Kamala Harris asked simple question on inflation.....babbles incoherently about ports and Build Back Better.

I think you'll find she is not that dumb. Its more than likely You. She's smart enough not to letniff all her shots to some two bit pos journo. That's diplomacy son. Not dumb.
Kamala could have been a field general yet chose to get off the battlefield. that was her own choice, sir.

Then how does he know if Biden & Harris are wrong?
Not my job either, but I know they are wrong. It isn’t hard to know reality and the fact……..if you aren’t a brainwashed Dimtard lemming.

So you can reelect that deranged game show host?
That "deranged game show host" beat your "smartest woman in the world", Gomer Pyle.

ba44697c1910f4bb03d84c66434e5230

I think you'll find she is not that dumb. Its more than likely You. She's smart enough not to letniff all her shots to some two bit pos journo. That's diplomacy son. Not dumb.
"Diplomacy" would be to say, "I can't comment on that right now" and look intelligent. She did not do that, so that's not diplomacy, it's not knowing how to handle a situation. She's the VP, she should act like it.

We already know that

tell us when biden will end the stupid lockdowns and lockouts so people can ho back to work
No shit you already know that. You’re completely missing the point of my post.

He would probably be honest and say, "what can I tell you? This administration is a complete disaster".
It’s completely idiotic to assume the WH is solely responsible for an economic problem. It’s not like you can even point to specific WH legislation that has contributed to inflation.

She's not going to sleep with you.

She acknowledged that people are struggling to pay for gas and food. Are you suggesting that isn’t correct? Then she said that BBB would help with that which it would because of the child tax credits. All of that makes sense.
Put the pipe down, Monkeyboi.

Forum List

Back