Justice Department not going after McCabe

...If you lose the rule of law and allow Trump to weaponize the Department of Justice, democracies don't come back from shit like this.

I think I see the problem.... you think the empire is actually a democracy and the 'rule of law' applies to everyone equally... reality is a bit different though..

71wbTONNXML._AC_SX355_.jpg

:banana:

I think you Trumpers will be fantasizing about 500 investigations being done in secret...
....as opposed to the '500' secret illegal investigations run by the Democrats / Obama's criminal organization that we have been and are still learning about....the ones the House Dems conducted...and the ones they still promise to do as they are talking about continuing to Impeach until they get one right?
In your desperation to claim both sides do it -- you still fail to show an example of it....

Do you know why?

Because there isn't any.....

This Trump worship will not age well for you sycophants

In the halls of justice, the only justice is in the halls.
Trump wrongly fires a man seconds before he qualifies for retirement out of spite, while lying to the nation about him, and the investigation HE asked for turns up nothing.

JUSTICE!
He lied to congress, he admitted lying to congress, and the ig report said he lied to congress.
You of all people should demand justice, but you're just a hack.

You guys do not follow it as close as I do I assume, so let me tell you what is really going on in case you missed it----------->

Mcabe and Comey now have plausible deniability, and the DOJ investigation gave it to them. Oh sure, Mcabe could be prosecuted for lying to congress or leaks, but his defense would be extremely strong as he would just insist that the information he had from upper agencies proved that he had to do something. And if he was convicted, he would turn into a martyr as he was DECEIVED. Mcabe is NOT the person you would want to come out of the box with to prove conspiracy if that was your goal, as he to was mislead.

Besides folks, if you REALLY want to "bring the house of cards down," prosecuting someone who was duped gets you no closer to the powers that be who pulled this off. It would become a "he said, he said," and that is NOT what you want.

Sooooooooooooo, what changed that would have the DOJ and the Trump Administrations deciding to bypass Mcabe?

BIGGER FISH that WILL bring the "house of cards" down around all of their heads, and quickly!

And let me say before continuing, that Strozk and Paige are also in the reasonably safe boat with Mcabe at this time.

So then, larger fish? Who could that be?

Leftists refuse to, or put blinders on when adding 2 and 2 together. All you need do is ask-----------> what else came out that would show a much larger fish, and have Barr and friends divert their gaze from those who were the tools of this conspiracy fiasco, but are not seen as the master minds?

THIS--------------->John Durham investigating ex-CIA Director John Brennan as part of review of FBI Russia probe, New York Times reports - CNNPolitics

This guy will give Barr the keys to the Obama Whitehouse-) As you can see by the testimony of Paige and Strozk, NEITHER of them were ever at a cabinet meeting, so have no direct knowledge of high up this stuff goes, Brennan was, as was Comey.

This whole exercise in Juris Prudence, is not about tying this conspiracy to lowly FBI agents and lawyers, but about tying it to THE DEMOCRATS and the former Administration.

Now I ask you conservatives a simple question as I end this post-----------------> Knowing everything you as of today know about Barr; if the only ones he could successfully prosecute were Mcabe, Strozk, and Paige...….after saying on more than one occasion that basically, "there is really something wrong here," he would just let it pass? And Trump would sign off on this since it is obvious; especially in Mcabes situation, they could easily get a conviction?

Nah, all of you know better, lol. Let the Left take a victory lap on this one, even as they try and tell everyone the race is over. Their checkered flag is very premature-)

Yeah, sorry but people who are pissed about McCabe getting off for crime are done with "trust the plan" and "getting bigger fish" stuff. We heard all that before with the Hillary investigations.

Bullshit. What you hear time and time again with Hillary is "There is no evidence of her commiting any crimes. There are no witnesses, and there is no evidence that a crime was committed". More than 20 investigations - all with the same result. The same thing that is happening with the people Trump is now accusing. No evidence, no witnesses and no crimes.

Trump is acquitted in a Senate trials, and he continues flouting the Constitution and attacking the rule of law. While his trial was going on, Guliani was still in the Ukraine, looking for dirt, real or forged, on the Bidens.

Trump commits his crimes out in the open for all to see, and you claim he's not doing anything wrong. Trumpists have no credibility whatsoever.

Stick to worrying about your own clusterfuck country.

I think I see the problem.... you think the empire is actually a democracy and the 'rule of law' applies to everyone equally... reality is a bit different though..

