Kamala accuses President Trump of being a predator.

I don’t support Harris. I think she’s a political hack. Yet here I am defending her because you are too childish to make a real argument.
You don't support her but you defend her?

defend

verb

English Language Learners Definition of defend

: to fight in order to keep (someone or something) safe : to not allow a person or thing to hurt, damage, or destroy (someone or something)
: to fight or work hard in order to keep (something, such as a right, interest, cause, etc.) from being taken away
: to speak or write in support of (someone or something that is being challenged or criticized)

You can be sure that the opposition has x-rays of Kamala's closet skeletons. Just wait. Let her shoot her mouth off, the more she says the deeper she is digging her political grave. :dig: Go Kamala!!

Pretty much. Bernie and his Indian guide have been in touched. Yet look how it's going for Biden. First the creeper label, then the racist label, then all the stuff with Hunter Biden. When Biden is out that's when Bernie and Warren hit Kamala.

Democrats are engaged in one-upmanship these days trying to take nastiness to a new level. I think this kind of inflammatory rhetoric will blow up in her face. Kamala Harris is trying to embrace her role as the angry black candidate. Do you think it will work for her?

694940094001_6001264958001_6001265512001-vs.jpg

Kamala Harris establishes her blackness by openly declaring she smoked pot to Snoop Dog and Tupac while in school....even though she left school
in the 80s and both performers didn't release songs till the 90s. As a matter of fact their songs came out while she was a Deputy District Attorney in
Alameda County.

WASHINGTON – Sen. Kamala Harris labeled President Donald Trump a "predator" that she could take on due to her background as a prosecutor — a new line of attack against the president as the California Democrat is surging following her debate performance last week.

While speaking in Iowa Wednesday, Harris invoked her record as a prosecutor, saying that she had gone after a number of groups that have "preyed" on Americans, including big banks and pharmaceutical companies.

“I know predators," she said, after rattling off the list. "And we have a predator living in the White House."

Harris said that Trump "has predatory nature and predatory instincts."

"The things about predators you should know, they pray on the vulnerable. They prey on those who they do not believe are strong," she continued. "The thing about you must importantly know, predators are cowards.

"So when we look at this campaign, and we look at that task before us, it will be to successfully prosecute the case against four more years, against Donald Trump, and I am prepared to do that," she concluded.

These constant attacks are getting to be just plain boring.

Links

Tupac Shakur - Wikipedia
Snoop Dogg - Wikipedia
Kamala Harris - Wikipedia

Last edited:
This demonstrates a lack of political acumen. One of the problems with Trump is his opprobrious rhetoric and incessant need to vilify those who disagree with him. Why utilize a similar rebarbative style to castigate him. There is a reason why it is antithetical to wrestle with a pig in the mud.

This demonstrates a lack of political acumen. One of the problems with Trump is his opprobrious rhetoric and incessant need to vilify those who disagree with him. Why utilize a similar rebarbative style to castigate him. There is a reason why it is antithetical to wrestle with a pig in the mud.
And Kamala is the pig.

In this circumstance, its Ms. Harris who has decided to pick a fight with the President. Not vice versa.

President Trump is a superb counterpuncher that doesn't allow attacks to go unanswered.

Democrats are engaged in one-upmanship these days trying to take nastiness to a new level. I think this kind of inflammatory rhetoric will blow up in her face. Kamala Harris is trying to embrace her role as the angry black candidate. Do you think it will work for her?

Kamala Harris establishes her blackness by openly declaring she smoked pot to Snoop Dog and Tupac while in school....even though she left school
in the 80s and both performers didn't release songs till the 90s. As a matter of fact their songs came out while she was a Deputy District Attorney in
Alameda County.

WASHINGTON – Sen. Kamala Harris labeled President Donald Trump a "predator" that she could take on due to her background as a prosecutor — a new line of attack against the president as the California Democrat is surging following her debate performance last week.

While speaking in Iowa Wednesday, Harris invoked her record as a prosecutor, saying that she had gone after a number of groups that have "preyed" on Americans, including big banks and pharmaceutical companies.

“I know predators," she said, after rattling off the list. "And we have a predator living in the White House."

"The things about predators you should know, they pray on the vulnerable. They prey on those who they do not believe are strong," she continued. "The thing about you must importantly know, predators are cowards.

"So when we look at this campaign, and we look at that task before us, it will be to successfully prosecute the case against four more years, against Donald Trump, and I am prepared to do that," she concluded.

Links

Tupac Shakur - Wikipedia
Snoop Dogg - Wikipedia

He admits he grabs women by the genitals. Therefore if she made the claim, she is right about the blob.

In this circumstance, its Ms. Harris who has decided to pick a fight with the President. Not vice versa.

President Trump is a superb counterpuncher that doesn't allow attacks to go unanswered.
Sorry, but in almost every case Democrats and their media cohorts pick fights with Trump....hoping he will respond.
The best thing he could do is just ignore their nasty comments and continue to drive on.

Alameda County.

Links

Tupac Shakur - Wikipedia
Snoop Dogg - Wikipedia

He admits he grabs women by the genitals. Therefore if she made the claim, she is right about the blob.

