🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice Clarence Thomas: ‘Northern liberal elites’ worse than segregated South

Thomas is just pining for happier times:

The Happy Darkies

I guess if you're referring to the days when they were picking cotton rather then committing the majority of murders rapes and robberies in America,then yeah I guess I can be accused of pining.
I would prefer that they join the rest of the human race and become an asset to the community rather then a cancer.
But thats just me....

no i wont vote for the "lessor of 2 evils".....thats like saying ....i wont vote for Satan but i will vote for Dracula....not much of a difference.....i will stick with someone outside these 2 Parties....as long as so many people have that "lessor of 2 evil" mindset....nothing is ever going to change and the same old shit will be here year after year....and those people will be here bitching about the same shit they are bitching about now....

If you vote for someone that has no chance of winning, then you have to deal with the consequences of the likelihood of the greater of the two evils. If the cons win, you get more war, more poverty, the destruction of education, welfare, healthcare, and Social Security. If the libs win, you get less war, less poverty, more education, welfare, healthcare, and higher taxes on the rich to pay for it.
Voting for someone that can't win is like the cons voting for a right wing extremist, or libs voting for an avowed communist. The winner is going to be the one that appeals to the middle.

i vote to actually try and change things the way they are......the way you and all those other people vote just keeps everything the way it is....ill try and change things....you can keep on voting for the same old shit....and its all because you are one of those with that "party" people mindset....i live in Cal....Democrats dont look any better than Republicans at Governing where i sit...

You can stop looking down your holier than thou nose at me, thick head. I already told you that I voted for Ralph Nader four times. That was voting for change, not the same old shit. But only 3% of the electorate are evolved enough to change. Letting world war three happen because of your principles doesn't solve anything. Wake up from your fantasy.

You're so full of crap, hungover. You used "massa" in a racist context. You did, can't walk away from it no matter how you spin it. Then you double down with your racism in your post. I truly believe that you are too ignorant to even understand that you're even doing it, son.
Too bad for you.
I know you are, but what am I? NA NA NA NA NA! Your childish insults and lies, are like the GOP trying to convince voters that the democratic party are the racists instead of themselves. It just don't flush boy. The GOP is the party of white, with their foot on the necks of people of color. The GOP is the remnant of the confederate and the KKK. I know it, and so do you. Only the ignorant don't know it.

bullshit.....i worked in the PO with lots of Democrats....the men talked about Mexicans and Gay men just as bad as the Republicans there.....as i have said before.....generally speaking....Republicans tell you how they feel to your face.....Democrats tell you what you want to hear to your face,but when said person walks out of the room,then the laughing and how they really feel comes out.....this is one of the reasons i cant stand the Dem. party.....they try and tell you they are above things like this.....when they are not....

Okay so you and Meister are the same person...That's real honest. If you think the confederates or the KKK or the Aryans voted for Obama, you're not stupid, you're a moron.

Thomas is an idiot if he believes liberals who call names are worst than fire hoses and dog bites.

Talk about drama queenery

Thomas is indeed an idiot, independent of his belief in the myth of a ‘liberal elite’ as opposed to the fact of segregation.

the myth of Liberal elites?.....and you are calling Clarence an idiot?....geezus.....

When it comes to this comment yes. A thousand times yes.

When blacks couldnt stop and get something to eat unless they were friendly to blacks. Which meant going around back and eating in the dirt because you werent allowed to have a seat. When whites and blacks couldnt play together. If a white person liked a black person and wanted to have a relationship the black person was beaten or killed

And what did "liberal elites" do to Thomas? Let me guess...Called a Uncle Tom a Uncle Tom

Oh dear....Fucking uncle tom ass

If you vote republican, you are condoning the con claims that Obama is a Muslim and a Kenyan, not an American Christian. You also condone the GOP attempts to keep blacks from voting.
But me using words that blacks use, like "massa", "axed", and "bruh", are no more racist than using words like "cool dude" or "gnarly man". What you're really upset about, is me exposing Thomas's enslavement to the republican party. And you know as well as I do, that a black man voting republican, is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. So you claim I'm racist to distract attention from the fact. You failed.

You're so full of crap, hungover. You used "massa" in a racist context. You did, can't walk away from it no matter how you spin it. Then you double down with your racism in your post. I truly believe that you are too ignorant to even understand that you're even doing it, son.
Too bad for you.
I know you are, but what am I? NA NA NA NA NA! Your childish insults and lies, are like the GOP trying to convince voters that the democratic party are the racists instead of themselves. It just don't flush boy. The GOP is the party of white, with their foot on the necks of people of color. The GOP is the remnant of the confederate and the KKK. I know it, and so do you. Only the ignorant don't know it.

Classic projection.

Steele didn't fuck up at all.

He was a wildly successful fund raiser. And 2010? Steele was at the helm then.
No he got.in trouble with parties and strip clubs. He.ended.up.being.a bad image for the gop.

Oh that stopped now?

:lol:

well with Steele at the head sure. You cant have someone visiting strip clubs and be head of something like that. I mean i dont care but other people do.

