🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice Clarence Thomas: ‘Northern liberal elites’ worse than segregated South

How is the avatar racist? You people have to morph the definition of racism to get to an unfounded premise.
But, people just as you did using the word "massa" is obviously racist in the truest sense of the definition.
Funny how ignorant people can't distinguish the difference, sonny. :eusa_whistle:

Besides being old enough to be your daddy, the word massa isn't racist, any more than the word "axed", or "y'all". That's like saying that because I say Adios, I'm racist. Now trying to prevent blacks from voting, that's racist. Calling someone a Muslim or a Kenyan, when that person is an American Christian president, THAT is racist. Nice try, bigot.
Project much, little boy who cries "wolf" too many times?
You shouldn't be running your mouth.

Besides being old enough to be your daddy, the word massa isn't racist, any more than the word "axed", or "y'all". That's like saying that because I say Adios, I'm racist. Now trying to prevent blacks from voting, that's racist. Calling someone a Muslim or a Kenyan, when that person is an American Christian president, THAT is racist. Nice try, bigot.
Project much, little boy who cries "wolf" too many times?
You shouldn't be running your mouth.

Look who's talking?

:lmao:

You do realize you're being racist, right?

How come you didn't ask the poster who originally made the Uncle reference that?
I personally just call Thomas Scalia's minion. He probably even asks him when he can use the bathroom.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Just because he did it doesn't make it right for you or him or anyone else to do it either. It kinda makes you a hypocrite when you call someone racist, then say racist things like "Uncle" this and "Uncle" that in regards to African Americans. When you treat people like Mia Love, Herman Cain, Allen West and other black Republicans with contempt, you're being just as racist as those you're calling racist.
And that last part made absolutely no sense.

That really depends whether you are critiquing their race or ideas, doesn't it?

The former RNC Chair who is black....had his mail stolen by white liberals in order to steal his personal information which in turn got them his credit report.

This is what white trash liberals will do to a black man that leaves the plantation and speaks out.

Michael Steele: Some White Republicans Are 'Scared Of Me'

Michael Steele: For Decades GOP Pursued 'Southern Strategy' That Alienated Minorities
You understand that does not refute the point, right?
And that would be Michael Steele, former chairman of the GOP. Because like most black pols he fucked up on the job.

Steele didn't fuck up at all.

He was a wildly successful fund raiser. And 2010? Steele was at the helm then.

And the liberal can't defend his position, goes on a liberal attack and attacks the person, not the subject.

Oh so you don't think any of the nuts like you around here would have anything to say if Obama started claiming he was being lynched by conservatives?

How did you get this far in life being that stupid?

Ask yourself the same question. Obama has already made the claim, without coming out point blank and saying it. I ignore it, because it's his policies that have conservatives upset, not his skin color.
I appreciate again how you go to insults because you have nothing else.

No..Obama's never said or implied it.

And conservatives are upset because he is black. His "policies" are warmed over Republican ideas.

And that would be Michael Steele, former chairman of the GOP. Because like most black pols he fucked up on the job.

No he got.in trouble with parties and strip clubs. He.ended.up.being.a bad image for the gop.

No he got.in trouble with parties and strip clubs. He.ended.up.being.a bad image for the gop.

Oh that stopped now?

:lol:

You do realize you're being racist, right?

How come you didn't ask the poster who originally made the Uncle reference that?
I personally just call Thomas Scalia's minion. He probably even asks him when he can use the bathroom.

Just because he did it doesn't make it right for you or him or anyone else to do it either. It kinda makes you a hypocrite when you call someone racist, then say racist things like "Uncle" this and "Uncle" that in regards to African Americans. When you treat people like Mia Love, Herman Cain, Allen West and other black Republicans with contempt, you're being just as racist as those you're calling racist.

And that last part made absolutely no sense.

I didn't call him Uncle anything. ;)
You are the hypocrite, FYI. And my point was Thomas does everything Scalia tells him to do, race doesn't have anything to do with it. Still projecting your bullshit on me.

Oh so you don't think any of the nuts like you around here would have anything to say if Obama started claiming he was being lynched by conservatives?

Ask yourself the same question. Obama has already made the claim, without coming out point blank and saying it. I ignore it, because it's his policies that have conservatives upset, not his skin color.

And conservatives are upset because he is black. His "policies" are warmed over Republican ideas.

Like all Democrats you have a very selective memory. I heard with my own ears the words coming out of Obama's mouth, I don't look the same, look a little different, not exactly the same color, so they don't like me. But, mostly he has his minions do his racial race baiting.

thats ridiculous....geezus....so then if you vote Democrat you condone any stupidity put forth by their members right?....and then people wonder why i think both parties are fucking full of shit....
When you vote for either party, you are voting for their platform. I'm like you, I too think both parties are full of shit, being a registered INDEPENDENT. But when you know that one of the the two devils are going to win, hold your nose and pick the lesser of the two evils. Kinda sucks, that this country only has the option of this or that evil. I voted for Nader four times. But in 2008 I had enough of the Iraq war and a collapsed economy.

no i wont vote for the "lessor of 2 evils".....thats like saying ....i wont vote for Satan but i will vote for Dracula....not much of a difference.....i will stick with someone outside these 2 Parties....as long as so many people have that "lessor of 2 evil" mindset....nothing is ever going to change and the same old shit will be here year after year....and those people will be here bitching about the same shit they are bitching about now....

