🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice Clarence Thomas: ‘Northern liberal elites’ worse than segregated South

“The worst things that have been done to me, the worst things that have been said about me, [were] by northern liberal elites, not by the people of Savannah, Georgia,” he said, the Daily Mail reported.....

“My sadness is that we are probably today more race and difference-conscious that I was in the 1960s when I went to school,” he said, the Daily Mail reported. “To my knowledge, I was the first black kid in Savannah, Georgia, to go to a white school. Rarely did the issue of race come up.”
Justice Thomas said, to the crowd gathered for a chapel service at the nondenominational Christian school: “Now, name a day it doesn’t come up.”

Justice Clarence Thomas: 'Northern liberal elites' worse than segregated South - Washington Times

Got to be some pretty ugly northern hate filled liberal elites to beat the ugly hate filled southern liberal elites

UNREAL: Alabama Democrat Says He Doesn?t Like Justice Clarence Thomas Because ?He?s Married To A White Woman? ? Update: Walks Back Comment, Then Calls Him An ?Uncle Tom?? | Weasel Zippers

Justice Clarence Thomas has some pretty strange perspectives. It's ridiculous that he makes this kind of hyperbolic statement. Either he is completely unaware of the south during the time of Jim Crow or he's doing this to gain favor with the Tea Party Crowd.

In either case, it also puts on display why he seriously should not be on the Supreme Court.

That and some pretty troubling conflict of interest issues.

He's also not really a serious legal scholar and is pretty rote in his judgements.

why?.....he aint going anywhere,no matter who gets in....

“The worst things that have been done to me, the worst things that have been said about me, [were] by northern liberal elites, not by the people of Savannah, Georgia,” he said, the Daily Mail reported.....

“My sadness is that we are probably today more race and difference-conscious that I was in the 1960s when I went to school,” he said, the Daily Mail reported. “To my knowledge, I was the first black kid in Savannah, Georgia, to go to a white school. Rarely did the issue of race come up.”
Justice Thomas said, to the crowd gathered for a chapel service at the nondenominational Christian school: “Now, name a day it doesn’t come up.”

Justice Clarence Thomas: 'Northern liberal elites' worse than segregated South - Washington Times

Got to be some pretty ugly northern hate filled liberal elites to beat the ugly hate filled southern liberal elites

UNREAL: Alabama Democrat Says He Doesn?t Like Justice Clarence Thomas Because ?He?s Married To A White Woman? ? Update: Walks Back Comment, Then Calls Him An ?Uncle Tom?? | Weasel Zippers

Poor, poor Uncle Clarence. Thank God his rich white benefactor who literally raised him, who magnaminously paid his way through the best private schools and colleges there are, and taught him to ignore the Civil Rights Movement now says he's fortunate to have not seen racism in the south while growing up.

No shit!

Uncle Herman's rich white sugar daddy paid his way into an exclusive all white high school, an exclusive law college and probably wiped his ass to make him white.

here is another one.....a Righty like Rabbi says this and you lefties are all over the guy....

What about the two brilliant legal minds Obama picked? The last one was said to have forgotten to turn off her car when she arrived on campus.

Mozart could play some killer music but couldn't read.

Cher can't read.

Richard Branson is dyslexic.

Einstein had Asperger's.

Terry Bradshaw has ADHD.

And I mistakenly stepped on my car keys last night, activating the remote start.

What's your point? Even geniuses like me have their foibles.

Mozart could play some killer music but couldn't read.

if he could not read how did he write all those letters to his father?.....how did he read and write Operas and music?....and no the letters were not dictated.....

Can anyone think of any Black conservative candidate or appointee that the left has not labeled as an Uncle Tom or Aunt Jemima or used the words massa or plantation, or tried to sully their reputations with fabrications, in the last couple of decades? I can't. Not a single one.

"The left"? WTF?

Here, I'll clarify for you, the power seekers on the left.

"The left"? WTF?

Like Hillary Clinton? Who, specifically, has she ever called an Uncle Tom?

Nope? lol

Who has president Obama ever called an Uncle Tom?

So says the bigot with the racist avatar.

