Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Back The Racist

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I remember when these two claimed during the debate that Creepy Joe was a racist. It was pointed out very effectively by Kamala Harris...and was the only period when she was considered a front-runner.

But then the truth about her came out about her prosecutorial abuses when she was an DA, her chances sunk into the abyss.

Cory Booker (Spartacus) says the man he clearly called a racist "will restore honor to the White House".

Kamala Harris says "I really believe in Joe Biden......we need someone who cares...." yet she says he has a troubling past when it comes to race-related issues.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????

Last edited:
Thread title is a blatant lie.

Neither one of them are tRump supporters.
You're the liar if you think I meant Trump.
He's the only racist in the race. There's no one else you could have meant.
Personally, I think you're full of shit.

If you want me to....I can start throwing up racist quotes by Joe Biden:

"I think poor kids do as well in school as white kids" - Joe Biden.​

The only evidence you have that Trump is a racist is he wants to build a wall.

Last edited:
I remember when these two claimed during the debate that Creepy Joe was a racist. It was pointed out very effectively by Kamala Harris...and was the only period when she was considered a front-runner.

But then the truth about her came out about her prosecutorial abuses when she was an DA, her chances sunk into the abyss.

Cory Booker (Spartacus) says the man he clearly called a racist "will restore honor to the White House".

Kamala Harris says "I really believe in Joe Biden......we need someone who cares...."

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????
They had to be reminded, in the end only Republicans and Conservatives are 'Racists'....

In all seriousness, this only proves the term 'racist' is wielded as both 'sword' and 'shield' by Democrats when it is in their favor to do so...and just as quickly 'go away'....

t

Personally, I think you're full.of shit.

tRump has a history of racism going back decades. Joe has been a civil rights advocate for decades.

Neither Harris nor Booker are tRump supporters so they are not endorsing the racist in the race.

Your OP is a lie.

Kamala Harris says "I really believe in Joe Biden......we need someone who cares...."

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????
They had to be reminded, in the end only Republicans and Conservatives are 'Racists'....

In all seriousness, this only proves the term 'racist' is wielded as both 'sword' and 'shield' by Democrats when it is in their favor to do so...and just as quickly 'go away'....
They use it when is suits them.

They hide behind it....and they use it to get into office....

t

tRump has a history of racism going back decades. Joe has been a civil rights advocate for decades.

Neither Harris nor Booker are tRump supporters so they are not endorsing the racist in the race.

Your OP is a lie.
No.....you're trying to change the subject.

Joe Biden has made numerous racist statements in public....and he has supported legislation that today is considered racist.

If you want to discuss Trump..

Start your own thread.

Somebody has already complained about it.

Harris reportedly waited to give her endorsement until after Warren dropped out....why would that matter? If she thought Biden was a man of integrity objective why would she wait? Until there was no one else except Biden?

t

Your OP is a lie.

You knew that when they called him a racist, that they did not mean it. That is why it does not bother you that they are now supporting someone they recently called a racist.

Because you know that when lefites call people racist, that they are just talking shit.

Kamala Harris says "I really believe in Joe Biden......we need someone who cares...." yet she says he has a troubling past when it comes to race-related issues.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????

A confirmed racist like yourself has zero room to discuss the topic.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????

mudwhistle is not the topic. His personal beliefs does not affect what Harris and Booker said before and how it clashes with their support of Biden now.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????

mudwhistle is not the topic. His personal beliefs does not affect what Harris and Booker said before and how it clashes with their support of Biden now.

Yeah, shove it.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????

Yeah, shove it.

The clash between their past words and their current actions, does not bother you, because you know that when libs cry racism, that they are just talking shit.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????

Oh fuck you.
My family is full of brown-skinned folks.
I don't need some Snowflake Honky Motherfucker lecturing me on racism.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????

Oh fuck you.
My family is full of brown-skinned folks.
I don't need some Snowflake Honky Motherfucker lecturing me on racism.

Your posting history reveals your racism

Guns Aren't The Threat, Blacks w. or without Guns Are

t

Your OP is a lie.

Joe Biden has made numerous racist statements in public....and he has supported legislation that today is considered racist.

Start your own thread.

You complained about me debunking your lie?

How'd that go for ya?

t

Your OP is a lie.

You knew that when they called him a racist, that they did not mean it. That is why it does not bother you that they are now supporting someone they recently called a racist.

Because you know that when lefites call people racist, that they are just talking shit.
Really?

What else do I know?

I'm fascinated that you know more about what I know than I do.

t

Your OP is a lie.

Really?

What else do I know?

I'm fascinated that you know more about what I know than I do.
Probably because you're stupid.

t

Your OP is a lie.

Start your own thread.

You complained about me debunking your lie?

How'd that go for ya?
No...you're just hearing voices...and trying to deflect from the subject.

Forum List

Back