Kamala accuses President Trump of being a predator.

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

THE FEMALE SURRENDER MONKEY!!

Dems keep photoshopping the POS candidates they push.

Kamala is an ugly, stupid, racist, wrinkly face POS.

No images can be posted for some reason...interesting.

Last edited:
No someone shouldn’t point that kind of race baiting shit out... grow up.

Kamala isn't even an American Black. She lived in Berkeley CA and was bused to another school. Her parents were well off. This whole girl on a bus story, while true, is meaningless. UNLESS one considers she may have been PISSED about being un-rooted from her neighborhood school like a lot of US were. It's a FAKE story and stupid Biden fell for it. Sad really what the Democrats have become.

Here....

"Kamala Harris was born on October 20, 1964, in Oakland, California, to a Tamil Indian mother and a Jamaican father. Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan Harris, was a breast cancer scientist who immigrated to the United States from Madras (present-day Chennai) in 1960.[3][4] Her father, Donald Harris, is a Stanford University economics professor who emigrated from Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study in economics at University of California, Berkeley.[5][6] Recalling the lives of his grandmothers, Donald Harris wrote that one was related to a plantation and slave owner while the other had unknown ancestry.[7] In a 2019 interview, Kamala Harris said, "'I am black and I am proud of it.'"[8]

Yeah she's 'black' because she SAYS so. Maybe someday she will declare herself a MALE.

Kamala Harris - Wikipedia
I just said I’m not interested in that race baiting crap. You trolls are worthless and actually do damage to the causes you try to promote when you turn the focus from important stuff to this BS. You should really rethink your tactics

I just said I’m not interested in that race baiting crap. You trolls are worthless and actually do damage to the causes you try to promote when you turn the focus from important stuff to this BS. You should really rethink your tactics

So it's not 'important' to you that a Candidate for President of the U.S. blatantly LIES about her own race expressly for the purpose of political gain? What kind of crap are you trying to foist here? Calling us trolls? If you ask me YOU are the one Trolling!

If Harris wins, there'll be a whore in the WH.
There are so many effective things you can say about Kamala and you go with a dud like that? Grow up
Screw you , Slade. If she can call my President a predator I can call her a whore. If you don't like it, tough shit.
Oh great logic SJ. “She did it so then I can do it” you realize you’re acting like a child right?

Makes you no better than her

So it's not 'important' to you that a Candidate for President of the U.S. blatantly LIES about her own race expressly for the purpose of political gain? What kind of crap are you trying to foist here? Calling us trolls? If you ask me YOU are the one Trolling!
Not important at all... and yes you are absolutely a troll, taking the discussion down this road. Serves no purpose but to aggravate

There comes a time when all these baseless accusations sound like the adult voices in a Charlie Brown cartoon. WAH WAH wah wah wah WAH WAH. That's what this Harris chick sounds like now.
Kamala Harris: President Trump is a 'predator' - CNN Video

Have women had sex with Donald Trump because of who he is? Definitely! I'm rather amused by Kamala making the charge this constitutes predatory behavior however. Does she consider Willie Brown to be a "predator" as well? Or does her sleeping with him to get ahead fall under a different set of rules?

There are so many effective things you can say about Kamala and you go with a dud like that? Grow up
Screw you , Slade. If she can call my President a predator I can call her a whore. If you don't like it, tough shit.
Oh great logic SJ. “She did it so then I can do it” you realize you’re acting like a child right?

Your the Troll that needs to grow up. They call our President names all the time but that’s ok. She is a piece of shit. She’s a spoiled halfbreed trying to play the race card for here gain. If she dishes it out she better be able to take it. As for you if you don’t like it go cry to someone who cares about your opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not important at all... and yes you are absolutely a troll, taking the discussion down this road. Serves no purpose but to aggravate

OK so you swallow her swill. Good luck with that. I'm not aggravated at all and, from the other posts, neither is anyone else....It's just......YOU. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Have women had sex with Donald Trump because of who he is? Definitely! I'm rather amused by Kamala making the charge this constitutes predatory behavior however. Does she consider Willie Brown to be a "predator" as well? Or does her sleeping with him to get ahead fall under a different set of rules?
"Glass ceiling" = " the men who won't sleep with me"

Last edited:

Nice try but I don't let liberal hacks like you dictate the boundaries of free speech to me.

There comes a time when all these baseless accusations sound like the adult voices in a Charlie Brown cartoon. WAH WAH wah wah wah WAH WAH. That's what this Harris chick sounds like now.
Kamala Harris: President Trump is a 'predator' - CNN Video

It's 'whatever Kamala wants, Kamala gets' and damn the morals.

Your the Troll that needs to grow up. They call our President names all the time but that’s ok. She is a piece of shit. She’s a spoiled halfbreed trying to play the race card for here gain. If she dishes it out she better be able to take it. As for you if you don’t like it go cry to someone who cares about your opinion

You are literally trolling and playing the race card as we speak. I don’t support Harris. I think she’s a political hack. Yet here I am defending her because you are too childish to make a real argument. See how your little tactic is counter productive? This convo proves my point.

OK so you swallow her swill. Good luck with that. I'm not aggravated at all and, from the other posts, neither is anyone else....It's just......YOU. :abgg2q.jpg:
Doesn’t take a genius to know I was talking about your intent to aggravate... ya know the mission of trolls.

Nice try but I don't let liberal hacks like you dictate the boundaries of free speech to me.
Is that what you thought I was trying to do?

Not quite

Not quite
Yea, SJ, that's not what he was trying to do. He was trying to show of his moral superiority, like Slade ALWAYS tries to do.

You are literally trolling and playing the race card as we speak. I don’t support Harris. I think she’s a political hack. Yet here I am defending her because you are too childish to make a real argument. See how your little tactic is counter productive? This convo proves my point.

Proves your an idiot. Defending her period is a disgrace. Why don’t you go onto other forums and complain about the way the talk about the president. You are the only person here complaining. Everyone else agrees she is a POS So the Troll is you. You are the only one complaining. That’s trolling. Your a dick Plain and simple.

Doesn’t take a genius to know I was talking about your intent to aggravate... ya know the mission of trolls.

Coming fro a troll.

Not quite
Yea, SJ, that's not what he was trying to do. He was trying to show of his moral superiority, like Slade ALWAYS tries to do.

Moral moron.

Forum List

Back