How is the avatar racist? You people have to morph the definition of racism to get to an unfounded premise.
But, people just as you did using the word "massa" is obviously racist in the truest sense of the definition.
Funny how ignorant people can't distinguish the difference, sonny. :eusa_whistle:

Besides being old enough to be your daddy, the word massa isn't racist, any more than the word "axed", or "y'all". That's like saying that because I say Adios, I'm racist. Now trying to prevent blacks from voting, that's racist. Calling someone a Muslim or a Kenyan, when that person is an American Christian president, THAT is racist. Nice try, bigot.
Ignorant people don't understand context, sonny. The context in which you used "massa", is nothing less than racist. You said it, now embrace it.
I don't condone the prevention of black's from voting. Nor have I ever mentioned or debated the faith or nationality of our president.....ignorant people don't project very well.
No, you're not old enough to be my daddy, sonny.....you're still breathing.
And no, no matter how many times you say it, I'm not a bigot.
You failed to answer my question about my avatar which you brought up.

Last edited:
Can anyone think of any Black conservative candidate or appointee that the left has not labeled as an Uncle Tom or Aunt Jemima or used the words massa or plantation, or tried to sully their reputations with fabrications, in the last couple of decades? I can't. Not a single one.

The REAL RACISTS with REAL RACIST WORDS are coming from the left in this thread.

I'd like to know who died and made you the arbiter of all things racist?

I'd submit that if Obama's picture offends you it is YOU who are the racist.

Last edited:
Black conservatives are proof that African-Americans are no better or worse then anyone else, that they are indeed human, and capable of being ignorant and wrong as is anyone else, which is the case with Justice Thomas and most other conservatives.

Thomas’ incompetence and propensity for error is a consequence of his being conservative, having nothing to do with his race.

Says the "pretend" lawyer on an obscure political message board..Mr . Thomas has actually accomplished something with his life...you?

Not so much.

The REAL RACISTS with REAL RACIST WORDS are coming from the left in this thread.

lol -- what is racist about Meister's avatar?

Hint: nothing.

Or maybe you're saying the person in Meister's avatar is a racist since he's the one who was a member of "the choom gang" in Hawaii -- ah, sorry for misunderstanding you. Carry on.

How is the avatar racist? You people have to morph the definition of racism to get to an unfounded premise.
But, people just as you did using the word "massa" is obviously racist in the truest sense of the definition.
Funny how ignorant people can't distinguish the difference, sonny. :eusa_whistle:

Besides being old enough to be your daddy, the word massa isn't racist, any more than the word "axed", or "y'all". That's like saying that because I say Adios, I'm racist. Now trying to prevent blacks from voting, that's racist. Calling someone a Muslim or a Kenyan, when that person is an American Christian president, THAT is racist. Nice try, bigot.

Adios means farewell in Spanish.....what does "Massa" mean in any language?....just askin....

"The left"? WTF?

Like Hillary Clinton? Who, specifically, has she ever called an Uncle Tom?

Nope? lol

Who has president Obama ever called an Uncle Tom?

he has supported those who have -

Obama State Dept to Host Rapper Who Called Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice 'Uncle Toms'... | Politics

Black conservatives are proof that African-Americans are no better or worse then anyone else, that they are indeed human, and capable of being ignorant and wrong as is anyone else, which is the case with Justice Thomas and most other conservatives.

Thomas’ incompetence and propensity for error is a consequence of his being conservative, having nothing to do with his race.

and capable of being ignorant and wrong as is anyone else,

except when they agree with you....right Jones?....as you affirmed by saying this.....

which is the case with Justice Thomas and most other conservatives.

Can you imagine the Right's reaction if President Obama ever referred to the attacks on, say, Obamacare as a lynching?

lol, whoa...

I would laugh because the attacks on Obamacare are on a law, and on government in general, while the entire Anita Hill thing was a personal attack aimed at a single human being.

Then again, you never were very good at thinking straight.

Can you imagine the Right's reaction if President Obama ever referred to the attacks on, say, Obamacare as a lynching?

lol, whoa...

So, you recall what those two despicable assholes, Ted Kennedy and Joke Biden did to another honorable fellow in 1987.

Following their utterly disgusting display of partisan idiocy, these two cockroaches smelled blood and wanted a repeat. Lucky for America, they failed.

I did not mean to offend cockroaches by comparing them to drunk killer Kennedy and foot-in-the-mouth Joke Biden.

"Who has put pubic hair on my Coke?"

imgres23.jpeg

There's that word again; "Elites". That's Republicanspeak for "educated".

If you are a liberal, you may be "educated", but it does not make you "smart", "intelligent", "wise" or "astute", only conceited, arrogant, haughty and yes, "elite".

The former RNC Chair who is black....had his mail stolen by white liberals in order to steal his personal information which in turn got them his credit report.

This is what white trash liberals will do to a black man that leaves the plantation and speaks out.

Forum List

Back