Kamala Harris CAN BE the nominee, UNBURDEN BY WHAT HAS BEEN a disastrous week.

Comment: Kamala Harris is a terrific orator. Practice make perfect.

If this clip doesn't convince you, nothing will.

Ok...I'm starting to see the DNC's point....

I see James Woods point. I certainly found myself gritting my teeth after the first 10 second, but did not watch the whole thing, as I avoid dentists when possibly.

Last edited:
If anyone wanted her, the questions concerning Biden wouldn't exist at all. They would be perfectly fine electing Biden and then at some point allowing Harris to take over.

Harris may be the one person Biden could still beat in an election.

Why the Democrats ever picked her for VP is one of the great unanswered questions. I suppose they wanted to make sure no one called for Biden to step down.

If anyone wanted her, the questions concerning Biden wouldn't exist at all. They would be perfectly fine electing Biden and then at some point allowing Harris to take over.

Harris may be the one person Biden could still beat in an election.

Why the Democrats ever picked her for VP is one of the great unanswered questions. I suppose they wanted to make sure no one called for Biden to step down.
It's not unanswered. They told you exactly why...

Comment: Kamala Harris is a terrific orator. Practice make perfect.

If this clip doesn't convince you, nothing will.

Ok...I'm starting to see the DNC's point....

clickclick.jpg

That doesn't explain Harris. She was the most unpopular candidate running in 2016.

Identity politics: Get the black and female votes.

What she's obviously trying to say is that women, blacks, gays, etc. are "disadvantaged. They are supposedly being burdened by "what has been."

Except for one fact: This is the most liberal Democrat administration this country has ever seen. If women, blacks, gays, etc. are being burdened by "what has been", whose fault is that?

Has this administration failed to provide equality for everyone?

Identity politics: Get the black and female votes.

Blacks and females didn't support her.

What she's obviously trying to say is that women, blacks, gays, etc. are "disadvantaged. They are supposedly being burdened by "what has been."

That can be true.

Except for one fact: This is the most liberal Democrat administration this country has ever seen. If women, blacks, gays, etc. are being burdened by "what has been", whose fault is that?

Has this administration failed to provide equality for everyone?

There is next to nothing liberal with the Biden administration. Anyone not Trump would be considered liberal by Trump supporters.

What Kamala is "burdened" by is her dismally low approval rating. That is why the Democrats are completely abaondoning their "DEI" hire who is the obvious choice to replace Biden. It looks like they are headed for the circus of a brokered convention which will be wildly entertaining. :113:

Blacks and females didn't support her.

That can be true.

There is next to nothing liberal with the Biden administration. Anyone not Trump would be considered liberal by Trump supporters.

Look again. Biden's Cabinet and White House staff are made up of 50% people of color, 46.2% female, and 11% LGBTQ.

Joe Biden said his Cabinet would be 'the most diverse in history.' We ran the numbers on 7 different metrics to see how diverse his staff really is.

I know of no other administration who had those numbers.

Forum List

Back