Kamalla Harris wants Medicare for all

Today of course, she won't dare publicly say it, but we know how she really feels.

Correction, Kamala does not want Medicare for all, she just wants private insurance gone so that people are dependent on her.

She could care less who suffers under the government system, and they will have no voice and no choice.

Today of course, she won't dare publicly say it, but we know how she really feels.

It would be a great idea. I wouldn't ask for it because I have insurance through work. But if I got unemployed, it'd be nice to know I have this as backup.

Consider this. Imagine you want to quit your job and start your own business. Now you don't have to worry about paying for insurance for you or your employees.

Correction, Kamala does not want Medicare for all, she just wants private insurance gone so that people are dependent on her.

She could care less who suffers under the government system, and they will have no voice and no choice.
i dont know votto i have medicare plus a supplement and i have no problems......

The ACA, while not perfect, shows Democrats do care. Want to fix the ACA? How? Are you going to suggest a bunch of bullshit like you have for 40 years?

Then move to Canada, where you can enjoy the top notch healthcare they have there... especially if you're older and need some major surgery or healthcare outcomes while being taxed out the ass for it.
I sold health insurance at one time in my life. We need to end health care for profit. You haven't looked into the eyes of a person who put down a premium, then finds out that an actuary has rated them up so high because they had a condition that the company didn't want to risk paying for, that they could not afford to keep the policy and had to live without health care.

Private health insurance is bullshit. The premiums go up every year no matter what. And this is the crap people like you want to impose on everyone.

I sold health insurance at one time in my life. We need to end health care for profit. You haven't looked into the eyes of a person who put down a premium, then finds out that an actuary has rated them up so high because they had a condition that the company didn't want to risk paying for, that they could not afford to keep the policy and had to live without health care.

Private health insurance is bullshit. The premiums go up every year no matter what. And this is the crap people like you want to impose on everyone.
Probably because he has a job that provides insurance. He can't imagine something bad will ever happen to him. And if it does, he'll blame Democrats.

I've worked in healthcare for 20+ years .. and you don't know what you're talking about..

Forum List

Back