Kamala accuses President Trump of being a predator.

tumblr_pm7x8auQnF1vqykdl_540.jpg

Yea, SJ, that's not what he was trying to do. He was trying to show of his moral superiority, like Slade ALWAYS tries to do.

Slade does no such thing. You, gleefully exposing yourself for the racists, misogynists, and sex-deprived, vulgar mouth-breathers you are, do that for him, by placing yourself at the lowest level of the gutter amid the scum. Good doggies...

Last edited:
I understand that political discourse has changed since 2016, but it doesn’t seem like smart politics for the democrats to resort to churlish name calling. If the goal is to defeat President Trump, why hurl invective and mimic his caustic style.

Screw you , Slade. If she can call my President a predator I can call her a whore. If you don't like it, tough shit.
Oh great logic SJ. “She did it so then I can do it” you realize you’re acting like a child right?

Makes you no better than her

Your the Troll that needs to grow up. They call our President names all the time but that’s ok. She is a piece of shit. She’s a spoiled halfbreed trying to play the race card for here gain. If she dishes it out she better be able to take it. As for you if you don’t like it go cry to someone who cares about your opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are literally trolling and playing the race card as we speak. I don’t support Harris. I think she’s a political hack. Yet here I am defending her because you are too childish to make a real argument. See how your little tactic is counter productive? This convo proves my point.

Proves your an idiot. Defending her period is a disgrace. Why don’t you go onto other forums and complain about the way the talk about the president. You are the only person here complaining. Everyone else agrees she is a POS So the Troll is you. You are the only one complaining. That’s trolling. Your a dick Plain and simple.

Be complaining about idiots who attack other with race baiting bullshit is not trolling. Trolling is when people using race baiting garbage to provoke and attack others. Grow the hell up and do better.

Nobody runs DNA tests on black people to see how black they are, for you to even try to make the case that she isn’t black is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard. Right up there with the birther nonsense

She is a half breed. Stop being a whiny bitch.

I don’t support Harris. I think she’s a political hack. Yet here I am defending her because you are too childish to make a real argument.
You don't support her but you defend her?

defend

verb

English Language Learners Definition of defend

: to fight in order to keep (someone or something) safe : to not allow a person or thing to hurt, damage, or destroy (someone or something)
: to fight or work hard in order to keep (something, such as a right, interest, cause, etc.) from being taken away
: to speak or write in support of (someone or something that is being challenged or criticized)
What’s your point SJ?
You claimed you don't support her but defend her. It's the same damn thing, that's my point. Is this too complicated for you?

Screw you , Slade. If she can call my President a predator I can call her a whore. If you don't like it, tough shit.
Oh great logic SJ. “She did it so then I can do it” you realize you’re acting like a child right?

Nice try but I don't let liberal hacks like you dictate the boundaries of free speech to me.
Is that what you thought I was trying to do?

Not quite
Yea, SJ, that's not what he was trying to do. He was trying to show of his moral superiority, like Slade ALWAYS tries to do.
Sorry guys, you’re right... the moral high ground definitely is with you all and your petty childish insults. Carry on.
Case in point! After 22,000 posts, I would imagine someone would be tired of playing a game of moral tug-o-war by themselves, but I guess not Slade.

Democrats are engaged in one-upmanship these days trying to take nastiness to a new level. I think this kind of inflammatory rhetoric will blow up in her face. Kamala Harris is trying to embrace her role as the angry black candidate. Do you think it will work for her?

694940094001_6001264958001_6001265512001-vs.jpg

Kamala Harris establishes her blackness by openly declaring she smoked pot to Snoop Dog and Tupac while in school....even though she left school
in the 80s and both performers didn't release songs till the 90s. As a matter of fact their songs came out while she was a Deputy District Attorney in
Alameda County.

WASHINGTON – Sen. Kamala Harris labeled President Donald Trump a "predator" that she could take on due to her background as a prosecutor — a new line of attack against the president as the California Democrat is surging following her debate performance last week.

While speaking in Iowa Wednesday, Harris invoked her record as a prosecutor, saying that she had gone after a number of groups that have "preyed" on Americans, including big banks and pharmaceutical companies.

“I know predators," she said, after rattling off the list. "And we have a predator living in the White House."

Harris said that Trump "has predatory nature and predatory instincts."

