Justice Sotomayor appears to be siding WITH Trump on the fight over his taxes

. . . I am certain that the left is sure that they will find that Russian Oligarch's have invested millions into Trump's business dealings, and, while not illegal in anyway, this would be used as the ultimate political take down of the POTUS.

OTH, there have also probably been investors from many different nations. . . .

At the time Russian Oligarchs invested in him, I am sure they were investing in a lot of Americans.

. . . but most Americans are too stupid to use critical thinking to understand this. They would just believe what ever the media sold them.

Dont bet the rent money on sotomeyer going rogue

she will vote against trump on this and everything else

She really has asked some pertinent questions. So Congress is given leeway, however they are asking for documents, not in the President's possession, also this is for personal documents that are from before he was President, which is out of bounds by the House. This could wind up a 7-2 decision in favor of the President.

the reason the case is in the SC is because every court thats heard the facts ruled AGAINST trump -

makes no difference either way what the sc says -

idiots like the op will kiss trumps fat ass and hump each others leg

Sotomeyer is bringing up some valid points, before Congress would only request documents in the President's possession while he was President and for the purpose of legislating law. Congress is asking for documents from a third party, not in possession of the President and for a time period before the President took office. This could be out of the reach of the legislative branch. As for the state of New York, they may have a better standing than the House.

Same thing I say with Trump...watch what she DOES not what she SAYS.

For the life of me...I can't imagine sotomayor ever voting in Trumps favor!!!

The "wise latina" is a devout leftist!

the reason the case is in the SC is because every court thats heard the facts ruled AGAINST trump -

makes no difference either way what the sc says -

idiots like the op will kiss trumps fat ass and hump each others leg
Yeah. Name the courts.

You are not fooling anyone.

Forum List

Back