Kamala Harris Draws Blood At Senate Hearing

One Harris got done cleaning Barr's clock, who supplied a new pair of shorts for Barr & Lindsey? My vote is on Lyin' Ted, that's all he's good for other then going down on Trump.

One Harris got done cleaning Barr's clock,

As a prosecutor, she gives one hell of a hummer.
That's just nasty.

Typical for your kind.

You hate strong and smart women, don't you?

Or is it because she's not white?

Both?

well?

well?

Thought so.

Ah, no. Don't hate strong women, smart women, white women, or women at all. I do hate dumbasses, such as yourself.
You hate her enough to slander her. Why? Because she spoke the truth?

Spoke the truth? Idiot.
Are you calling someone idiot? Or is "idiot" your normal signature. I suspect it's your signature.

Kamala Harris ruined William Barr yesterday.

Kamala Harris Guts Barr Like a Fish, Leaves Him Flopping on the Deck

It took just eight minutes for Harris to destroy the attorney general’s “no obstruction” story.

Imagine: you’re the Attorney General of the United States and have a big decision to make, in this case whether or not to charge the president with obstructing justice. The special counsel has written an exhaustive report citing numerous situations that sure sound like obstruction attempts—asking the White House counsel to lie to investigators, for instance—and it appears the only reason they weren’t successful is because staffers refused to do the Big Guy’s bidding, apparently unaware of how the mafia is supposed to operate. No, you’ve decided, you’re not going to charge the POTUS with a crime—a conclusion that, deep down inside, you know you made months prior. Instead, you’re going to tell the American public that “the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.” Should be an open-and-shut case but, on the off chance anyone asks, it would probably be a good idea to actually read the underlying evidence you claimed wasn’t robust enough to charge the president, right? Actually, in the case of one William Barr, the answer is somehow wrong-o!

Noting that the special counsel’s report contained “a great deal of evidence,” including witnesses’ notes and memos, congressional testimony, interviews, and former F.B.I. director James Comey’s memos, Senator Kamala Harris asked Barr during his congressional hearing on Wednesday, “In reaching your conclusion, did you personally review all of the underlying evidence?” Again, one would have expected the answer to be Of course, I did! What kind of cockamamie question is that? but, somehow, it wasn’t! “No,” Barr told the former prosecutor. “We accepted the statements in the report as factual record, we did not go underneath it to see whether or not they were accurate.” What about departed Deputy A.G. Rod Rosenstein, Harris wondered. How ‘bout that guy? Did he “review the underlying evidence . . . that supports the conclusions in the report?” Again, the answer was no.

“Did anyone in your executive office review the evidence supporting the report,” Harris asked, as Cory Booker struggled to conceal his smile watching the senator from California nail Barr to the wall. “No,” Barr answered. “Yet you represented to the America public that the evidence was not ‘sufficient to support an obstruction of justice offense?’” Harris pressed.

Backed into a corner, Barr attempted to A.G.-splain to Harris—who, incidentally, served as the Attorney General of California for six years—how all this works and why it’s completely absurd to expect him to have looked at all the evidence before deciding there wasn’t enough of it to charge Donald Trump. “This is not a mysterious process,” Barr said. “In the Department of Justice we have [prosecution] memos every day coming and we don’t go and look at the underlying evidence.” To which Harris responded, effectively, you’re fucking kidding me, right?

If Barr were black her racist ass would treat him with kid gloves.

It took just eight minutes for Harris to destroy the attorney general’s “no obstruction” story.

