🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice Clarence Thomas: ‘Northern liberal elites’ worse than segregated South

Can anyone think of any Black conservative candidate or appointee that the left has not labeled as an Uncle Tom or Aunt Jemima or used the words massa or plantation, or tried to sully their reputations with fabrications, in the last couple of decades? I can't. Not a single one.

How about finding one Black conservative who hasn't referred to "the Blacks" as being on the "Democrat plantation" or "brainwashed and other ignorant blanket generalizations about "the Blacks" they have made? I can think of Tony Brown as one and I don't see or hear too many Black people insulting him.

Condi Rice
Colin Powell

just off the top of my head...

Condi got her share of abuse......remember the political cartoons?

and COlin Powell was called Uncle Tom, before he wasn't.
Radio Host Calls Condoleezza Rice "Aunt Jemima"

Uncle Tom Powell Stumps for Massah Bush

Colin L. Powell receives President’s Award at NAACP Image Awards

Capitol Hill (CNSNews.com) - The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) has named National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice as the winner of its 33rd annual President's Award. NAACP President and Chief Executive Officer Kweisi Mfume will present the honor to Rice on Feb. 23.

Mfume says Rice exemplifies "the best spirit of Americans."

Rice's academic accomplishments combined with her distinction as the first woman to serve as the National Security Advisor made her an obvious choice for the award, he added. The award is given to those who "advance the ideals of the NAACP through image, personal achievement and service to all people of color."

Mfume says those attributes accurately describe Rice.

"As the first African American female to serve as the president's National Security Advisor, Dr. Rice's counsel is respected and valued in her field, in her community and in the upper echelons of our political establishment," he said.

"More than that, she is living proof that no obstacle is insurmountable, so long as you are resolved to push forward against adversity and realize your dreams. That is why I am honored to salute Dr. Rice as this year's President's Award recipient," Mfume added. - See more at: Bush's National Security Advisor Receives NAACP Award | CNS News

The former RNC Chair who is black....had his mail stolen by white liberals in order to steal his personal information which in turn got them his credit report.

This is what white trash liberals will do to a black man that leaves the plantation and speaks out.

Michael Steele: Some White Republicans Are 'Scared Of Me'

Michael Steele: For Decades GOP Pursued 'Southern Strategy' That Alienated Minorities
You understand that does not refute the point, right?
And that would be Michael Steele, former chairman of the GOP. Because like most black pols he fucked up on the job.

The former RNC Chair who is black....had his mail stolen by white liberals in order to steal his personal information which in turn got them his credit report.

This is what white trash liberals will do to a black man that leaves the plantation and speaks out.

Michael Steele: Some White Republicans Are 'Scared Of Me'

Michael Steele: For Decades GOP Pursued 'Southern Strategy' That Alienated Minorities
You understand that does not refute the point, right?
And that would be Michael Steele, former chairman of the GOP. Because like most black pols he fucked up on the job.

The idea that anything was done to Michael Steele by 'liberals' because he is black is absurd.

btw, Steele for years has been a regular guest on MSNBC.

I would laugh because the attacks on Obamacare are on a law, and on government in general, while the entire Anita Hill thing was a personal attack aimed at a single human being.

Then again, you never were very good at thinking straight.

lol, the garden variety rightwinger who pretends he isn't weighs in.

When did I pretend I am not garden variety?

By the way, only cowards make threats in PMs. If you don't like what I have to say, take it out on me in the open so I can show you how fucking stupid you are for going up against a garden variety rightwinger.

I've never sent you a PM since I've been here.

(Hides face in shame)

I'm going to do something on here nobody on the right would ever do.

Admit I was wrong.

It wasn't Uncle Clarence who was the recepient of a privileged life at the hands of a rich white benefactor.

That was one Uncle Herman.

I thought it was Uncle Barak who was raised by his WHITE grandparents (I guess you could call them benefactors) after his glorious BLACK father (as so many other black "fathers" do) him abandoned him.

Obama? The man who's mother told him to never forget he was black? The man who tirelessly worked as a community organizer for his people? Seriously, this is the first time I ever heard him compared to an Uncle Tom by anyone, left or right.

Uncle Herman, however, is a different story. And be sure to ask Uncle Clarence what it's like to be abandoned by his father and mother.

How is the avatar racist? You people have to morph the definition of racism to get to an unfounded premise.
But, people just as you did using the word "massa" is obviously racist in the truest sense of the definition.
Funny how ignorant people can't distinguish the difference, sonny. :eusa_whistle:

Besides being old enough to be your daddy, the word massa isn't racist, any more than the word "axed", or "y'all". That's like saying that because I say Adios, I'm racist. Now trying to prevent blacks from voting, that's racist. Calling someone a Muslim or a Kenyan, when that person is an American Christian president, THAT is racist. Nice try, bigot.
Ignorant people don't understand context, sonny. The context in which you used "massa", is nothing less than racist. You said it, now embrace it.
I don't condone the prevention of black's from voting. Nor have I ever mentioned or debated the faith or nationality of our president.....ignorant people don't project very well.
No, you're not old enough to be my daddy, sonny.....you're still breathing.
And no, no matter how many times you say it, I'm not a bigot.
You failed to answer my question about my avatar which you brought up.