Too bad for you.

bullshit.....i worked in the PO with lots of Democrats....the men talked about Mexicans and Gay men just as bad as the Republicans there.....as i have said before.....generally speaking....Republicans tell you how they feel to your face.....Democrats tell you what you want to hear to your face,but when said person walks out of the room,then the laughing and how they really feel comes out.....this is one of the reasons i cant stand the Dem. party.....they try and tell you they are above things like this.....when they are not....

and i know numerous conservatives who talk behind peoples backs. This excuse dont fly

If you vote for someone that has no chance of winning, then you have to deal with the consequences of the likelihood of the greater of the two evils. If the cons win, you get more war, more poverty, the destruction of education, welfare, healthcare, and Social Security. If the libs win, you get less war, less poverty, more education, welfare, healthcare, and higher taxes on the rich to pay for it.
Voting for someone that can't win is like the cons voting for a right wing extremist, or libs voting for an avowed communist. The winner is going to be the one that appeals to the middle.

i vote to actually try and change things the way they are......the way you and all those other people vote just keeps everything the way it is....ill try and change things....you can keep on voting for the same old shit....and its all because you are one of those with that "party" people mindset....i live in Cal....Democrats dont look any better than Republicans at Governing where i sit...

You can stop looking down your holier than thou nose at me, thick head. I already told you that I voted for Ralph Nader four times. That was voting for change, not the same old shit. But only 3% of the electorate are evolved enough to change. Letting world war three happen because of your principles doesn't solve anything. Wake up from your fantasy.

oh so here comes the name calling.....ok lets go...you know what dipshit?.....you aint no REAL Independent....a real independent is sick and tired of both Parties and does not vote for the same old shit.....you admitted you vote Democrat over Republican....as the "lessor of 2 evils'....wake up from your...."i am an Independent" fantasy....you are a Democrat who claims you are Independent.....another one of "them" voters.....

Okay so you and Meister are the same person...That's real honest. If you think the confederates or the KKK or the Aryans voted for Obama, you're not stupid, you're a moron.

typical Far Lefty.....start with the name calling because someone doesn't agree with your bullshit....you have just been outed......you aint no Independent.....

Thomas is indeed an idiot, independent of his belief in the myth of a ‘liberal elite’ as opposed to the fact of segregation.

the myth of Liberal elites?.....and you are calling Clarence an idiot?....geezus.....

When blacks couldnt stop and get something to eat unless they were friendly to blacks. Which meant going around back and eating in the dirt because you werent allowed to have a seat. When whites and blacks couldnt play together. If a white person liked a black person and wanted to have a relationship the black person was beaten or killed

And what did "liberal elites" do to Thomas? Let me guess...Called a Uncle Tom a Uncle Tom

so your saying there is no such thing as a "Liberal Elite"?....

and i know numerous conservatives who talk behind peoples backs. This excuse dont fly

did you see the word...generally?......and what you said has very little do do what i was commenting on.....

typical Far Lefty.....start with the name calling because someone doesn't agree with your bullshit....you have just been outed......you aint no Independent.....
You and or Meister started the name calling, fuckwit. You're a real con moron, trying to tell everyone what they are or aren't. I am what I claim to be, an independent. Whether you believe it or not, is your problem. I don't vote to live up to your shithead expectations.

so your saying there is no such thing as a "Liberal Elite"?....

Theres Elite Everything. What I want to know is what was done to Thomas that remotely compares to being unable to shop, eat, go and be with who you want during segregation.

Thomas says:

"I was the first black kid in Savannah, Georgia, to go to a white school. Rarely did the issue of race come up.”

uh excuse me. Does anyone see the absurdity of those two sentences together?

I was wondering how long it would take someone to state the obvious. Of COURSE the issue of race rarely came up. Blacks knew their place. Bringing up the issue of race wasn't tolerated in the South in those days. Can you imagine a Black person walking into a diner with all Whites in it and bringing up the issue of race? They'd call the cops on him if the owners, workers, and customers didn't take matters into their own hands first. They simply wouldn't tolerate ANY challenge to White domination.

Thomas must be have a really bad memory. Didn't he get his advanced education in MA? Does he really think that law schools in the deep south would have welcomed him with open arms back in the late 1960s and early 1970s?

Maybe someone should ask Thomas a question. If he thought SO MUCH of the South compared to the Eastern liberal establishment, how come he didn't move back there for good after having a chance to compare the two regions after a few years?

Hey, Clarence, look at the membership of the Democratic Party in the north, including office holders and officials both elected and appointed. Now compare that to the Republican Party of the South. Notice anything? I mean, all things considered, is there something that kind of jumps out at you when you take a closer look?

You and or Meister started the name calling, fuckwit. You're a real con moron, trying to tell everyone what they are or aren't. I am what I claim to be, an independent. Whether you believe it or not, is your problem. I don't vote to live up to your shithead expectations.

look at your post 223 dumbass.....thats where you called me a name .....it was cordial up until that point,then you lost it because someone was disagreeing with your bullshit and you could not handle it....

Forum List

Back