual Godfather...

nazisislam6.jpg

hamas-nazi-salute.jpg

hamassalute.jpg

610x.jpg

Calling-out Militant Islam (including its Palestinian knockoffs) is Nazi-like?

Yeah, yeah... that's the ticket !

Not.

Goose... meet Gander.

GooseGander.jpg

Last edited:
"...just around 2,600 Americans died on 9-11... not that you really care
2900+ total fatalities for the day...

Including a relative handful of non-Americans...

But Americans by a vast and overwhelming majority...

Nobody cares about your deviation specificity from the rounded figures...

But I do care about the Americans who died on 9-11...

Far more, I'll wager, than some around here, who engage in Radical Islam Excuse-Making...
The "you know what" for brains can't utter a single honest answer. It's all lies and hate:

9/11 Death Statistics | Statistic Brain

Deaths by Area of Attack Deaths
World Trade Center 2,606
Airlines 246
Pentagon Building 125
Hijackers 19
Total number of people who died in the 9/11 attacks 2,996

2900+ total fatalities for the day...

Including a relative handful of non-Americans...

But Americans by a vast and overwhelming majority...

Nobody cares about your deviation specificity from the rounded figures...

But I do care about the Americans who died on 9-11...

Far more, I'll wager, than some around here, who engage in Radical Islam Excuse-Making...

Some of worked at Ground Zero, to help with the recovery effort.

Some of us were at the 10th Anniversary Memorial ceremony at Ground Zero, and looked into the eyes of thousands of victims' family members as they passed through the gates.

...and other folks fan the flames of anti-Muslim hatred, in order to redirect hatred of Jews and Israel.

..other folks feign their love of the United States, and wave the American flag in order to feign Zionist support for America's security.

...other folks claim to be Patriots, when they are really TRAITORS.
And some like you who encourage and justify Muslim hatred and barbaric violence towards non Muslims.

All these men were Nazis. All these men, were Jews.

220px-Milch.jpg

200px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1969-067-10%2C_Alfred_Rosenberg.jpg

th

220px-Bernhard_Rogge.jpg

th

accusing all Muslims of being Nazis is like accusing all Jews of being Nazis, due to these men.

Last edited:
No YOU are the liar. There are plenty of videos on YouTube that shows muslims dancing in the streets. Those piece of shit Palestinians have several videos of celebration on 9/11.

Muslims are generally bad people. Even the ones who don't engage in violence still support it, and they ALL treat their women like second class citizens. Do you see honor killings in other religions? Stoning women to death for being raped, going on rampages over some stupid cartoons and burning effigies every chance they get. Muslims fucking suck.

you sir, are a liar.

there are no videos of 500 millions celebrating 9-11.

but there are videos of tens of thousands of Iranians, mourning on 9-11 for the dead in the USA.

as far as your general hatred of Muslims, you are no different than a Nazi.
Bullshit, people all over the Muslim world stomped on, and burned American flags and passed out sweets in celebration.

Forum List

Back