Kamala Harris asked simple question on inflation.....babbles incoherently about ports and Build Back Better.

*shrug* I got a tax cut under Trump. You would have too, if you'd had a job.

Meanwhile, you're doing a suck-ass job of convincing me to vote Democrat. I'm a white, conservative, Christian, Constitution-supporting veteran. Democrats believe I'm a domestic terrorist.

I'd rather vote for people who don't know I exist versus voting for people who actively hate me.
Lol it’s amazing how you people lack the self awareness to realize how big of snowflakes you actually are. No one gives a flying fuck you are a “white, conservative Christian.” You just pretend you’re being persecuted because you’re all whiny little bitches who like playing the victim card. Name one goddamn Democrat policy that is targeting your demographic with persecution. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

But sure, I guess I’ll take your word for it you were one of the few people who received a PERMANENT tax cut from the GOP tax cuts passed through congress and not the TEMPORARY ones that some in the middle class got. You’re probably full of shit but okay, sure. Doesn’t it bother you that there weren’t permanent tax cuts across the board? Obviously republicans only care about enriching themselves. How about all those impoverished veterans? Why did they get jack shit? You come across like a complete pawn.

Lol it’s amazing how you people lack the self awareness to realize how big of snowflakes you actually are. No one gives a flying fuck you are a “white, conservative Christian.” You just pretend you’re being persecuted because you’re all whiny little bitches who like playing the victim card. Name one goddamn Democrat policy that is targeting your demographic with persecution. Go ahead. I’ll wait.
You won't have to wait long.

72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents

Below is a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be “extremists” and “potential terrorists” in official U.S. government documents. To see the original source document for each point, just click on the link. As you can see, this list covers most of the country…

1. Those that talk about “individual liberties”

2. Those that advocate for states’ rights

3. Those that want “to make the world a better place”

4. “The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”

5. Those that are interested in “defeating the Communists”

6. Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”

7. Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable”

8. Anyone that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”

9. Those that “take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals”

10. “Anti-Gay”

11. “Anti-Immigrant”

12. “Anti-Muslim”

13. “The Patriot Movement”

14. “Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians”

15. Members of the Family Research Council

16. Members of the American Family Association

17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union'”

18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol

19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform

20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition

21. Members of the Christian Action Network

22. Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order”

23. Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”

24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21

25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps

26. Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”

27. The militia movement

28. The sovereign citizen movement

29. Those that “don’t think they should have to pay taxes”

30. Anyone that “complains about bias”

31. Anyone that “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia”

32. Anyone that “is frustrated with mainstream ideologies”

33. Anyone that “visits extremist websites/blogs”

34. Anyone that “establishes website/blog to display extremist views”

35. Anyone that “attends rallies for extremist causes”

36. Anyone that “exhibits extreme religious intolerance”

37. Anyone that “is personally connected with a grievance”

38. Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”

39. Anyone that “organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology”

40. “Militia or unorganized militia”

41. “General right-wing extremist”

42. Citizens that have “bumper stickers” that are patriotic or anti-U.N.

43. Those that refer to an “Army of God”

44. Those that are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”

45. Those that are “anti-global”

46. Those that are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”

47. Those that are “reverent of individual liberty”

48. Those that “believe in conspiracy theories”

49. Those that have “a belief that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack”

50. Those that possess “a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism”

51. Those that would “impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”

52. Those that would “insert religion into the political sphere”

53. Anyone that would “seek to politicize religion”

54. Those that have “supported political movements for autonomy”

55. Anyone that is “anti-abortion”

56. Anyone that is “anti-Catholic”

57. Anyone that is “anti-nuclear”

58. “Rightwing extremists”

59. “Returning veterans”

60. Those concerned about “illegal immigration”

61. Those that “believe in the right to bear arms”

62. Anyone that is engaged in “ammunition stockpiling”

63. Anyone that exhibits “fear of Communist regimes”

64. “Anti-abortion activists”

65. Those that are against illegal immigration

66. Those that talk about “the New World Order” in a “derogatory” manner

67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations

68. Those that are opposed “to the collection of federal income taxes”

69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr

70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag (“Don’t Tread On Me”)

71. Those that believe in “end times” prophecies

72. Evangelical Christians
Covers a lot of territory, doesn't it? Does DHS consider you a potential domestic terrorist?
But sure, I guess I’ll take your word for it you were one of the few people who received a PERMANENT tax cut from the GOP tax cuts passed through congress and not the TEMPORARY ones that some in the middle class got. You’re probably full of shit but okay, sure. Doesn’t it bother you that there weren’t permanent tax cuts across the board? Obviously republicans only care about enriching themselves. How about all those impoverished veterans? Why did they get jack shit? You come across like a complete pawn.
You come across like a little bitch.

Still not convincing me to vote Democrat.

You won't have to wait long.

72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents

Covers a lot of territory, doesn't it? Does DHS consider you a potential domestic terrorist?

You come across like a little bitch.

Still not convincing me to vote Democrat.
Lol what the fuck is this even supposed to be? I can’t be surprised you’re citing some random, obscure source from 2013. Hey idiot, if all of this was legit and had actual implications, why aren’t you in prison? What are they waiting for exactly? Surely by now you would find yourself hiring a lawyer. Trust me, you’re a snowflake and a pathetic one at that.

It would be a complete waste of time trying to convince you to vote Democrat. I seriously don’t even give a fuck that you don’t.

Lol what the fuck is this even supposed to be? I can’t be surprised you’re citing some random, obscure source from 2013. Hey idiot, if all of this was legit and had actual implications, why aren’t you in prison? What are they waiting for exactly? Surely by now you would find yourself hiring a lawyer. Trust me, you’re a snowflake and a pathetic one at that.

It would be a complete waste of time trying to convince you to vote Democrat. I seriously don’t even give a fuck that you don’t.
Don't ask questions you're not prepared to hear the answers to, kid. Now you look like a raging retard.

LOL! Just kidding. You always looked like a raging retard.

72 types of americans who are potential terrorists?

72....isn't that the same number of virginians that jihadii martyrs get.

Lol I would love to hear what you would say if you were asked this instead.
Its not an easy problem to solve

And she is just s face on tv with no power and no purpose in life except to step in if biden dies unexpectedly

But as long as biden is president he gets the blame for inflation and so does she

Forum List

Back