Justin Trudeau To Refugees: ‘Canadians Will Welcome You’

Perfect! Not sure how happy that is going to make our Canadian friends, tho. They see the same insanity we do. There are far better ways to service the needs of Muslim refugees than to bring them here. Like for instance to ANOTHER MUSLIM COUNTRY perhaps?

All that open border between you and us, those Muslims can sneak in anytime, especially once they're carrying an Canadian passport.

A Mosque in Quebec reporting 5 deaths. How quick will Trump get the blame?

Their PM should. He just said that refugees are welcome. Evedently come Canadian thought otherwise.

I'm sure Canada also has its share of homegrown NaziCon terrorists.

Four mosques across Quebec targeted in hate crimes leave local Muslim community on edge.

Quebec Muslims warn of heightened Islamophobia after October attacks

Can't be they have stringent gun laws and they are more cosmopolitan....it cant happen in canada

It was in Quebec. Francophones are very zenophobic in Quebec, and fearful that their language and culture will be overwhelmed.

Their PM should. He just said that refugees are welcome. Evedently come Canadian thought otherwise.

Four mosques across Quebec targeted in hate crimes leave local Muslim community on edge.

Can't be they have stringent gun laws and they are more cosmopolitan....it cant happen in canada

It was in Quebec. Francophones are very zenophobic in Quebec, and fearful that their language and culture will be overwhelmed.

Which i am sympathetic to. But canada, the left talks about it as some utopia

Liberals in Canada hate too.

It's not the Liberals in Canada that oppose Muslims and Muslim immigration, it's the Conservatives. Harper ran his election campaign based on zenophobia and fear of Muslims, and should Muslims wear a hijab to a citizenship ceremony. He lost in a landslide, so yes there are racist idiots here, but not enough of them to get an asshole like Trump elected.

It's not the Liberals in Canada that oppose Muslims and Muslim immigration, it's the Conservatives. Harper ran his election campaign based on zenophobia and fear of Muslims, and should Muslims wear a hijab to a citizenship ceremony. He lost in a landslide, so yes there are racist idiots here, but not enough of them to get an asshole like Trump elected.

We will wait and see. I don't know who did this but I know a lot of racist liberals in my area and they thrive in Oregon. Look at tigger, she is as racist as they come.

Perfect! Not sure how happy that is going to make our Canadian friends, tho. They see the same insanity we do. There are far better ways to service the needs of Muslim refugees than to bring them here. Like for instance to ANOTHER MUSLIM COUNTRY perhaps?

Yup. Canada is a huge country with very few citizens.

I'm sure those Muslim refugees will be welcome until they start killing the native Canadians.

Then lets see how fast Canada Govt. can unass those Muslims and ship them right out the door.

Oh no, Americans looking out for them fucking selves.

He's president of the United States, his responsibility is to the United States. Not to Syria, Canada or any other shithole.

Forum List

Back