Kamala's legacy: Last Denny's diner in San Francisco closes due to "plague of crime"

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
A number of working-class folks are now out of a job, because California has a love affair with criminals.

I feel for the employees who lost their jobs, and the loss of business for the owners and suppliers. California is beyond hope, and my only wish is that the collapse is swift and complete, so they can rebuild at some point.

The last remaining Denny’s in San Francisco closed its doors this month because customers would frequently leave without paying their bill in the crime-plagued city, according to the restaurant’s owner.

Chris Haque shuttered the 24-hour diner at 816 Mission St. near the Union Square section on Aug. 1 after 25 years.

“We’re the only store left, and we operated until the last day that we could,” Haque told SFGATE.

“The cost of doing business is tremendous. There’s vandalism, and people come and eat and walk away, and there’s no one to stop them.”

A number of working-class folks are now out of a job, because California has a love affair with criminals.

I feel for the employees who lost their jobs, and the loss of business for the owners and suppliers. California is beyond hope, and my only wish is that the collapse is swift and complete, so they can rebuild at some point.

The last remaining Denny’s in San Francisco closed its doors this month because customers would frequently leave without paying their bill in the crime-plagued city, according to the restaurant’s owner.

Chris Haque shuttered the 24-hour diner at 816 Mission St. near the Union Square section on Aug. 1 after 25 years.

“We’re the only store left, and we operated until the last day that we could,” Haque told SFGATE.

“The cost of doing business is tremendous. There’s vandalism, and people come and eat and walk away, and there’s no one to stop them.”

Reminds me of egypt and the plagues.

But they were racist, they expected customers to pay for their meals.

kamalaweakoncrimegfdgngdgn.jpg

Racist ass Denny's should have been bankrupt since the early to mid-90's.

Forum List

Back