Kamala Harris Can Win Overwhelmingly Against Trump

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
These people are so delusional. Adam Schiff says that if Biden can't win "overwhelmingly" against Trump then he should drop out now. He also says that Kamala Harris can win against Trump but since he thinks that if you can't win overwhelmingly against Trump then you shouldn't run. So, I guess that means he thinks Harris could win "overwhelming" against Trump. I wonder what facts he bases that on? Sounds like just his opinion to me. So, I guess the bottom line is, Schiff is joining the ranks of wanting to oust Joe.

These people are so delusional. Adam Schiff says that if Biden can't win "overwhelmingly" against Trump then he should drop out now. He also says that Kamala Harris can win against Trump but since he thinks that if you can't win overwhelmingly against Trump then you shouldn't run. So, I guess that means he thinks Harris could win "overwhelming" against Trump. I wonder what facts he bases that on? Sounds like just his opinion to me. So, I guess the bottom line is, Schiff is joining the ranks of wanting to oust Joe.

Bottom line is while she's not my first choice to run, she would in fact, beat Trump. Probably not by much...but 1 or a Million, it doesn't matter.
Joe's gonna step aside. It's gonna happen. And it's probably Republicans new worst nightmare. :)

Bottom line is while she's not my first choice to run, she would in fact, beat Trump. Probably not by much...but 1 or a Million, it doesn't matter.
Joe's gonna step aside. It's gonna happen. And it's probably Republicans new worst nightmare. :)
There is no way Harris beats Trump. She is not even liked in the black community.

No politician from California can win the Rust Belt. These people are high and living in their echo chambers.

Kamala just made a Venn diagram proving she can beat Trump.

LOL .. your best candidate replacement is Kamala Harris! The diversity hire and word salad queen who has added NO value over the last 3 1/2 years. Her ratings are lower than Biden's ratings, and I hope they go with this strategy; otherwise, they'll be replacing a black female with a white male or female.

She polls even lower than Biden against President Trump. These Democrats are completely delusional.

LOL .. your best candidate replacement is Kamala Harris! The diversity hire and word salad queen who has added NO value over the last 3 1/2 years. Her ratings are lower than Biden's ratings, and I hope they go with this strategy; otherwise, they'll be replacing a black female with a white male or female.
We'll see. She can beat Trump and right now the best you can trot out against her is all stereotypical BS you've been slinging at the wall for 4 years. :)

Keep flailing.

What has she done while in office to give him that impression?

We'll see. She can beat Trump and right now the best you can trot out against her is all stereotypical BS you've been slinging at the wall for 4 years. :)

Keep flailing.
The "BS we've been slinging" is what Democrats and the media are now calling out that Biden is incompetent. Sorry .. you need more propane for your gaslight buddy. Cheers!

Onn the thread topic:

This could be true, but still it's too risky for America to put to the test, right up to when the ballots are counted.

Well, back to my question, if Biden should step down now because he can't "overwhelmingly" beat Trump then shouldn't Harris not be the nominee since you admit that she couldn't "overwhelmingly" beat Trump? That's what Schiff said.

And remember…..she couldn’t even get 1% of the vote in 2020 and pulled out of the primary before Iowa. And since then, she’s doubled down on dumb, lazy, and useless.

Keep flailing.
You sound like a football team who's down by 30 points after three quarters but you still think they can pull it out.

I submit this NBC Meet the Press interview of Adam Schiff as evidence, he will be burned 🔥 for his repeated reference to President Trump as as a SOB, I don’t believe I have ever witnessed a sitting elected official call an opponent repeatedly such a derogatory term on national television, not that anyone watches MTP anymore.

There are a few politicians I despise more than Adam Schiff, very few.

Trump is ahead of every possible candidate except Michelle Obama, who refuses to run.
I don’t see the appeal of Michelle Obama at all. She never held office, never really built anything, and accomplished little if anything. Add to that that she’s even MORE of a resentful, anti-white racist than her husband, who went her entire life being ashamed of her country, and wrote a college thesis showing such bitterness to whites that it had to be hidden from voters, and yeeks….she has nothing to run on other than “I’m a female black, and I’m not Trump.”

Forum List

Back