Kamala Harris's Mother is Caucasian

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
It says right on Kamala's birth certificate, mother - Caucasian.

So Harris is certainly NOT African-American. How can she be? Mother is Caucasian, father is Jamaican born.

1-7fb5f8c527.jpg

It says right on Kamala's birth certificate, mother - Caucasian.

So Harris is certainly NOT African-American. How can she be? Mother is Caucasian, father is Jamaican born.

1-7fb5f8c527.jpg

Her mother is Indian. I just saw an old CNN special talking with her family back home in India. They have heavy accents and talked about how her mother being from India, her uncle lives in Delhi today. She visited India with her mother often as a kid.

She is probably more Indian than Jamaican. This is direct from a CNN special. A special they will disown if it means it would cost Harris 5% of the black vote.

The division of the Dem voters has made THEM racist. They are actually voting based on race. It's sick and it's time people spoke out about it being wrong. Marketing ones racial background if it is convenient for their purpose.

Her mother is Indian. I just saw an old CNN special talking with her family back home in India. They have heavy accents and talked about how her mother being from India, her uncle lives in Delhi today. She visited India with her mother often as a kid.

She is probably more Indian than Jamaican. This is direct from a CNN special. A special they will disown if it means it would cost Harris 5% of the black vote.

The division of the Dem voters has made THEM racist. They are actually voting based on race. It's sick and it's time people spoke out about it being wrong. Marketing ones racial background if it is convenient for their purpose.

Uh, did you not see Kamala's birth certificate in the OP? It clearly lists mother's race as Caucasian.

Uh, did you not see Kamala's birth certificate in the OP? It clearly lists mother's race as Caucasian.

I see an image purporting to be her B.C. It is impossible for me to determine if this image is legitimate or not. I've seen the image of her mother in the CNN special, she is clearly Indian.

LOL, but the official birth document says she is Caucasian born in India. Must have been a DEI hire that filled out the birth certificate. It also says her dad's race is Jamaican--Is that a thing?

LOL, but the official birth document says she is Caucasian born in India. Must have been a DEI hire that filled out the birth certificate. It also says her dad's race is Jamaican--Is that a thing?

This B.C is most likely inaccurate or tampered with. It's an online image so take with a heavy grain of salt.

Forum List

Back