Kamala Harris asked simple question on inflation.....babbles incoherently about ports and Build Back Better.

It’s completely idiotic to assume the WH is solely responsible for an economic problem. It’s not like you can even point to specific WH legislation that has contributed to inflation.
Didn’t Veggie Joe sign a few “stimulus” bills pumping trillions into the economy?

I wouldn’t expect you to understand the implications of that, Simpleton.

Didn’t Veggie Joe sign a few “stimulus” bills pumping trillions into the economy?

I wouldn’t expect you to understand the implications of that, Simpleton.
The question is how his legislation led to inflation. Obviously you cant explain that.

That "deranged game show host" beat your "smartest woman in the world", Gomer Pyle.

ba44697c1910f4bb03d84c66434e5230
And you're bragging because you elected an ex game show host to the most powerful office on the planet?

Not my job either, but I know they are wrong. It isn’t hard to know reality and the fact……..if you aren’t a brainwashed Dimtard lemming.
'Not my job but I'll take a stab at it anyway & say they're wrong'.

Got it.

That's the same reasoning that led to a demented ex game show host being elected POTUS.

Thanks for confirming simple economics are over your head, Simpleton.
If you were actually smart enough to do some independent research on the subject, you would know that this issue is largely tied to the effects of the pandemic. Your dumbass making it all about Biden just shows your simplistic, biased, emotional reasoning.

If you were actually smart enough to do some independent research on the subject, you would know that this issue is largely tied to the effects of the pandemic. Your dumbass making it all about Biden just shows your simplistic, biased, emotional reasoning.
Thanks for once again confirming simple economics are over your head, Simpleton.

Thanks for once again confirming simple economics are over your head, Simpleton.

You also need to educate yourself about government spending. It was already quite high under Trump and his tax cuts only made matters worse.

Do you notice how you conveniently ignore all the other economic factors? Job growth has been better under Biden so far than Trump. The stock market has also done very well. If you were right that the economy was so terrible under Biden, we would be in a recession right now. But derp! We aren’t!

You also need to educate yourself about government spending. It was already quite high under Trump and his tax cuts only made matters worse.

Do you notice how you conveniently ignore all the other economic factors? Job growth has been better under Biden so far than Trump. The stock market has also done very well. If you were right that the economy was so terrible under Biden, we would be in a recession right now. But derp! We aren’t!
Nice deflection.

The topic was Biden's rampant inflation.

She acknowledged that people are struggling to pay for gas and food. Are you suggesting that isn’t correct? Then she said that BBB would help with that which it would because of the child tax credits. All of that makes sense.

Yeah, but the BBB increases the money supply without an equal increase in production of goods and services. IOW, the BBB is inflationary because you have more money chasing the same production. That's why Manchin is fighting all that spending.

Nice deflection.

The topic was Biden's rampant inflation.
If this inflation was a problem under Trump, you Trumptards would have one of the following responses when confronted about it:

“There is no inflation problem!”

“It’s all the democrats’ fault!”

“So what?”

“Shut up, libtard! You’re just mad because Hillary lost!”

Of course, we all know job growth sucked under Trump and has been consistently better under Biden. The current unemployment rate is 4.2%. Trump definitely never achieved that. I guess it’s pointless explaining all this to you. You cherry pick what’s good under Trump and bad under Biden. Somehow you think we all don’t notice it I guess.

Forum List

Back