Kaepernick Has Never Registered to Vote

You know, voting really doesn't factor in here, because Kapernick isn't protesting politicians, he's protesting the way that young black men are being treated by the police.

Now...................if all police officers were voted into their job, you people bitching about him not voting might have a point.

But, they're not, so you don't.

Seems like the OP and several of his echoists forgot to stop and thnk what "hypocrisy" means. That's why I asked if the guy had been exhorting others to vote and then didn't vote himself --- that would be "hypocrisy".

In fact I read his OP article and all it indicated was that Kopericus himself said it would have been hypocritical to vote.

Reading is a lost art.
Stupid appears to have been mastered by you liberals however.....

Kaspernick bitches, then sits down....and you liberal fucktards cheer him....

I don't follow football and I don't know the guy to "cheer" anything.

What I'm asking is not all that complex. It is simply this:
WHERE is the "hypocrisy"?

If a four-word question is too erudite, I can whittle it down to three. Just say the word.

You know, voting really doesn't factor in here, because Kapernick isn't protesting politicians, he's protesting the way that young black men are being treated by the police.

Now...................if all police officers were voted into their job, you people bitching about him not voting might have a point.

Seems like the OP and several of his echoists forgot to stop and thnk what "hypocrisy" means. That's why I asked if the guy had been exhorting others to vote and then didn't vote himself --- that would be "hypocrisy".

In fact I read his OP article and all it indicated was that Kopericus himself said it would have been hypocritical to vote.

Reading is a lost art.

Never cheered him or said anything against him. I just said that as an American, free speech and protest is one of the rights that we have, and he is free to exercise his as he sees fit.

And yeah..............if this was an issue that could be fixed by voting, I would call him a hypocrite just like the rest of you are trying, but it can't.
Hypocrite....

Reading is a lost art.

I don't follow football and I don't know the guy to "cheer" anything.

What I'm asking is not all that complex. It is simply this:
WHERE is the "hypocrisy"?

If a four-word question is too erudite, I can whittle it down to three. Just say the word.
Your on-line degree brilliance always humors me...thanks again!!!!

------------------- aaaaand a day later............ no answer. OP ran away.

I'm like message board Kryptonite. :rock:

Forum List

Back