Kamala’s Debate Lies & Disinformation: Harris Repeats Debunked J6 killed Officers Meme

Trump is our Savior

Sep 8, 2024
She repeatedly lied to the nation last night. One big lie that Harris repeated, and which has been repeatedly debunked, is that police officers died during the January 6th protest on Capitol Hill. Not one police officer died that day. The only people who died that day of infamy, where a coup was initiated against Trump, were unarmed innocent Trump supporters.

She repeatedly lied to the nation last night. One big lie that Harris repeated, and which has been repeatedly debunked, is that police officers died during the January 6th protest on Capitol Hill. Not one police officer died that day. The only people who died that day of infamy, where a coup was initiated against Trump, were unarmed innocent Trump supporters.

The blob’s failed insurrection resulted in the death of an officer at the capitol building.

She repeatedly lied to the nation last night.

Probably everything she said was a lie. Apparently all of ABC's "fact-checks" were also lies.

Maybe it might be easier just to list anything she said that was actually true!

I can think of one:
  1. "Hello. My name is Kamala Harris and I'm running to be your president."
It was all downhill after that.

Probably everything she said was a lie. Apparently all of ABC's "fact-checks" were also lies.

Maybe it might be easier just to list anything she said that was actually true!

I can think of one:
  1. "Hello. My name is Kamala Harris and I'm running to be your president."
It was all downhill after that.
Fat boy Donny said that migrants are eating pets in Springfield, OH. And you are going to talk about Kamala's "lies"? Seriously??

I'm embarrassed for you. Have some dignity, dude.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Ashi Babbits bitch ass was shot trying to go through a window that was busted by the mob she was with. Others in that mob were trying to bust down a door that was blocked by police.
I can see you are of a low class of American citizen. Your ghetto talk confirms it. Nevertheless, what commands were given to army veteran Ashli Babbitt?

I lost track of how many blatant lies Harris told half way through the debate. The Dem shill moderators just sat there and let her lie through her teeth.
her lying was overshadowed by her IRRITATING FOOTBALL CHEERLEADER
demeanor

If this focus group of undecided voters is any indication, the debate last night was an unmitigated disaster for Trump.

Out of 25 undecided voters, Harris gained at least 4 Trump voters and solidified her voters even more. --

Screenshot 2024-09-11 190645.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back