If you vote republican, you are condoning the con claims that Obama is a Muslim and a Kenyan, not an American Christian. You also condone the GOP attempts to keep blacks from voting.
But me using words that blacks use, like "massa", "axed", and "bruh", are no more racist than using words like "cool dude" or "gnarly man". What you're really upset about, is me exposing Thomas's enslavement to the republican party. And you know as well as I do, that a black man voting republican, is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. So you claim I'm racist to distract attention from the fact. You failed.

Besides being old enough to be your daddy, the word massa isn't racist, any more than the word "axed", or "y'all". That's like saying that because I say Adios, I'm racist. Now trying to prevent blacks from voting, that's racist. Calling someone a Muslim or a Kenyan, when that person is an American Christian president, THAT is racist. Nice try, bigot.
Ignorant people don't understand context, sonny. The context in which you used "massa", is nothing less than racist. You said it, now embrace it.
I don't condone the prevention of black's from voting. Nor have I ever mentioned or debated the faith or nationality of our president.....ignorant people don't project very well.

If you vote republican, you are condoning the con claims that Obama is a Muslim and a Kenyan, not an American Christian. You also condone the GOP attempts to keep blacks from voting.
But me using words that blacks use, like "massa", "axed", and "bruh", are no more racist than using words like "cool dude" or "gnarly man". What you're really upset about, is me exposing Thomas's enslavement to the republican party. And you know as well as I do, that a black man voting republican, is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. So you claim I'm racist to distract attention from the fact. You failed.

It must be wonderful to be in your world...I mean you seem to have a handle on the ALL Repubs think and act.
(rolling eyes)

thats ridiculous....geezus....so then if you vote Democrat you condone any stupidity put forth by their members right?....and then people wonder why i think both parties are fucking full of shit....

It must be wonderful to be in your world...I mean you seem to have a handle on the ALL Repubs think and act.
(rolling eyes)

Well when you can't prove otherwise, roll your eyes.-Poet

thats ridiculous....geezus....so then if you vote Democrat you condone any stupidity put forth by their members right?....and then people wonder why i think both parties are fucking full of shit....
When you vote for either party, you are voting for their platform. I'm like you, I too think both parties are full of shit, being a registered INDEPENDENT. But when you know that one of the the two devils are going to win, hold your nose and pick the lesser of the two evils. Kinda sucks, that this country only has the option of this or that evil. I voted for Nader four times. But in 2008 I had enough of the Iraq war and a collapsed economy.

You're so full of crap, hungover. You used "massa" in a racist context. You did, can't walk away from it no matter how you spin it. Then you double down with your racism in your post. I truly believe that you are too ignorant to even understand that you're even doing it, son.
Too bad for you.

When you vote for either party, you are voting for their platform. I'm like you, I too think both parties are full of shit, being a registered INDEPENDENT. But when you know that one of the the two devils are going to win, hold your nose and pick the lesser of the two evils. Kinda sucks, that this country only has the option of this or that evil. I voted for Nader four times. But in 2008 I had enough of the Iraq war and a collapsed economy.

no i wont vote for the "lessor of 2 evils".....thats like saying ....i wont vote for Satan but i will vote for Dracula....not much of a difference.....i will stick with someone outside these 2 Parties....as long as so many people have that "lessor of 2 evil" mindset....nothing is ever going to change and the same old shit will be here year after year....and those people will be here bitching about the same shit they are bitching about now....

(Hides face in shame)

Admit I was wrong.

It wasn't Uncle Clarence who was the recepient of a privileged life at the hands of a rich white benefactor.

I thought it was Uncle Barak who was raised by his WHITE grandparents (I guess you could call them benefactors) after his glorious BLACK father (as so many other black "fathers" do) him abandoned him.

Obama? The man who's mother told him to never forget he was black? The man who tirelessly worked as a community organizer for his people? Seriously, this is the first time I ever heard him compared to an Uncle Tom by anyone, left or right.

Uncle Herman, however, is a different story. And be sure to ask Uncle Clarence what it's like to be abandoned by his father and mother.

"tirelessly worked as a community organizer for his people?"
Guess what? He still IS!

(Hides face in shame)

Admit I was wrong.

You do realize you're being racist, right?

How come you didn't ask the poster who originally made the Uncle reference that?
I personally just call Thomas Scalia's minion. He probably even asks him when he can use the bathroom.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

How come you didn't ask the poster who originally made the Uncle reference that?
I personally just call Thomas Scalia's minion. He probably even asks him when he can use the bathroom.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Just because he did it doesn't make it right for you or him or anyone else to do it either. It kinda makes you a hypocrite when you call someone racist, then say racist things like "Uncle" this and "Uncle" that in regards to African Americans. When you treat people like Mia Love, Herman Cain, Allen West and other black Republicans with contempt, you're being just as racist as those you're calling racist.

And that last part made absolutely no sense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back