Kamala Harris asked simple question on inflation.....babbles incoherently about ports and Build Back Better.

If this inflation was a problem under Trump, you Trumptards would have one of the following responses when confronted about it:

“There is no inflation problem!”

“It’s all the democrats’ fault!”

“So what?”

“Shut up, libtard! You’re just mad because Hillary lost!”

Of course, we all know job growth sucked under Trump and has been consistently better under Biden. The current unemployment rate is 4.2%. Trump definitely never achieved that. I guess it’s pointless explaining all this to you. You cherry pick what’s good under Trump and bad under Biden. Somehow you think we all don’t notice it I guess.
Nice deflection.

The topic was Biden's rampant inflation.

Nice deflection.

The topic was Biden's rampant inflation.
Yep and we have discussed it thoroughly. Now we are talking about your denial of the facts in general of why the economy is overall better under Biden.

This woman has the IQ of a bug 5 seconds after smashing into a windshield.

What's incredible about the left is how alarming they've regressed since Obama & MSM fogging their heads like an insecticide. Consider the left's last two POTUS, Clinton and O'bummer for instance. Sure both excellent con-men, but both intelligent.

Now look at Xiden & The Giggler, can anyone say either are intelligent on any level? Why would someone try?

Yep and we have discussed it thoroughly. Now we are talking about your denial of the facts in general of why the economy is overall better under Biden.
How is it better than the pre-pandemic economy?

We had:

Much lower inflation.
Much lower gas prices.
Lower unemployment (record lows for blacks and latinos)
No supply shortages.

Should I go on?

How is it better than the pre-pandemic economy?

We had:

Much lower inflation.
Much lower gas prices.
Lower unemployment (record lows for blacks and latinos)
No supply shortages.

Should I go on?
Lol much lower? That is a huge stretch and you know it. And either way the unemployment rate is now lower and job growth has proven to be better on average. Those are facts.

Lol much lower? That is a huge stretch and you know it. And either way the unemployment rate is now lower and job growth has proven to be better on average. Those are facts.
More lies by you.

Unemployment Jan 2020: 3.5%
Now: 4.2%

And job growth coming out of a shut down economy should be huge, and yet Joe his missed the predicted numbers by huge amounts lately.

More lies by you.

Unemployment Jan 2020: 3.5%
Now: 4.2%

And job growth coming out of a shut down economy should be huge, and yet Joe his missed the predicted numbers by huge amounts lately.
Lol apparently that counts for dick because the unemployment rate in November 2020 was 6.7. Wow Trump really managed to really fuck that up huh?

Lol apparently that counts for dick because the unemployment rate in November 2020 was 6.7. Wow Trump really managed to really fuck that up huh?
Not sure what it is about PRE-PANDEMIC that confuses you, Dumbass.

Trying to pin the downturn in the economy due to the China Flu on Trump isn't gonna fly. Thinking people don't buy your dumbassery.

Not sure what it is about PRE-PANDEMIC that confuses you, Dumbass.

Trying to pin the downturn in the economy due to the China Flu on Trump isn't gonna fly. Thinking people don't buy your dumbassery.
And yet you give Biden no understanding whatsoever when it comes to the pandemic now, which again, is the reason why inflation is the way it is.

See how easy it is to point out your hypocrisy?

I know it would be awkward and difficult to explain, but if she could be questioned while lying on her back with her panties around her ankles, her answers might sound like F Lee Bailey responses.... instead of a shit-eating sewer rat with a head injury....

C'mon handlers.... for the love of God, get her off her feet.

You wonder why the rift keeps getting larger with statements like that. Repub politicians better stop dragging their asses or real hardliners will run that have answers to many things. That is possible. And like Progs love to say.. that would be Democracy.

And yet you give Biden no understanding whatsoever when it comes to the pandemic now, which again, is the reason why inflation is the way it is.

Inflation is the way it is because I don’t give Biden any understanding on the pandemic?????:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Inflation is the way it is because I don’t give Biden any understanding on the pandemic?????:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
No one gives a fuck what you think obviously. The effects of the pandemic just are what they are, either way.

Summary:

Pandemic of a relatively harmless virus happens. Democrats see opportunity to expand government control. Democrats shut down economy. Republican governors get tired of Democrat bullshit and lift useless restrictions. People go back to work. Democrats take credit for the increase in employment of the people they put out of work to begin with.

Summary:

Pandemic of a relatively harmless virus happens. Democrats see opportunity to expand government control. Democrats shut down economy. Republican governors get tired of Democrat bullshit and lift useless restrictions. People go back to work. Democrats take credit for the increase in employment of the people they put out of work to begin with.
You know it really doesn’t bother me that you don’t like democrats. What bothers me is that you defend the GOP. They don’t give two fucks about you whatsoever but you actually think that they do. You poor soul.

You know it really doesn’t bother me that you don’t like democrats. What bothers me is that you defend the GOP. They don’t give two fucks about you whatsoever but you actually think that they do. You poor soul.
Oh, but you're wrong. I know they don't care about me as a person; it's just that for the most part, their interests parallel my own. They'd do even better if they stopped their leftward slide. We have one liberal party; we definitely don't need two.

Oh, but you're wrong. I know they don't care about me as a person; it's just that for the most part, their interests parallel my own. They'd do even better if they stopped their leftward slide. We have one liberal party; we definitely don't need two.
They parallel your own huh? Let me guess: they strive for less government? Yeah, you’re right. That is what they shoot for. Of course, why they shoot for that is ONLY in the interest of themselves. It is only to make themselves wealthier and more powerful. Therefore, the specific policies they push ONLY benefits them. It does NOTHING to benefit you. You have noticed that right? The tax cuts they push for, for example, ONLY benefit them. Not YOU.

They parallel your own huh? Let me guess: they strive for less government? Yeah, you’re right. That is what they shoot for. Of course, why they shoot for that is ONLY in the interest of themselves. It is only to make themselves wealthier and more powerful. Therefore, the specific policies they push ONLY benefits them. It does NOTHING to benefit you. You have noticed that right? The tax cuts they push for, for example, ONLY benefit them. Not YOU.
*shrug* I got a tax cut under Trump. You would have too, if you'd had a job.

Meanwhile, you're doing a suck-ass job of convincing me to vote Democrat. I'm a white, conservative, Christian, Constitution-supporting veteran. Democrats believe I'm a domestic terrorist.

I'd rather vote for people who don't know I exist versus voting for people who actively hate me.

Forum List

Back