Justice Department reviewing Oakland mayor's tipoff of immigration raids

There is no difference between her and an MS-13 'lookout' who yells, 'The Cops are coming' ...

Just another example of how Democrats have committed themselves to standing with illegals to violate US Immigration laws, protect violent illegals, and shut down the govt. She needs to be the 1st of many Democrat Leaders / Public Office Holders to be arrested, charged, and convicted for intentionally aiding and abetting illegals and violating US law.

Last edited:
There is no difference between her and an MS-13 'lookout' who yells, 'The Cops are coming' ...
/----/ "There is no difference between her and an MS-13 'lookout' who yells, 'The Cops are coming' ..." The one difference is that the MS13 gang member is upfront and honest about who he is. He doesn't take an oath to uphold the Constitution.
'I solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States, the Constitution of the State of California, and the Charter of the City of Oakland, and will truly and to the best of my ability perform the duties of the office of Mayor of Oakland."

Forum List

Back