In your desperation to claim both sides do it -- you still fail to show an example of it....

Do you know why?

He lied to congress, he admitted lying to congress, and the ig report said he lied to congress.

You guys do not follow it as close as I do I assume, so let me tell you what is really going on in case you missed it----------->

Mcabe and Comey now have plausible deniability, and the DOJ investigation gave it to them. Oh sure, Mcabe could be prosecuted for lying to congress or leaks, but his defense would be extremely strong as he would just insist that the information he had from upper agencies proved that he had to do something. And if he was convicted, he would turn into a martyr as he was DECEIVED. Mcabe is NOT the person you would want to come out of the box with to prove conspiracy if that was your goal, as he to was mislead.

Besides folks, if you REALLY want to "bring the house of cards down," prosecuting someone who was duped gets you no closer to the powers that be who pulled this off. It would become a "he said, he said," and that is NOT what you want.

Sooooooooooooo, what changed that would have the DOJ and the Trump Administrations deciding to bypass Mcabe?

BIGGER FISH that WILL bring the "house of cards" down around all of their heads, and quickly!

And let me say before continuing, that Strozk and Paige are also in the reasonably safe boat with Mcabe at this time.

Leftists refuse to, or put blinders on when adding 2 and 2 together. All you need do is ask-----------> what else came out that would show a much larger fish, and have Barr and friends divert their gaze from those who were the tools of this conspiracy fiasco, but are not seen as the master minds?

THIS--------------->John Durham investigating ex-CIA Director John Brennan as part of review of FBI Russia probe, New York Times reports - CNNPolitics

This guy will give Barr the keys to the Obama Whitehouse-) As you can see by the testimony of Paige and Strozk, NEITHER of them were ever at a cabinet meeting, so have no direct knowledge of high up this stuff goes, Brennan was, as was Comey.

This whole exercise in Juris Prudence, is not about tying this conspiracy to lowly FBI agents and lawyers, but about tying it to THE DEMOCRATS and the former Administration.

Now I ask you conservatives a simple question as I end this post-----------------> Knowing everything you as of today know about Barr; if the only ones he could successfully prosecute were Mcabe, Strozk, and Paige...….after saying on more than one occasion that basically, "there is really something wrong here," he would just let it pass? And Trump would sign off on this since it is obvious; especially in Mcabes situation, they could easily get a conviction?

Nah, all of you know better, lol. Let the Left take a victory lap on this one, even as they try and tell everyone the race is over. Their checkered flag is very premature-)

Yeah, sorry but people who are pissed about McCabe getting off for crime are done with "trust the plan" and "getting bigger fish" stuff. We heard all that before with the Hillary investigations.

There was nothing to get with Hillary just as there is nothing now. You guys keep allowing yourselves to get played.

3 of over 16,000 lies told by trump.
You hit that number every week here.

...If you lose the rule of law and allow Trump to weaponize the Department of Justice, democracies don't come back from shit like this.

....as opposed to the '500' secret illegal investigations run by the Democrats / Obama's criminal organization that we have been and are still learning about....the ones the House Dems conducted...and the ones they still promise to do as they are talking about continuing to Impeach until they get one right?

Do you know why?

Trump wrongly fires a man seconds before he qualifies for retirement out of spite, while lying to the nation about him, and the investigation HE asked for turns up nothing.

JUSTICE!

Bullshit. What you hear time and time again with Hillary is "There is no evidence of her commiting any crimes. There are no witnesses, and there is no evidence that a crime was committed". More than 20 investigations - all with the same result. The same thing that is happening with the people Trump is now accusing. No evidence, no witnesses and no crimes.

Trump is acquitted in a Senate trials, and he continues flouting the Constitution and attacking the rule of law. While his trial was going on, Guliani was still in the Ukraine, looking for dirt, real or forged, on the Bidens.

Trump commits his crimes out in the open for all to see, and you claim he's not doing anything wrong. Trumpists have no credibility whatsoever.

After Hillary is dead....do you folks ever worry about who will be the next woman (it has to be a woman, because conservatives are hardwired to hate women) to demonize??

AOC seems like a good candidate at the moment, but could she ever have the level or power and brilliance that you folks give Hillary?? Doubt it..

Pelosi is old, so I doubt she will be next....well, I'm sure guys will come up with someone...yall are great at inventing boogeymen...and women...

Do you know why?

There was nothing to get with Hillary just as there is nothing now. You guys keep allowing yourselves to get played.

