Justice Sam Alito Evacuated with His Family to an Undisclosed Location as Death Threats Intensify and Wisconsin Pro-Life Office is Firebombed

Remember, Joe Biden refused multiple times to warn people against protesting outside of justices' homes -- which is actually illegal -- or to urge calm.

He wants this. Just like he wanted the riots of 2020.

He must be impeached. And Kamala too.

Leftists don't care. You're wasting your breath.

Protesting is protected by the 1st Amendment. RIoting and vandalism is not.
Protesting with the intent to influence or pressure a Judge is illegal according to federal law. Also, as Biden has said, protesting at the homes of Supreme Court Justices to intimidate or influence is also wrong and all carry the penalty of a year in prison and a fine. Therefore they can be arrested, charged and sentenced.

There are some good things about all of this,
Some women are now on a sex strike
30r4g3.png

This isn't just about intimidating Justices, 5 of them, into changing their views on Roe. It's about attacking Christianity, because Christianity stands in their way.

Tying to scare federal judges in ruling a certain way is far outside the bounds of First Amendment speech or protest. It is an attempt to replace the rule of law with the rule of mobs. It appears this may possibly be flat-out illegal

This isn't just about intimidating Justices, 5 of them, into changing their views on Roe. It's about attacking Christianity, because Christianity stands in their way.
You don't need to get five of them to change their votes, just enough to tilt the majority.

This is definitely becoming a war on Christianity though as we're already hearing the claims of the "Christian Taliban" and other such extremist claims that "White Christians" are the enemy.

You don't need to get five of them to change their votes, just enough to tilt the majority.

This is definitely becoming a war on Christianity though as we're already hearing the claims of the "Christian Taliban" and other such extremist claims that "White Christians" are the enemy.
i've been called Christian Taliban myself on twitter, and i don't have a bone in this fight... i play it down the middle

But good to know we can terrorize the families of the Justices who chose to uphold that monstrosity!
At least Alito can get federal protection and afford to move into hiding. All those election workers who’s families you terrorized for doing their job don’t have that option.

Good question. I haven't heard of any pro lifers butchering any innocent defenseless babies like you guys do. What do you think.
They’ve certainly butchered innocent people…guess that’s ok in your book?

Forum List

Back