Imagine: you’re the Attorney General of the United States and have a big decision to make, in this case whether or not to charge the president with obstructing justice. The special counsel has written an exhaustive report citing numerous situations that sure sound like obstruction attempts—asking the White House counsel to lie to investigators, for instance—and it appears the only reason they weren’t successful is because staffers refused to do the Big Guy’s bidding, apparently unaware of how the mafia is supposed to operate. No, you’ve decided, you’re not going to charge the POTUS with a crime—a conclusion that, deep down inside, you know you made months prior. Instead, you’re going to tell the American public that “the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.” Should be an open-and-shut case but, on the off chance anyone asks, it would probably be a good idea to actually read the underlying evidence you claimed wasn’t robust enough to charge the president, right? Actually, in the case of one William Barr, the answer is somehow wrong-o!

Noting that the special counsel’s report contained “a great deal of evidence,” including witnesses’ notes and memos, congressional testimony, interviews, and former F.B.I. director James Comey’s memos, Senator Kamala Harris asked Barr during his congressional hearing on Wednesday, “In reaching your conclusion, did you personally review all of the underlying evidence?” Again, one would have expected the answer to be Of course, I did! What kind of cockamamie question is that? but, somehow, it wasn’t! “No,” Barr told the former prosecutor. “We accepted the statements in the report as factual record, we did not go underneath it to see whether or not they were accurate.” What about departed Deputy A.G. Rod Rosenstein, Harris wondered. How ‘bout that guy? Did he “review the underlying evidence . . . that supports the conclusions in the report?” Again, the answer was no.

“Did anyone in your executive office review the evidence supporting the report,” Harris asked, as Cory Booker struggled to conceal his smile watching the senator from California nail Barr to the wall. “No,” Barr answered. “Yet you represented to the America public that the evidence was not ‘sufficient to support an obstruction of justice offense?’” Harris pressed.

Backed into a corner, Barr attempted to A.G.-splain to Harris—who, incidentally, served as the Attorney General of California for six years—how all this works and why it’s completely absurd to expect him to have looked at all the evidence before deciding there wasn’t enough of it to charge Donald Trump. “This is not a mysterious process,” Barr said. “In the Department of Justice we have [prosecution] memos every day coming and we don’t go and look at the underlying evidence.” To which Harris responded, effectively, you’re fucking kidding me, right?

Hell, she would have offered him reparations.

Barr's career accomplishments make Kamala look like the rank amateur that she is. :itsok:
Yea, imagine a man of Barr's caliber kissing the ass of a sleazy, two bit hack like Trump for a job. Some people will do anything for a title. That's what Sessions did & look where he ended up. A nobody in the scrap heap of history. Which is where Barr will end up.

Nothing of which has anything to do with Barr's career making Kamala's career look like a joke.

Just a few weeks ago, Mueller's word was beyond reproach for you moonbats.
The same Mueller complaining that Barr is misleading Americans?

that Mueller?

Learn how to read before making a fool of yourself again. Mueller was complaining that the MEDIA was misleading the American people, not Barr. Swing and a miss again.
Bullshit. You think Mueller is going to whine to Barr about the media? Mueller has never even responded to idiot Trump's rants & he's going to whine to Barr? HAHAHAHAHA! You go right on thinkin that, Ace.

You keep right on being ignorant of the truth. here;s a free education for you. Barr and Mueller have been friends for decades, Barr is Mueller's BOSS on this. He certainly WOULD be in contact with him. Enjoy NO arrest, NO indictment, and 6 more years of Trump.

Hell, she would have offered him reparations.
If it would have helped her political career.

Just a few weeks ago, Mueller's word was beyond reproach for you moonbats.
The same Mueller complaining that Barr is misleading Americans?

that Mueller?

Learn how to read before making a fool of yourself again. Mueller was complaining that the MEDIA was misleading the American people, not Barr. Swing and a miss again.
Bullshit. You think Mueller is going to whine to Barr about the media? Mueller has never even responded to idiot Trump's rants & he's going to whine to Barr? HAHAHAHAHA! You go right on thinkin that, Ace.

You keep right on being ignorant of the truth. here;s a free education for you. Barr and Mueller have been friends for decades, Barr is Mueller's BOSS on this. He certainly WOULD be in contact with him. Enjoy NO arrest, NO indictment, and 6 more years of Trump.
Link...or shut the fuck up.