If you vote for someone that has no chance of winning, then you have to deal with the consequences of the likelihood of the greater of the two evils. If the cons win, you get more war, more poverty, the destruction of education, welfare, healthcare, and Social Security. If the libs win, you get less war, less poverty, more education, welfare, healthcare, and higher taxes on the rich to pay for it.
Voting for someone that can't win is like the cons voting for a right wing extremist, or libs voting for an avowed communist. The winner is going to be the one that appeals to the middle.

Ignorant people don't understand context, sonny. The context in which you used "massa", is nothing less than racist. You said it, now embrace it.
I don't condone the prevention of black's from voting. Nor have I ever mentioned or debated the faith or nationality of our president.....ignorant people don't project very well.
No, you're not old enough to be my daddy, sonny.....you're still breathing.
And no, no matter how many times you say it, I'm not a bigot.
You failed to answer my question about my avatar which you brought up.

If you vote republican, you are condoning the con claims that Obama is a Muslim and a Kenyan, not an American Christian. You also condone the GOP attempts to keep blacks from voting.
But me using words that blacks use, like "massa", "axed", and "bruh", are no more racist than using words like "cool dude" or "gnarly man". What you're really upset about, is me exposing Thomas's enslavement to the republican party. And you know as well as I do, that a black man voting republican, is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. So you claim I'm racist to distract attention from the fact. You failed.

You're so full of crap, hungover. You used "massa" in a racist context. You did, can't walk away from it no matter how you spin it. Then you double down with your racism in your post. I truly believe that you are too ignorant to even understand that you're even doing it, son.
Too bad for you.
I know you are, but what am I? NA NA NA NA NA! Your childish insults and lies, are like the GOP trying to convince voters that the democratic party are the racists instead of themselves. It just don't flush boy. The GOP is the party of white, with their foot on the necks of people of color. The GOP is the remnant of the confederate and the KKK. I know it, and so do you. Only the ignorant don't know it.

When you vote for either party, you are voting for their platform. I'm like you, I too think both parties are full of shit, being a registered INDEPENDENT. But when you know that one of the the two devils are going to win, hold your nose and pick the lesser of the two evils. Kinda sucks, that this country only has the option of this or that evil. I voted for Nader four times. But in 2008 I had enough of the Iraq war and a collapsed economy.

no i wont vote for the "lessor of 2 evils".....thats like saying ....i wont vote for Satan but i will vote for Dracula....not much of a difference.....i will stick with someone outside these 2 Parties....as long as so many people have that "lessor of 2 evil" mindset....nothing is ever going to change and the same old shit will be here year after year....and those people will be here bitching about the same shit they are bitching about now....

If you vote for someone that has no chance of winning, then you have to deal with the consequences of the likelihood of the greater of the two evils. If the cons win, you get more war, more poverty, the destruction of education, welfare, healthcare, and Social Security. If the libs win, you get less war, less poverty, more education, welfare, healthcare, and higher taxes on the rich to pay for it.
Voting for someone that can't win is like the cons voting for a right wing extremist, or libs voting for an avowed communist. The winner is going to be the one that appeals to the middle.

i vote to actually try and change things the way they are......the way you and all those other people vote just keeps everything the way it is....ill try and change things....you can keep on voting for the same old shit....and its all because you are one of those with that "party" people mindset....i live in Cal....Democrats dont look any better than Republicans at Governing where i sit...

If you vote republican, you are condoning the con claims that Obama is a Muslim and a Kenyan, not an American Christian. You also condone the GOP attempts to keep blacks from voting.
But me using words that blacks use, like "massa", "axed", and "bruh", are no more racist than using words like "cool dude" or "gnarly man". What you're really upset about, is me exposing Thomas's enslavement to the republican party. And you know as well as I do, that a black man voting republican, is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. So you claim I'm racist to distract attention from the fact. You failed.

You're so full of crap, hungover. You used "massa" in a racist context. You did, can't walk away from it no matter how you spin it. Then you double down with your racism in your post. I truly believe that you are too ignorant to even understand that you're even doing it, son.
Too bad for you.
I know you are, but what am I? NA NA NA NA NA! Your childish insults and lies, are like the GOP trying to convince voters that the democratic party are the racists instead of themselves. It just don't flush boy. The GOP is the party of white, with their foot on the necks of people of color. The GOP is the remnant of the confederate and the KKK. I know it, and so do you. Only the ignorant don't know it.

bullshit.....i worked in the PO with lots of Democrats....the men talked about Mexicans and Gay men just as bad as the Republicans there.....as i have said before.....generally speaking....Republicans tell you how they feel to your face.....Democrats tell you what you want to hear to your face,but when said person walks out of the room,then the laughing and how they really feel comes out.....this is one of the reasons i cant stand the Dem. party.....they try and tell you they are above things like this.....when they are not....

So if his ideas are warmed over Republican ideas, according to you, then why do you support him so vehemently when you yourself are a progressive?

Thomas is an idiot if he believes liberals who call names are worst than fire hoses and dog bites.

Talk about drama queenery

Too bad for you.

Where in the hell do you dream that bullshit? I work with liberals, they are just as anti-gat, just as racist as any Republican. You wonder who votes down gay marriage in states? It's not just Republicans.

Not sure where you get your info, sounds like talking points.

Using the term "massa" in most context is a racial slur, you seem to be behind in that.

Thomas is an idiot if he believes liberals who call names are worst than fire hoses and dog bites.

Talk about drama queenery

Thomas is indeed an idiot, independent of his belief in the myth of a ‘liberal elite’ as opposed to the fact of segregation.

the myth of Liberal elites?.....and you are calling Clarence an idiot?....geezus.....

Forum List

Back