Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

Trump was elected in a dictatorship style election through the electoral college...He wasn't elected by the common voter..

Come one now, this is just stupid. As much as I dislike Trump he was elected with the same method of every other president since 1804. This sort of dumb shit really does not help at all.
Neither does representatives electing a leader when the advertisement clearly states democracy....Damn false ads....

We have always been a Republic, which is a democratic style of government.

Trump was elected in a dictatorship style election through the electoral college...He wasn't elected by the common voter..

Well, then DumBama was elected through a dictatorship election, Clinton was elected through a dictatorship election, Carter was elected through a dictatorship election.......

Well, then DumBama was elected through a dictatorship election, Clinton was elected through a dictatorship election, Carter was elected through a dictatorship election.......

There is one small difference between those people and Trump. They actually won a majority of the common voter's votes.

Come one now, this is just stupid. As much as I dislike Trump he was elected with the same method of every other president since 1804. This sort of dumb shit really does not help at all.
Nothing wrong with acknowledging our way of electing Presidents is fucked up. It was designed to STOP a moron like Trump from becoming President, not enable it. It failed.

Neither does representatives electing a leader when the advertisement clearly states democracy....Damn false ads....

Who is advertising “democracy”? The United States was not founded as, nor credibly claimed to be a democracy. It's a constitutional representative republic, specifically crafted to avoid some of the serious shortcomings of pure democracy.

I have to give the OP credit... him and his buddies were able to troll several Conservative idiots on this forum to believe his post, including some of the mods here who kept his post in politics despite the fact he created his own link to support his argument.

:clap:

And yet you are participating yourself......... go figure. :dunno:

I have to give the OP credit... him and his buddies were able to troll several Conservative idiots on this forum to believe his post, including some of the mods here who kept his post in politics despite the fact he created his own link to support his argument.

Participating? I just pointed out how many idiots believed the OP's post without investigating the source. You guys are proof positive that Russia influenced the election... because if you believe an article from a site written by a couple of friends from who knows what country, then you certainly believed whatever fake news items were presented to you by the Russian intelligence agency.

Nothing wrong with acknowledging our way of electing Presidents is fucked up. It was designed to STOP a moron like Trump from becoming President, not enable it. It failed.

It actually stopped mob rule where a few cities or states have the ability to choose a President for the entire country.

us-2016-presidential-election-map-3-sm-with-labels-2.png

There is one small difference between those people and Trump. They actually won a majority of the common voter's votes.

Irrelevant since that's not how the US elects a President.

It actually stopped mob rule where a few cities or states have the ability to choose a President for the entire country.

View attachment 164141

I have never been impressed by this map of empty land. All this is showing is land, and land does not vote.

View attachment 164141

So are we back to saying that some people are only worth 3/5ths of a person because of where they live?

Participating? I just pointed out how many idiots believed the OP's post without investigating the source. You guys are proof positive that Russia influenced the election... because if you believe an article from a site written by a couple of friends from who knows what country, then you certainly believed whatever fake news items were presented to you by the Russian intelligence agency.

Unknown.jpeg

View attachment 164143

See, you are still in denial.

View attachment 164141

So are we back to saying that some people are only worth 3/5ths of a person because of where they live?

Haven't they always been?

If you live in Rhode Island, you get two Senators to represent you. If you live in California, you only get two Senators to represent you. Or are you against that too?

We are less a country of people than we are a country of states. Each state gives their electoral votes to whoever wins the popular vote of that state. It's the fairest way to have an election because a President is not just the leader of the people, the President is also the leader of our land as well.

NYC alone has over seven million people. That's more people than our four least populated states. If we just let places like that decide who is going to run the country, what would be the use for everybody else to go out and vote?

It was enacted to prevent a criminal like Hillary Clinton from getting elected and it worked like a champ!

View attachment 164141

If you live in Rhode Island, you get two Senators to represent you. If you live in California, you only get two Senators to represent you. Or are you against that too?

We are less a country of people than we are a country of states. Each state gives their electoral votes to whoever wins the popular vote of that state. It's the fairest way to have an election because a President is not just the leader of the people, the President is also the leader of our land as well.

NYC alone has over seven million people. That's more people than our four least populated states. If we just let places like that decide who is going to run the country, what would be the use for everybody else to go out and vote?

No. I believe in the popular vote where everyone in the country has an equal vote. There is no reason why if I move to another state like New York, my vote no longer means as much as if I stayed in Kentucky.

This year proved something very important, and that is that the entire election can be swung by only concentrating on the vote totals of less than 5 states. It showed that the Electoral College robbed Peter to pay Paul. Instead of big states like Texas, California, and New York dominating the election, now the "swing states" like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin can swing the entire election.

View attachment 164141

No. I believe in the popular vote where everyone in the country has an equal vote. There is no reason why if I move to another state like New York, my vote no longer means as much as if I stayed in Kentucky.

This year proved something very important, and that is that the entire election can be swung by only concentrating on the vote totals of less than 5 states. It showed that the Electoral College robbed Peter to pay Paul. Instead of big states like Texas, California, and New York dominating the election, now the "swing states" like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin can swing the entire election.

So what is your suggestion, that we allow Texas, California, New York and Florida to choose the President for the entire country.....each and every presidential election?

And if we did that, why would politicians pay attention to any other states? Screw them, right? I mean, if they get wiped out by a hurricane, don't send them any federal money. They don't have enough population there to give a shit. Or perhaps a tornado takes out part of a town in a least populated state. Why give them a dime? Give it to New York city to fund studies on why many lesbians are fat.

A popular vote means over 90% of the country has no say-so in presidential elections. At least with an electoral college, candidates must look out for the interests of lower populated states as well.

Forum List

Back