Kansas Homophobic Bill: DEAD!

No one ever said there was.

In fact, there’s no such thing as ‘same-sex marriage.’

All states have but one marriage law, contract law, marriage contracts that both same- and opposite-sex couples are eligible to enter into.

The 14th Amendment requires the states to allow American citizens, residents of the states, access to all of a state’s laws, including marriage law. When the states contrive un-Constitutional measures to prevent same-sex couples from accessing the marriage law they’re eligible to participate in, such as Utah’s Amendment 3, those states violate the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment:

Utah’s Amendment 3, as with other similar measures invalidated by the courts, lacks a rational basis, lacks compelling evidence in support, and pursues no proper legislative end; it seeks only to make gay Americans different from everyone else, in violation of the 14th Amendment.

Someone needs to tattoo a big #14 on Martys forehead so everytime he starts getting illogical about state rights we can remind him to go look in the mirror.

And someone needs to remind people who harp on the 14th amendment so much as being untouchable are usually perfectly fine with ignoring the 2nd amendment.

But we all know progressives are a bunch of fucking hypocrites anyway.

I support the second amendment. However, the second amendment has nothing to do with this. You just dont understand the 14th amendment so you are reduced to bringing up the 2nd to cover your tracks.

Last edited:
The 14th amendment addresses citizenship rights and equal protection under the law, and was proposed in response to issues related to former slaves following the American Civil War.

The Equal Protection Clause ...

1986 Bowers v. Hardwick SCOTUS held that laws criminalizing sodomy were constitutional

In Romer v. Evans SCOTUS struck down a Colorado law aimed at denying homosexuals "minority status, quota preferences, protected status or [a] claim of discrimination." The Court simply rejected as "implausible" the argument that the amendment would not deprive homosexuals of general protections provided to everyone else , it did NOT create a special protected status for faggots.

Please point out exactly where race is mentioned in the 14th Amendment. Oh yeah...it's not.

And despite you're dark red temper tantrum, actual Federal Judges are disagreeing with you left and right. :lol:

The Equal Protection Clause of the 14th amendment of the U.S. Constitution prohibits states from denying any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. It was written primarily for the protection of former Negro Slaves but is also Apropos to all ethnic and religious minorities ... queers and dykes are members of all ethnic and religous minorities and are afforded the same protection under this ammendment as any others - they are not a "Special Class" no more than mongoloids, pedophiles or martians.

I could have sworn gay people were in fact persons? Are you saying they are not? Maybe thats why you are confused about who the 14th amendment protects. Just to let you know it protects everyone not just Black people.

Someone needs to tattoo a big #14 on Martys forehead so everytime he starts getting illogical about state rights we can remind him to go look in the mirror.

And someone needs to remind people who harp on the 14th amendment so much as being untouchable are usually perfectly fine with ignoring the 2nd amendment.

I support the second amendment. However, the second amendment has nothing to do with this. You just dont understand the 14th amendment so you are reduced to bringing up the 2nd to cover your tracks.

No, I am bringing up the inconsistency in the progressive view of the constitution. The amendments are not stand alone items. Its a simple fact that progressives interpret the 14th amendment to cover whatever the hell they want, but figure the 2nd amendment can be ignored entirely.

No, I am bringing up the inconsistency in the progressive view of the constitution. The amendments are not stand alone items. Its a simple fact that progressives interpret the 14th amendment to cover whatever the hell they want, but figure the 2nd amendment can be ignored entirely.

Well I dont subscribe to all the nonsense about progressive or regressive. Those are just labels. Point is the 14th amendment protect the rights of gay people to marry who they want to (consenting adult) despite what law the states comes up with.

Please point out exactly where race is mentioned in the 14th Amendment. Oh yeah...it's not.

And despite you're dark red temper tantrum, actual Federal Judges are disagreeing with you left and right. :lol:

The Equal Protection Clause of the 14th amendment of the U.S. Constitution prohibits states from denying any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. It was written primarily for the protection of former Negro Slaves but is also Apropos to all ethnic and religious minorities ... queers and dykes are members of all ethnic and religous minorities and are afforded the same protection under this ammendment as any others - they are not a "Special Class" no more than mongoloids, pedophiles or martians.

I could have sworn gay people were in fact persons? Are you saying they are not? Maybe thats why you are confused about who the 14th amendment protects. Just to let you know it protects everyone not just Black people.

SOMETIMES - I would like to deny that we are the same species :puke:

But logic dictates otherwise :eusa_whistle:

Fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.======== Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. 1 corinthians 6:9-11

? Not sure what that has to do with marriage. Fornicators, adulterers, thieves, swindlers and drunks can legally get married. What in that bible quote indicates that governments should treat homosexuals differently than alcoholics?

According to the Bible, EVERYONE is a sinner ... yet you dont have a problem with EVERYONE, just the ones that ick you. I dont see any homosexuals demanding access to the kingdom of God ... just "marriage equality."

Personally, and according to my Catholic schooling, they are just as likely to access the Kingdom of God as any other sinner/human, depending on their faith and how they live their lives. Maybe God weighs the sin of homosexuals fornicating exactly the same as women wearing pants and not covering their hair.

Also, you do know that effeminate does not equal homosexual at all. Many heterosexual males are quite effeminate and never touch another man sexually. Likewise, many homosexual women are not effeminate at all. So, do those lesbians get to heaven in your opinion, while those effeminate heterosexual men have to burn in hell?

Your religion belongs to you. It is your personal path. As soon as I am allowed to dictate how things should be run, according to my faith, you can be next. Faith is not the realm of government. There are always "faithful" who use their power for control. I can be quite faithful in a secular society ... those who do not believe as you do cannot live freely if the government imposes religious laws. Neither can any Christian who disagrees with the current Christian in power.

You have the church of your choosing for additional laws to get to the kingdom of God. The laws from government are for ALL of its citizens, even lapsed Catholics, agnostics, snake handling Christians, Hindus and Satanists. They are Americans too, you know.

Fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.======== Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. 1 corinthians 6:9-11

? Not sure what that has to do with marriage. Fornicators, adulterers, thieves, swindlers and drunks can legally get married. What in that bible quote indicates that governments should treat homosexuals differently than alcoholics?

According to the Bible, EVERYONE is a sinner ... yet you dont have a problem with EVERYONE, just the ones that ick you. I dont see any homosexuals demanding access to the kingdom of God ... just "marriage equality."

Personally, and according to my Catholic schooling, they are just as likely to access the Kingdom of God as any other sinner/human, depending on their faith and how they live their lives. Maybe God weighs the sin of homosexuals fornicating exactly the same as women wearing pants and not covering their hair.

Also, you do know that effeminate does not equal homosexual at all. Many heterosexual males are quite effeminate and never touch another man sexually. Likewise, many homosexual women are not effeminate at all. So, do those lesbians get to heaven in your opinion, while those effeminate heterosexual men have to burn in hell?

Your religion belongs to you. It is your personal path. As soon as I am allowed to dictate how things should be run, according to my faith, you can be next. Faith is not the realm of government. There are always "faithful" who use their power for control. I can be quite faithful in a secular society ... those who do not believe as you do cannot live freely if the government imposes religious laws. Neither can any Christian who disagrees with the current Christian in power.

You have the church of your choosing for additional laws to get to the kingdom of God. The laws from government are for ALL of its citizens, even lapsed Catholics, agnostics, snake handling Christians, Hindus and Satanists. They are Americans too, you know.

YES!!! You will believe God's word or man's and satan's lies! you chose!

Dont trip. GISMYS is not fully wrapped.

Forum List

Back