California Sen. Kamala Harris used her time in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General William Barr to ask a few key questions about his handling of the Mueller report. Utilizing great precision, she peppered Barr with questions and was able to get him to admit something absolutely incredible: the sitting attorney general has not personally reviewed the underlying evidence laid out in the Mueller Report.

Sen. Harris gets AG Barr to admit he never even reviewed the underlying evidence in Mueller Report

Looks like Trumps Roy Cohn doesn't read anything either.

California Sen. Kamala Harris used her time in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General William Barr to ask a few key questions about his handling of the Mueller report. Utilizing great precision, she peppered Barr with questions and was able to get him to admit something absolutely incredible: the sitting attorney general has not personally reviewed the underlying evidence laid out in the Mueller Report.

Sen. Harris gets AG Barr to admit he never even reviewed the underlying evidence in Mueller Report

Looks like Trumps Roy Cohn doesn't read anything either.

She's good at that...

You're disgusting.

Are you people stupid or something?
So Barr, himself, was supposed to verify the entire investigation before issuing a summary??
Really??

He should at least have looked at the evidence before declaring there was no obstruction. No?

Mueller didn't say there was no obstruction.

Why would he take a lot of extra time to analyze all the evidence when Mueller summarized it all? I do believe the narrative was set long ago. In the circumstance that the report does not immediately remove Trump from office, complain bitterly about every step the administration takes. If they hold it for a few weeks, insist they're trying to hide it. If they release it in a decent amount of time, insist they didn't even look at it. If they redact portions, complain that they're trying to hide stuff. If they don't, insist they're being careless with national security.

It really shouldn't be this easy to predict how people are going to act.

Only three congress critters have viewed the unredacted report, all republicans. The commies are only interested in their false narrative, not the truth.

So Barr, himself, was supposed to verify the entire investigation before issuing a summary??
Really??

He should at least have looked at the evidence before declaring there was no obstruction. No?

I love our shark extraordinaire Kamala Harris, but I'm not sure the point she was making is actually an important one.
Barr read what Mueller said about the evidence, since that was Mueller's job. To look at the evidence and report on it. I did not need oxygen when Barr said he hadn't read the underlying evidence himself, because Mueller already did and he put it all in the report. Harris wanted to make it sound as if Barr had done some extraordinarily godawful thing, but I wonder if he actually did anything at all out of the ordinary. A thorough investigative report is supposed to provide what you need to know. Barr trusted Mueller to do that. Apparently, Kamala doesn't.

Harris is just working off the talking points, complain bitterly about everything the administration does, whether it's a good thing or not. Then tomorrow, complain about those actions, even if they are what you demanded yesterday.

Harris wasn’t working off talking points. She was asking very pointed questions, the kind that the former Attorney General might ask a witness to elicit information about how he came to his decisions regarding obstruction.

Harris got Barr to admit that he made his decision without reading the evidence. She then asked follow up questions based on Barr’s responses. Her questions made Barr squirm in his chair as he desperately tried to come up with non-answers to her questions without perjuring himself. Define suggestion indeed.

What kind of prosecutor decides whether or not to file charges without reviewing the evidence? What kind of prosecution lawyer makes excuses for the criminal behaviour of the accused?

He read the legal theories the prosecutors used to try to shoe horn an obstruction charge, they were full of shit and didn't meet accepted precedents on obstruction. End of freaking story.

Another Trumptard speaks

I didn't vote for Trump. In fact I posted HEAVILY against him before the election.

Not throwing a tempertantrum about him winning anyhow =/= Trumptard.

Having said that using the word Trumptard does in fact = YOU being an immature loser.

Now go scream at the sky while you wait for the hostess to seat you at your nearest safe space.