You seem like a fairly smart person so I am going to appeal to your intellect for a moment....

In other realm of your personal life, would you be this willing to blindly follow a person who lies to the extent that Trump does?? Serious question?

If your church pastor was caught scamming millions from the church fund, would you still follow his preaching every Sunday??

If your spouse was caught writing 200K worth of personal checks from your joint account in order to pay off a prostitute "that he had unprotected sex with WHILE you were married" -- would you ignore it and blindly follow him because you think it would piss off your parents??

Why is it when it comes to politics -- are you folks so willing to practice this level of cognitive dissonance??

I don't know maybe I like my doctor and want to keep my doctor...

Do you know why?

After Hillary is dead....do you folks ever worry about who will be the next woman (it has to be a woman, because conservatives are hardwired to hate women) to demonize??

AOC seems like a good candidate at the moment, but could she ever have the level or power and brilliance that you folks give Hillary?? Doubt it..

Pelosi is old, so I doubt she will be next....well, I'm sure guys will come up with someone...yall are great at inventing boogeymen...and women...

I said nothing about Hillary, Simpleton. So why are you whining and crying about Hillary to me?

You seem like a fairly smart person so I am going to appeal to your intellect for a moment....

In other realm of your personal life, would you be this willing to blindly follow a person who lies to the extent that Trump does?? Serious question?

If your church pastor was caught scamming millions from the church fund, would you still follow his preaching every Sunday??

If your spouse was caught writing 200K worth of personal checks from your joint account in order to pay off a prostitute "that he had unprotected sex with WHILE you were married" -- would you ignore it and blindly follow him because you think it would piss off your parents??

Why is it when it comes to politics -- are you folks so willing to practice this level of cognitive dissonance??

I don't know maybe I like my doctor and want to keep my doctor...
Is that something that was said about a healthcare plan that covered 20 million MORE PEOPLE and has your cult leader lying and taking credit for protecting now??

Something tells me that your cult leader lying about something you probably claim to hate doesn't bother you does it??

Trump Takes Credit For Obamacare, Says Democrats Want to Repeal It

Now do you have 16,000 more Obama lies you want to tell us about? -- because all I see you folks come up with is that one....

I said nothing about Hillary, Simpleton. So why are you whining and crying about Hillary to me?
I didn't think you gave much thought about who to hate next....and you always have Hillary's clit in your mouth...don't kid yourself....cuck

He was acquitted in a sham trial with no witnesses. I am sure you would accept that of Hillary had been acquitted the same way. The man is guilty.

I didn't think you gave much thought about who to hate next....and you always have Hillary's clit in your mouth...don't kid yourself....cuck

I have not mentioned Hillary, Halfwit. Why are you still whining and crying about Hillary to me?

He was acquitted in a sham trial with no witnesses. I am sure you would accept that of Hillary had been acquitted the same way. The man is guilty.
Pure lies.

13 witnesses testified and over 28,000 documents were introduced by YOUR House Clowns.

Get a new lie, that one won't fly.

I think you Trumpers will be fantasizing about 500 investigations being done in secret...

Do you know why?

JUSTICE!

AND as for Flynn who pleaded guilty ,barr wants to re open the case It's like Flynn robbed a bank ,,got caught with the loot and now trump and barr say it never happened?

I have not mentioned Hillary, Halfwit. Why are you still whining and crying about Hillary to me?
You keep Hillary in your mouth, cuck.....

If you had to go a day without Hillary, you would kill yourself...

Do you know why?

JUSTICE!

Durham ain't going to give Barr the keys to his car, much less the Obama white house. There is nothing there.
Why are you so worried then?

Who says I'm worried? You? Lol! You suck trumps dick like it's a pacifier. You ain't taken seriously here son.

You keep Hillary in your mouth, cuck.....

If you had to go a day without Hillary, you would kill yourself...

Do you know why?

JUSTICE!

Durham ain't going to give Barr the keys to his car, much less the Obama white house. There is nothing there.
Why are you so worried then?

Who says I'm worried? You? Lol! You suck trumps dick like it's a pacifier. You ain't taken seriously here son.
^^^^Scared shitless^^^^

Wait for barr and trump to shit a brick when 2000 prosecutors walk off the job Our Dept of Justice has been destroyed

is 2 tiered giving flynn manafort giuliani stone pardons ?/ Giving those scum pardons is only more proof trump belongs in jail not the WH AND don't for a moment think he won't give them get out of jail free passes

Forum List

Back