"The things about predators you should know, they pray on the vulnerable. They prey on those who they do not believe are strong," she continued. "The thing about you must importantly know, predators are cowards.

"So when we look at this campaign, and we look at that task before us, it will be to successfully prosecute the case against four more years, against Donald Trump, and I am prepared to do that," she concluded.

These constant attacks are getting to be just plain boring.

Links

Tupac Shakur - Wikipedia
Snoop Dogg - Wikipedia
Kamala Harris - Wikipedia

He admits he grabs women by the genitals. Therefore if she made the claim, she is right about the blob.

Come on, Candy! Kamala is playing "identity politics"! You vilify big banks...big Pharma...corporations in general...and pretend that Democrats haven't been in bed with all of the above just as much as Republicans! It's an appeal to the far left base of the Democratic Party. She seems to think that the job of a President is to "prosecute"! It isn't...it's to lead....it's to make the country stronger...it's to make everyone's life better.

Slade does no such thing. You, gleefully exposing yourself for the racists, misogynists, and sex-deprived, vulgar mouth-breathers you are, do that for him, by placing yourself at the lowest level of the gutter amid the scum. Good doggies...
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you're just insane.

Yes, I've never claimed to be moral on this forum. However, I'm not ANY of the things you've just called me, so I don't know where you get that idea at all.

And, yes, he is ALWAYS trying to show off his moral superiority. Like I said, I've never claimed to be ethical on this board, however in every interaction with him, he is ALWAYS trying to show me how he's morally superior to me -- as if I was ever arguing.

Your the Troll that needs to grow up. They call our President names all the time but that’s ok. She is a piece of shit. She’s a spoiled halfbreed trying to play the race card for here gain. If she dishes it out she better be able to take it. As for you if you don’t like it go cry to someone who cares about your opinion

You are literally trolling and playing the race card as we speak. I don’t support Harris. I think she’s a political hack. Yet here I am defending her because you are too childish to make a real argument. See how your little tactic is counter productive? This convo proves my point.

Proves your an idiot. Defending her period is a disgrace. Why don’t you go onto other forums and complain about the way the talk about the president. You are the only person here complaining. Everyone else agrees she is a POS So the Troll is you. You are the only one complaining. That’s trolling. Your a dick Plain and simple.

Be complaining about idiots who attack other with race baiting bullshit is not trolling. Trolling is when people using race baiting garbage to provoke and attack others. Grow the hell up and do better.

Nobody runs DNA tests on black people to see how black they are, for you to even try to make the case that she isn’t black is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard. Right up there with the birther nonsense

While I agree with you that having a litmus test for "blackness" is stupid, Slade I disagree with you that it's something that's racist. Usually when a light skinned black is attacked for not being "black enough" it isn't by racists...it's by other blacks! I think the reason that Kamala says moronic things like claiming she smoked pot to Snoop Dog in college is that she's trying to gain some "street cred" because let's face it...she's a yuppie black chick from the right side of the tracks no matter how hard she tries to pretend she's not!

If Harris wins, there'll be a whore in the WH.
We already have a whore in the white house. Really two. Trump and Malania.

Ah yes...another liberal attacking a woman simply because she's married to a conservative! What ever happened to the supposed "War On Women"? I thought that was something that us evil conservatives were guilty of...yet every time you turn around it's a conservative woman who's being vilified by another person from the left.

Melania Trump is not a whore. You should be ashamed of yourself for making that charge. She's a wife and a mother. Her husband's politics don't agree with yours. Get over it!

Ah yes...another liberal attacking a woman simply because she's married to a conservative! What ever happened to the supposed "War On Women"? I thought that was something that us evil conservatives were guilty of...yet every time you turn around it's a conservative woman who's being vilified by another person from the left.

Melania Trump is not a whore. You should be ashamed of yourself for making that charge. She's a wife and a mother. Her husband's politics don't agree with yours. Get over it!
She married Trump, didn't she? That alone makes her a whore and once posed nude for GQ.

The people of California know what a liar Harris is.....she gets caught lying all the time and will again...this time on a national stage......

She married Trump, didn't she? That alone makes her a whore and once posed nude for GQ.

Your just jealous because no one wants to see you nude you old hag. I guess from teaching special ed you became mentally challenged yourself.

Forum List

Back