Kamala Harris's investment strategy will ruin the stock market as everyone will want to sell.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Vice President Kamala Harris proposes a 28% capital gains tax rate for wealthy Americans, diverging from President Biden's higher suggestion. This potential change could reshape investment strategies, especially for high earners and those invested in small businesses or startups.
So people will not want to hold onto their gains, knowing full well, that the government 80,000 new IRS agents will be out there counting every stock increase, thus taxing that gain, to 28%. There are several items that the government cannot tax like this plan.

Precious Metals. Physical gold and silver in your hands, will probably skyrocket to new heights, and the government cannot come and see it in your portfolios, unless they are ETFs. I will sell my stocks, buy as much precious metals, after i pay my capital gains tax of 20%. Also that fucking Obama 3% trade tax on stocks. Fuck Obama, he is a fagot that needs to be run over by an electric bulldozer.

There is certainly reason to be cautious if The Comrade wins. But, can she get some of these things passed into law?

The most concerning to me, is the idea of taxing unrealized gains. That one has INCREDIBLE SUPIDITY stamped all over it, and if it passes into law, it's time for another Boston Tea Party.

There is certainly reason to be cautious if The Comrade wins. But, can she get some of these things passed into law?

The most concerning to me, is the idea of taxing unrealized gains. That one has INCREDIBLE SUPIDITY stamped all over it, and if it passes into law, it's time for another Boston Tea Party.

Yes, the idea to tax unrealized gains is very stupid and the good news is that there is zero chance of it making it through Congress, or the courts. If they are going to tax unrealized gains they would have to let unrealized losses be written off.

I find Trump's tariffs to be just a dangerous as the taxing of unrealized gains, but the difference is he does not need Congress.

MSN So people will not want to hold onto their gains, knowing full well, that the government 80,000 new IRS agents will be out there counting every stock increase, thus taxing that gain, to 28%. There are several items that the government cannot tax like this plan.

Precious Metals. Physical gold and silver in your hands, will probably skyrocket to new heights, and the government cannot come and see it in your portfolios, unless they are ETFs. I will sell my stocks, buy as much precious metals, after i pay my capital gains tax of 20%. Also that fucking Obama 3% trade tax on stocks. Fuck Obama, he is a fagot that needs to be run over by an electric bulldozer.

Yeah. Heard this same bullshit when Biden won. Market has hit records on a daily basis ever since. GDP at 3.4%

You losers just can’t figure out can you?

Now back to mommy’s basement to play with your WWE action figures.

Forum List

Back