Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

Across the country, especially in Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina, thousands of men are signing up to be Democratic County Party Chairmen who were not politically active before. So I hear.

She does look like a good lay who likes it rough.
Sounds like a jealous white boy who hasn't had sex for a long time

Irregardless, her politics leave me limp.

We already knew that you need to be lied to to get it up.

Middle-aged leftist women are all worn out punch-boards....they've fucked so many men, women, and who knows what else, they have no issue with her trading pussy for a job....you watch, she'll never deny she got down with Willy....it's a badge of honor with these freaks.

On top of all that she is an Oakland skank ho. Pretty well the bottom of the barrel in her peer group of hos.

Meh, another thread based on much ado about nothing. Just a bunch of POTUS apologists screaming and yelling their heads off, calling Kamala Harris vile names. And the link doesn't even justify making the claim that she slept her way to the top.

She deserves ridicule being a filthy ass Moon Bat whore just like all those other dumbass Negro Democrats. The combined IQ of the Congressional Black Caucus probably isn't much over 250.. All of them are dumber than a door knob, elected by worthless ghetto welfare queens and she is no exception.

Middle-aged leftist women are all worn out punch-boards....they've fucked so many men, women, and who knows what else, they have no issue with her trading pussy for a job....you watch, she'll never deny she got down with Willy....it's a badge of honor with these freaks.

You stupid idiot. They never hid their relationship - it was always public. It ended YEARS before she ran for office.

And again, it didn't win her primaries or elections, so the idea that she slept her way to the Senate is a complete fabrication.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/sen-...arried-man-used-launch-career-mostly-fiction/

Meh, another thread based on much ado about nothing. Just a bunch of POTUS apologists screaming and yelling their heads off, calling Kamala Harris vile names. And the link doesn't even justify making the claim that she slept her way to the top.

She deserves ridicule being a filthy ass Moon Bat whore just like all those other dumbass Negro Democrats. The combined IQ of the Congressional Black Caucus probably isn't much over 250.. All of them are dumber than a door knob, elected by worthless ghetto welfare queens and she is no exception.

Well, with that being spewed, at least Harris ain't a bitch slut from alaska.

Or one in our WH now

Or one in our WH now
That's the thing. Trump's the biggest slut bitch to EVAH be in the WH.

Or one in our WH now
That's the thing. Trump's the biggest slut bitch to EVAH be in the WH.

Nope, not even close.

JFK never paid for Marilyn Monroe.

Across the country, especially in Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina, thousands of men are signing up to be Democratic County Party Chairmen who were not politically active before. So I hear.

Commissars of the FSA (Free Shit Army) like Kamala are the leading cause of impotence.
I hear the Democraps plan on running alot of them for 2020.

That translates to votes how?

Commissars of the FSA (Free Shit Army) like Kamala are the leading cause of impotence.

The alternative is a bloated white mofo with tiny hands who is not up to the job.

The alternative is a bloated white mofo with tiny hands who is not up to the job.

Amazing that the best Prez we've had in decades would have those attributes.
Go figure.....

Amazing that the best Prez we've had in decades would have those attributes.
Go figure.....

Sure, tiny hands and a low approval rating.

Let's see how tiny hands don does the second half of his one term.

Forum List

Back