🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice Clarence Thomas: ‘Northern liberal elites’ worse than segregated South

Can anyone think of any Black conservative candidate or appointee that the left has not labeled as an Uncle Tom or Aunt Jemima or used the words massa or plantation, or tried to sully their reputations with fabrications, in the last couple of decades? I can't. Not a single one.

The REAL RACISTS with REAL RACIST WORDS are coming from the left in this thread.

The left has no respect for their beliefs due to fear that they could lose a portion of their recent historical voting base. And they fear the history of their parties bigotry will come to light again, yet their indefensible treatment of Black conservatives today shows it is not just of the past, but alive and kicking.

Can anyone think of any Black conservative candidate or appointee that the left has not labeled as an Uncle Tom or Aunt Jemima or used the words massa or plantation, or tried to sully their reputations with fabrications, in the last couple of decades? I can't. Not a single one.

"The left"? WTF?

"The left"? WTF?

Here, I'll clarify for you, the power seekers on the left.

"The left"? WTF?

Here, I'll clarify for you, the power seekers on the left.

Like Hillary Clinton? Who, specifically, has she ever called an Uncle Tom?

The REAL RACISTS with REAL RACIST WORDS are coming from the left in this thread.

So says the bigot with the racist avatar.

Thomas is correct.

The corollary for women is that the biggest sexist pig chauvinists are Berkeley and Marin Liberal Men.

Do you people get all of your education from Weaselzippers.net?

It shows.

Can't refute the information so you attack the source of the quotes?

Maybe you should try reading material that you can understand, try the Weekly Reader, that helped many learn to read and comprehend.

"The left"? WTF?

Condi Rice
Colin Powell

just off the top of my head...

How is the avatar racist? You people have to morph the definition of racism to get to an unfounded premise.
But, people just as you did using the word "massa" is obviously racist in the truest sense of the definition.
Funny how ignorant people can't distinguish the difference, sonny. :eusa_whistle:

"The left"? WTF?

Condi Rice
Colin Powell

I'm pretty sure Powell knows he was duped.

"The left"? WTF?

Condi Rice
Colin Powell

Condi got her share of abuse......remember the political cartoons?

When asked to provide examples of the sexual harassment by Clarence Thomas, the best Anita Hill could come up with was, "He said, there's a **** hair on this coke can". I don't believe he said that, but even if he did, it's not in the same ball park as a driving so drunk he drove off a bridge and killed Mary Jo Kopechne, who was pregnant at the time, that would be Ted Kennedy who was leading the attack against Clarence Thomas.

Democrats are so disgustingly dishonest, I can't stand any more of this. Taking another break to keep my head from totally exploding!

I don't believe Anita Hill, either.

but you got so many points wrong in the above diatribe that it's hard to take you seriously.

What points did he get wrong? Kennedy was drunk. He drove off the bridge. Mary Jo Kopechne was killed as a result. I'm not sure about the pregnant part. Kennedy led the attack against Thomas.

There is nothing funnier than those who claim the high road and who look down on the 'racists' but who simply cannot help themselves in seeing nothing but color that must be destroyed if a prominent black conservative is involved. And that is even apart from their determination to keep racism alive and well and profitable for those who profit from racism. And voila! It is pretty much a given that it is only the progressives/liberals/statist/political class/leftists who profit from racism.

So Clarence Thomas never had a chance with the left. He was going to be a sell-out, Uncle Tom, black-in-name-only, hypocrite - as well as ignorant, clueless, incompetent, stupid - which are some of the more complimentary adjectives the left attaches to him.

I have had the privilege of reading what the man has written. I have had the immense privilege of hearing him speak. He is amazing. He is a very good man. And a pox on those who would destroy him for no reason other than he is conservative and he is black.

His participation at a panel at Harvard Law School last year was great.

In this clip, on a different occasion, his comments on what Abraham Lincoln can teach us today start at about 7.45 minutes into the video. Who can watch this and not appreciate this man?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLUJYFVINk8]Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on Abraham Lincoln - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

How is the avatar racist? You people have to morph the definition of racism to get to an unfounded premise.
But, people just as you did using the word "massa" is obviously racist in the truest sense of the definition.
Funny how ignorant people can't distinguish the difference, sonny. :eusa_whistle:

Besides being old enough to be your daddy, the word massa isn't racist, any more than the word "axed", or "y'all". That's like saying that because I say Adios, I'm racist. Now trying to prevent blacks from voting, that's racist. Calling someone a Muslim or a Kenyan, when that person is an American Christian president, THAT is racist. Nice try, bigot.

Black conservatives are proof that African-Americans are no better or worse then anyone else, that they are indeed human, and capable of being ignorant and wrong as is anyone else, which is the case with Justice Thomas and most other conservatives.

Thomas’ incompetence and propensity for error is a consequence of his being conservative, having nothing to do with his race.

Like all RWers, Thomas's POLICIES are racist and anti- poor, pandering to the greedy rich- He wasn't talking about racism from Dem elites, just total opposition.

Both Scalia and Thomas are tempting fate by saying such stupid things.

He married a fat white women and seems very confused about who he is, where he came from.

The KKK dragged people out of their homes, beat them, hung them from trees. This largely went unpunished.

Time for Thomas and Scalia to step down.

He married a fat white women and seems very confused about who he is, where he came from.

if Thomas was a more Liberal Judge and someone like Rabbi would have said that,you and your far left buddies would have been all over him for saying that......you know it and i know it ......

Forum List

Back