Kai Cenat Claims Kamala Harris, Secret Service Are Attempting To Contact Him

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So apparently this guy is a popular video game streamer or something and he's had multiple requests from the secret service to stream (he claims five times they called him) with her because he has a couple of million followers. He said that he needs to be educated about politics and be involved in her campaign and this guy is not interested, he isn't into politics.

Some woman he hasn't spoke to in a couple of years also called to try and persuade him even though he doesn't give two shytes about politics. He makes a good point and said if he ever took up such a cause he would ask them "why did you contact me"?

They are trying to duplicate Trump who is being offered on these streams. Trump also takes questions from the MSM in interviews, something Harris is avoiding. MSNBC and CNN seem quite content to run their campaigns themselves. "Don't worry about speaking to the candidates, we will tell you who to vote for".

Will everyone cry when Biden shows up at the Dem convention?

What a crazy election. Just when we thought we had seen it all during covid...

Remember when Nick Fury visited Spider-Man at the end of Spider-Man: Far From Home? He told Peter, “You are a very difficult person to contact.” Do you recall that scene? Well, apparently, this is what Kai Cenat says Kamala Harris has been doing to him.

A video of the content creator’s latest livestream went viral on Tuesday (Aug. 6), where Kai explains how the Secret Service has phoned him “five times.” He then claims that a girl he hasn’t been in contact with for 1-2 years suddenly contacted him, trying to lobby for his support.

“I’ve got the f**king Secret Service calling me five times ni**a! I don’t know goddamn sh*t about politics my ni**a, I don’t know nothing,” he exclaims. “I had a bad bi**h that I’ve been trying to get on for like, the last three, the last…Two years, that I haven’t spoken to in like, a year…I haven’t spoken to this girl in so goddamn long who had the audacity to text me ‘We need you a part of the campaign.'”

Forum List

Back