Kamala Harris Will NEVER Be A Leader

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Even if she becomes president. Which I hope and pray and don't think that she will ever be. For an inch away from death like Trump was, she would only be thinking about herself, but the first thing that came to Trump's mind wasn't his own life, but the fact that his supporters would be able to know that he was okay. AKA the true patriots/American people.

download.jpeg

Even if she becomes president. Which I hope and pray and don't think that she will ever be. For an inch away from death like Trump was, she would only be thinking about herself, but the first thing that came to Trump's mind wasn't his own life, but the fact that his supporters would be able to know that he was okay. AKA the true patriots/American people.
I don't think Harris will become President. She has too much baggage. Once Americans start to learn more about WHO she really is, it will become more clear, she will not be President.

I don't think Harris will become President. She has too much baggage. Once Americans start to learn more about WHO she really is, it will become more clear, she will not be President.
If there is one thing that Trump has proven, is that "baggage" means shit in Presidential politics. Trump has more baggage than a 10-mile-long camel caravan and he still won in 2016 and received the Pub nomination in '24. There is nothing too disqualifying for a presidential candidate. That is just the way it is.

Last edited:

Hope you washed your hands before you posted. :itsok:

girl.jpg

I agree and just so you know I edited my OP with the picture that I believe secured this election for Trump.

View attachment 988909
People in her home state disagreed back in 2019 and disagree now

harris announcement 2019.jpg

View attachment 988909
The Deep State does not want a leader, they want an imbecile, but preferably one that can at least walk and talk.

Albeit, the annoying cackling is border line disqualifying.

Yeah, Too much baggage.

Harris is a convicted felon who paid a fine on rape charges, defrauded charities, stole from college kids, encouraged his followers to riot on the Capitol, got a bribe from the Egyptians....

...oh wait... That was all the other guy. Ok, Never mind.

View attachment 988909
Kamala Harris will be fine. She's leading Trump in 7 national polls. Trump will never be a patriot.

The Deep State does not want a leader, they want an imbecile, but preferably one that can at least walk and talk.

Albeit, the annoying cackling is border line disqualifying.
Deep state is Trump's excuse for everything.

Yeah, Too much baggage.

Harris is a convicted felon who paid a fine on rape charges, defrauded charities, stole from college kids, encouraged his followers to riot on the Capitol, got a bribe from the Egyptians....

...oh wait... That was all the other guy. Ok, Never mind.
It's good to note that Trump still lives rent-free in your (damaged) brain of your's....

People in her home state disagreed back in 2019 and disagree now

View attachment 988913
Trump gets a whole lot more than that.

Yeah, but now that we know that the guy who shot at him was one of his own deranged followers and his "owie" was from a piece of flying glass, no one really care that much anymore.

Crooks was a RINO who got bagged.

Kamala Harris will be fine. She's leading Trump in 7 national polls. Trump will never be a patriot.

Trump is a patriot and I don't trust the polls. They don't win the election anyways. Votes do.

View attachment 988909

Trump's Grandfather dodges military service and Trump dodged a bullet? I didn't know until Jesse Watters revealed it, that Trump was shot in the head. That's one hard head. A bullet to the head and all he need was a maxi-pad to cover it?

If there is one thing that Trump has proven, is that "baggage" means shit in Presidential politics. Trump has more baggage than a 10-mile-long camel caravan and he still won in 2016 and received the Pub nomination in '24. There is nothing too disqualifying for a presidential candidate. That is just the way it is.
Horrible policy positions. It's why the dems themselves soundly rejected her in 2020

Forum List

Back