President Trump was just amusing the Bush scion for an NBC program, he didn't "admit" a damned thing. He was just shooting the breeze with Billy B.

OTOH, Kamala Harris is a verified Home Wrecker, who fucked around with a married man, WIllie Brown, to promote her career. Who knows how many others? Do we really need someone like the character Barbara Stanwyck played in Baby Face serving as President of the country? Someone who is sleeping her way to the top?

Alameda County.

Links

Tupac Shakur - Wikipedia
Snoop Dogg - Wikipedia

President Trump was just amusing the Bush scion for an NBC program, he didn't "admit" a damned thing. He was just shooting the breeze with Billy B.

OTOH, Kamala Harris is a verified Home Wrecker, who fucked around with a married man, WIllie Brown, to promote her career. Who knows how many others? Do we really need someone like the character Barbara Stanwyck played in Baby Face serving as President of the country? Someone who is sleeping her way to the top?

Thanks for admitting he admitted to sexual assault.

Sorry, but in almost every case Democrats and their media cohorts pick fights with Trump....hoping he will respond.
The best thing he could do is just ignore their nasty comments and continue to drive on.

President Trump will definitely move forward with his agenda, he is able to multi-task.

But responding to the attacks worked out well for him in 2016, I think he's going to continue. Jeb, Hillary, Rubio, McCain all attacked Trump, and they regretted otherwise.

Your advice is definitely the commonly accepted rule in politics. But Trump has changed the rule book

Alameda County.

Links

Tupac Shakur - Wikipedia
Snoop Dogg - Wikipedia
We went over this last night. As much as I like Harris, in this case she is wrong. tRump is no predator, he's a scavenger.

President Trump will definitely move forward with his agenda, he is able to multi-task.

But responding to the attacks worked out well for him in 2016, I think he's going to continue. Jeb, Hillary, Rubio, McCain all attacked Trump, and they regretted otherwise.

Your advice is definitely the commonly accepted rule in politics. But Trump has changed the rule book
I think it's gotten to the point that nothing these people say can be believed.....so his best option is move on and let them rant.

You can be sure that the opposition has x-rays of Kamala's closet skeletons. Just wait. Let her shoot her mouth off, the more she says the deeper she is digging her political grave. :dig: Go Kamala!!

Pretty much. Bernie and his Indian guide have been in touched. Yet look how it's going for Biden. First the creeper label, then the racist label, then all the stuff with Hunter Biden. When Biden is out that's when Bernie and Warren hit Kamala.
This is great, they're eating each other alive. Republicans will have tons of ammunition going into 2020.

There are so many effective things you can say about Kamala and you go with a dud like that? Grow up
Screw you , Slade. If she can call my President a predator I can call her a whore. If you don't like it, tough shit.
Oh great logic SJ. “She did it so then I can do it” you realize you’re acting like a child right?

Makes you no better than her
Nice try but I don't let liberal hacks like you dictate the boundaries of free speech to me.
Is that what you thought I was trying to do?

Not quite
Yea, SJ, that's not what he was trying to do. He was trying to show of his moral superiority, like Slade ALWAYS tries to do.
Sorry guys, you’re right... the moral high ground definitely is with you all and your petty childish insults. Carry on.

There are so many effective things you can say about Kamala and you go with a dud like that? Grow up
Screw you , Slade. If she can call my President a predator I can call her a whore. If you don't like it, tough shit.
Oh great logic SJ. “She did it so then I can do it” you realize you’re acting like a child right?

Makes you no better than her

Your the Troll that needs to grow up. They call our President names all the time but that’s ok. She is a piece of shit. She’s a spoiled halfbreed trying to play the race card for here gain. If she dishes it out she better be able to take it. As for you if you don’t like it go cry to someone who cares about your opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are literally trolling and playing the race card as we speak. I don’t support Harris. I think she’s a political hack. Yet here I am defending her because you are too childish to make a real argument. See how your little tactic is counter productive? This convo proves my point.

Proves your an idiot. Defending her period is a disgrace. Why don’t you go onto other forums and complain about the way the talk about the president. You are the only person here complaining. Everyone else agrees she is a POS So the Troll is you. You are the only one complaining. That’s trolling. Your a dick Plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Be complaining about idiots who attack other with race baiting bullshit is not trolling. Trolling is when people using race baiting garbage to provoke and attack others. Grow the hell up and do better.

Nobody runs DNA tests on black people to see how black they are, for you to even try to make the case that she isn’t black is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard. Right up there with the birther nonsense

I don’t support Harris. I think she’s a political hack. Yet here I am defending her because you are too childish to make a real argument.
You don't support her but you defend her?

defend

verb

English Language Learners Definition of defend

: to fight in order to keep (someone or something) safe : to not allow a person or thing to hurt, damage, or destroy (someone or something)
: to fight or work hard in order to keep (something, such as a right, interest, cause, etc.) from being taken away
: to speak or write in support of (someone or something that is being challenged or criticized)
What’s your point SJ?

Forum List

Back