Kamala Harris Campaigns at a Funeral, Calls Herself 'the President' in Incredibly Weird Scene.

I doubt that she will ever have a serious interview, maybe a scripted one with the questions already given her.

It came out this morning that she is now against fed job guarantees.

EXCLUSIVE — Vice President Kamala Harris no longer supports a federal job guarantee, an idea championed by some on the Left and Green New Deal proponents that gained traction among Democrats during the 2020 election cycle.

A spokesperson for Harris’s campaign told the Washington Examiner on Wednesday that the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee has changed her position on the policy proposal. The statement is the latest in a series of reversals from Harris on major policy questions in recent days.

A federal jobs guarantee would mean that the federal government would provide a job to anyone who wants one, a massively costly proposal that harkens back to the New Deal policies of the 1930s.

I doubt that she will ever have a serious interview, maybe a scripted one with the questions already given her.

It came out this morning that she is now against fed job guarantees.

EXCLUSIVE — Vice President Kamala Harris no longer supports a federal job guarantee, an idea championed by some on the Left and Green New Deal proponents that gained traction among Democrats during the 2020 election cycle.

A spokesperson for Harris’s campaign told the Washington Examiner on Wednesday that the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee has changed her position on the policy proposal. The statement is the latest in a series of reversals from Harris on major policy questions in recent days.

A federal jobs guarantee would mean that the federal government would provide a job to anyone who wants one, a massively costly proposal that harkens back to the New Deal policies of the 1930s.
A serious interview by the leftist media would involve asking about her favorite color or flavor of ice cream.

Kamala Harris Campaigns at a Funeral, Calls Herself 'the President' in Incredibly Weird Scene.​

I suppose the best audience for a Harris cringe-fest can be found at a funeral.

I think it is appropriate. I mean, it is a die hard democrat that died and will also be voting in November.

Her entire life was the Swamp and keeping power, so I'm sure the cultist would have approved.

Sadly, that was all she was about. An entire life wasted.

Forum List

Back