Dumbass
What you need is someone using flash cards with pictures, short words & sentences & diagrams drawn in crayon explaining to you why exposing Trump for the criminal hack that he is does not make someone a loser, you fucking asswipe.
FB_IMG_1549080987219_1549080997813.jpg
Does this drawing work for you?

Another Trumptard speaks

I didn't vote for Trump. In fact I posted HEAVILY against him before the election.

Not throwing a tempertantrum about him winning anyhow =/= Trumptard.

Having said that using the word Trumptard does in fact = YOU being an immature loser.

Now go scream at the sky while you wait for the hostess to seat you at your nearest safe space.

Dumbass
Oh btw, now I know that you didn't vote for Trump. Thanks for telling me! Now ask me if I give a rat's ass who you voted for.
You seem awful obsessed with me. If I send you a "Weiner" pic will you chill out?

The only thing Kamala Harris draws are stick figure pictures to describe the positions she, and Willie Brown used to work on her career advances. The third stick figure in the background is Willie Brown's wife.

He didn't need to go through all the evidence. Mueller said he couldn't find ENOUGH evidence of conspiracy, but wouldn't make a determination on obstruction.
So, what is Barr supposed to do with that?

FIND evidence?

And asking about starting illegal investigations into political enemies of Trump wasn't in the report. That was a separate question.
Isn't that what this whole thing is about?

But we do know what was in the Republicans. There is a link in my signature line. You can read it yourself.
Why don't you summarize what you think is relevant?

What was Barr supposed to do? Nothing. He should have passed it on to congress. He said the report was "his baby". Only it wasn't.

Legally Barr didn't have to give congress shit. You commies seem to have a very short historical memory. They fought tooth and nail to prevent the Starr report from being published, but that was what the independent counsel law required. They changed the law to prevent the publication of future reports, and now crying about that. Fucking hypocrites.

Really??

Why would he take a lot of extra time to analyze all the evidence when Mueller summarized it all? I do believe the narrative was set long ago. In the circumstance that the report does not immediately remove Trump from office, complain bitterly about every step the administration takes. If they hold it for a few weeks, insist they're trying to hide it. If they release it in a decent amount of time, insist they didn't even look at it. If they redact portions, complain that they're trying to hide stuff. If they don't, insist they're being careless with national security.

It really shouldn't be this easy to predict how people are going to act.

Mueller didn't conclude there was no obstruction committed by the president.

Barr did. He did so without reviewing a single piece of evidence. How did Barr then reach his decision?

Good advice. You should try it.

"The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is new public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations."

??? I didn’t opine in the post I just posted it. This is why Leftists like you are a joke. Now just because of you, I will take an opposing stance. Barr is the AG and can do as he wishes.

Great. :thup:

So can Congress.

Indeed. What exactly can Congress do? The House is Democrat controlled and the Senate Republican?

You're still an idiot for accusing me of something that never happened. Typical, uneducated Leftist. So I posted a link and you replied with a barb. Care to explain why? Coward.

I didn't accuse you of anything. I said you should follow your own advice.
Congress is doing what they should. What Congress did during Watergate and the Clinton investigations. Investigating. Conducting oversight. The better question is, why shouldn't they do as their predecessors did?

Because the predecessors did it for political gain and not for the good of the country. Time to evolve.

Sorry...... no.

So Watergate was just partisan theater?

What a stupid premise.

He did, dope.

The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is new public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations.
Just what is it that you see in that statement?......I read a man that is upset that people are questioning why he took two years and cost us 30 million bucks...but it doesn't say what you are suggesting at all....what are you suggesting anyway?...do you even know at this point?....Mueller told Barr he had no issue in the way Barr handled the release of the report....he was upset at the way the media was spinning it....think of that...the proud respected grown up Mueller whining like a child because Barr didn't fall for his bear trap....Mueller is as corrupt as Obama and Comey and Hillary and Clapper and the treasonous Brennan.....and you apparently....

It suggests what it says, dope.

Forum List

Back